Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rectification Arena

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Warblah wrote: »
    Still no answer on what’s gona happen to those chips when the event is over
    [font color=darkorange]They will be converted, but we don't know into what exactly yet. It's between 10:1 Chips:Generic Chips, or something with gold. We're not totally sure yet and will let you know as soon as we do.

Can we get a warning before that happens? Or are you guys just going to convert to Bot chips so I can buy some more bots I already have.

How about an option like we did before for shards?at least this way I can choose. Honestly if you do bot chips and gold consider this my last forum post and that will also most likely be the last day I login. No sense in doing bots chip Or gold for veterans and let’s be real this hit veteran players more than new players.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    "[Font color=darkorange]We did it, We found a way to piss off veterans even more"
  • I have a problem that I didn't get the milestone rewards for arena.. It's the second time I completed it but not get the rectification chips.. just for the previously completed arena rewards.. 🤷‍♂️
    I have a problem that I didn't get the milestone rewards for arena.. It's the second time I completed it but not get the rectification chips.. just for the previously completed arena rewards.. 🤷‍♂️
    I think you should send support a ticket.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    If the games just getting shut down, SLAGGING TELL US! We wouldn’t be complaining if you just told us, it’s the secrecy scrap that’s pushing everyone off!
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    If the games just getting shut down, SLAGGING TELL US! We wouldn’t be complaining if you just told us, it’s the secrecy scrap that’s pushing everyone off!
    This comment takes me back to late 2018 😂😂

Nostalgic
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Imagine a player who drops offline for two weeks due to real life affairs. He came back and all his old resources are gone. He won't know they became Generic Chips or gold unless he took note or came he to read this vague warning.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Can we get a warning before that happens? Or are you guys just going to convert to Bot chips so I can buy some more bots I already have.

They gonna tell you after they do it. Also, don’t forget you may get gold instead.

gue3wjshqi2n.jpeg

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2020
    rk7pailamitu.png

T4c is available for a short time right now... so anyone who wants it ought to grab the deal...
    @Mutantdoc i think it was you who was waiting for this one?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    7 hours to get your t4c. A steal at 450k.
    In my opinion the most valuable items you can buy are t4cc and t4b
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Oh Yes, most definately!
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited June 2020
    Still have 250 AS crystals I would be eager to convert to T4C and T4B...

Definitely, the game will be broken after this event, between the ones that had their stack converted, and the others...
  • What’s next @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ?
    Which items can we buy the next couple of days in the store, so we can decide which deal to take.

Will all items (Previous deals) be available om the last day?

Thanks in advance!
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    gkc8ddk1ga2c.jpeg
    This action is forever?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    Hey @Kabam Vydious You are active shed some light on this!
    You cant back out now others have literally been screaming(that what im thinking)
    @Kabam Vydious !!!!
    edited June 2020
    Firebot wrote: »
    You cant back out now others have literally been screaming(that what im thinking)
    @Kabam Vydious !!!!

@Kabam Vydious was active when i posted this
    Trust me
    It seems to be on a rotation as it’s back to T4b today. It should cycle one more time at least.
    1. T3b
    2. T4b
    3. T3a
    4. T3c
    5. T2a
    6. T4cc
    7. T4b
    Something like that. I might have missed something in between.
    So it’s back to T4b now. Better grab it if that’s what you need. You have 4 more hours. Remember this all ends on June 22.
    @Kabam Vydious !!!!

I don’t think it’s worth tagging anymore. I think with everything that’s been happening lately and with all the stuff we’ve pointed out, she’s been broken. Look at her recent comments activity.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious !!!!

I don’t think it’s worth tagging anymore. I think with everything that’s been happening lately and with all the stuff we’ve pointed out, she’s been broken. Look at her recent comments activity.

You're right (sigh)
  • I like how people write here how Kabam can fix it. People ..... it shouldn't be an improvement !!! No one will ever make it up to you. They just wanted to take the AM kits from us, which many players have accumulated for years. You don't have to look for anything else. Maybe they'll write a "sorry", maybe everyone will get an apology package. But it doesn't change the fact that many are kidnapped. Because everyone had different amounts of it, and if everyone gets the same package, it's not compensation
  • What would have been the harm in leaving all of the items up for the duration of the event? Not like you can spend chips you don't have.
    I like how people write here how Kabam can fix it. People ..... it shouldn't be an improvement !!! No one will ever make it up to you. They just wanted to take the AM kits from us, which many players have accumulated for years. You don't have to look for anything else. Maybe they'll write a "sorry", maybe everyone will get an apology package. But it doesn't change the fact that many are kidnapped. Because everyone had different amounts of it, and if everyone gets the same package, it's not compensation

Well, they kinda did say sorry, but it was more of a too bad.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    They removed without warning, during the AM series and.. before a crystal opening event where they count towards rewards..
    And they don't know what they're doing once converted
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Also, the current AM crystals don’t count towards crystal opening event. I don’t even ...
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike appreciate you posting in Discord, would be good to share the info here too
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Also, the current AM crystals don’t count towards crystal opening event. I don’t even ...

That's odd.
    Faithz17 wrote: »

That's odd.

That’s not odd, that’s Kabam!
  • ArklaineArklaine Posts: 37
    I'm confused. "Missing Translation" isn't an item, right? nev4cx0xwht1.jpg