Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AI still seems to be doing some really weird things with their reaction time...

2»

Comments

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    @Kabam Vydious , many of these are issues on Apple. Not too much on Android, though.
  • oemtp3coemtp3c Posts: 2
    Fighting hotrod in arena with motormaster. First hit of s1 landed and he dodged the second. No acceleration buff active. Was using iPad mini.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    SilverZA wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious , many of these are issues on Apple. Not too much on Android, though.

That's not a correct statement. They affect both OS.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    JKL wrote: »

They might affect both but there r some on this thread who use android and haven't encountered these issues, myself included. But on the other hand, many posts here have been made by iOS users so I think its more common on iOS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

They might affect both but there r some on this thread who use android and haven't encountered these issues, myself included. But on the other hand, many posts here have been made by iOS users so I think its more common on iOS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not based on OS.. it's based on difficulty. the higher the difficulty where the timing is small, the more of these issues appear.

I post a lot of examples of the issues and I play on an S10+. It's not OS specific and as @Voltron has said, it is due to the higher levels with increased AI difficulty where they require less time to react to the player or make counter moves. The timing for these AI moves is usually too quick to be fair.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2020

I don’t see farts, therefore I should not smell them right?

Edit: that’s actually not a good analogy. I just wanted to make a fart reference.
    Voltron wrote: »
    not based on OS.. it's based on difficulty. the higher the difficulty where the timing is small, the more of these issues appear.

Not necessarily true. I’ve had crap stuff happen to me before on easier spotlight missions. Oh, and arenas.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Not necessarily true. I’ve had crap stuff happen to me before on easier spotlight missions. Oh, and arenas.

that's what autofight is for! :p

I post a lot of examples of the issues and I play on an S10+. It's not OS specific and as @Voltron has said, it is due to the higher levels with increased AI difficulty where they require less time to react to the player or make counter moves. The timing for these AI moves is usually too quick to be fair.

Well, I take it back then. Our alliance doesn't do higher level AMs so maybe that's why I don't encounter any of these bugs :)

Edit: that’s actually not a good analogy. I just wanted to make a fart reference.
    But you can hear them! :D

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @JKL @JIMMY_SAB @Voltron @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Perhaps i should post this in a 'glitches' thread, but it does involve A.I. reaction time.

On an entry level device (typically 2GB RAM on either Qualcomm or MTK chipsets) the A.I. Reaction Time is massively exacarbated by the lag and skipped frames, making a clean and fair fight extremely unlikely.
    Opponents technically TELEPORT while you're mid combo, and touch response sometimes doesn't even register, rendering SPs non functional (heavies and basic range/attacks, too!).

I get you'd assume I'm on some ancient device, but I'm in fact testing F2F on 3 DIFFERENT 2020 devices; the moto e (SD632, 2GB RAM), Nokia 2.3 (MTK A22) and Samsung Galaxy A01 (SD439).

These are widely available devices that a ton of people are buying due to the economic situation.
    They're terrific for everyday use and can handle PUBG Lite perfectly well (or Asphalt, Real Racing, etc) so perhaps a fine tune of F2F performance and memory use criteria is in order.

On top of fixing the AI and whiffs!

Thanks for listening.

PS- i weep when switching to a SD730G, MTK G90T, P70 or especially Apple A11 and above device.
    On the Apple devices the game is FAR easier due to framerate and graphics.
    Near unfair advantage, TBH.
    No skipped FPS, telltale GPU rendering; to telegraph opponent SPs, and most noticeable far better touch response.

speaking of farts.. funny how when someone tells people that they farted, the people do a smell test and then react. common sense would tell you to take the person's word and gtfo.
    8admpgcvjfe9.gif

This is another bug that's been around for a while.

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!
    8admpgcvjfe9.gif

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!

Well, they would have fixed it already if they wanted to.
    edited June 2020
    (img of some messed up gameplay)

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!

I’m fairly certain Kabam doesn’t have the know how on how to fix bugs in their game. I think even the mods know. That’s why they’ve even stopped saying we’ll pass that to the team. Because when they pass it to the team, the team says, “I don’t know what the F to do.”
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    8admpgcvjfe9.gif

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!
    This is messed up. REAL MESSED UP.
  • JKL wrote: »
    8admpgcvjfe9.gif

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!

No, that's IrReLevanT to the topic. Post that in a different thread where it would likely receive either no attention from the moderators or a single answer with no action taken.
    I got that missed special after a combo thing this last AM.

ofwamqpaqpi7.gif
    (img of some messed up gameplay)

FIX YOUR GAME KABAM!

I’m fairly certain Kabam doesn’t have the know how on how to fix bugs in their game. I think even the mods know. That’s why they’ve even stopped saying we’ll pass that to the team. Because when they pass it to the team, the team says, “I don’t know what the F to do.”

Yep. They either don't know or the dev team tells the Mods to go fly a kite. Vyd been some what active on the discord again and the past couple times she's been nagged about fixes, she mentioned she can only say "I'll this to the team" so many times. I think she actually cares and anyone with a good conscience isn't going into these threads and continue to say I'll take this to the team", and she can't flat out say, they're not working on it. That's my reasoning why she's ghosting and cherry picking (easy) threads to respond in the forum.