Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No 7-day event this week?

As title says, shouldn't there be a 7-day alliance event running this week? I.e Raid Ascent? Or have I missed something?

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited June 2020
    should have been raid since it was skipped for that other event. goodluck getting Kabam to fix it.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Saw now another Bot Battle is running. Fine by me.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    just roll with it... smh...
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Lol, does it matter anymore really?? Rewards of the majority of AE events is outdated.
    As I said, Bot Battle is fine by me. At least it gives a little bit better rewards than the rest, even if just a little. But my initial question was if any 7-day event at all would be running, hence "I.e" Raid ascent. And that answered itself a few hours later.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m almost certain all the events that occurred last week were spur of the moment and not planned out at all.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I’m almost certain all the events that occurred last week were spur of the moment and not planned out at all.
    what IS ever planned in this game?

• UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Firebot wrote: »

Except for the monthly spotlights, Nothing.
  • ChangusChangus Posts: 5
    Can they do what they last did when we got a free tier 4 knight crystal and a free 4 star that we can choose also having 2 1k 5 star shards a tier 3 spark crystal and 1 tier 4 basic spark with 5k tier 4 basic spark ore 100k gold and tier 3 alpha spark for tftf anniversary
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

New bugs.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363

New bugs.

Or new crap.
  • If you are here to complain about events being missing / not being held at a point in a game my advice to you is just DON'T! This game is already on it's brink of extintion aka The Great Shutdown, soon enough within a year meaby less this game will be forcibly shutdown for lack of content or just get to a point where barely anyone plays and Kabam will forcibly close the game and forget about it and let it lay in the dust until people will get bored of MCOC and will start to revolve around this game again making them bring it back better and more popular than ever, as someone would say "With every fall, there is a rise" so expect to hear about this game a lot in the future but not in the next 2 years minimum cause this game and player base are basically DEAD..
  • If you are here to complain about events being missing / not being held at a point in a game my advice to you is just DON'T! This game is already on it's brink of extintion aka The Great Shutdown, soon enough within a year meaby less this game will be forcibly shutdown for lack of content or just get to a point where barely anyone plays and Kabam will forcibly close the game and forget about it and let it lay in the dust until people will get bored of MCOC and will start to revolve around this game again making them bring it back better and more popular than ever, as someone would say "With every fall, there is a rise" so expect to hear about this game a lot in the future but not in the next 2 years minimum cause this game and player base are basically DEAD..

Don’t we all know that?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    If you are here to complain about events being missing / not being held at a point in a game my advice to you is just DON'T! This game is already on it's brink of extintion aka The Great Shutdown, soon enough within a year meaby less this game will be forcibly shutdown for lack of content or just get to a point where barely anyone plays and Kabam will forcibly close the game and forget about it and let it lay in the dust until people will get bored of MCOC and will start to revolve around this game again making them bring it back better and more popular than ever, as someone would say "With every fall, there is a rise" so expect to hear about this game a lot in the future but not in the next 2 years minimum cause this game and player base are basically DEAD..

Being a player from the golden age of video games, i.e. Sega Master System / Megadrive / Gamegear / 32X, etc.;
    you people should just ENJOY what is one of the finest mobile games ever made, Transformers: F2F.

It's also one of the best TF games ever made, period.

I'm not "blowing smoke up Kabam's neither regions" as some have said; I'm being a realist.

I can easily pop in one of those classic console game cartridges and enjoy anything they have to offer at any time.
    I can buy games I've never played on eBay.

F2F? No chance. Once they kill the servers, the game will cease to exist.

I get the community is somewhat frustrated, but stop hastening the pace of self inflicted destruction.
    Self inflicted because the "pros" keep pissing on enthusiasm and positivity.
    Kabam are also at fault for not ENGAGING more with valid enquiries.

But can you 100% blame them? The toxic cesspool of crap attitude is exhausting.

If anything we are killing this game. But Kabam, how about posting an actual development plan for the future of F2F on indiegogo or kickstarter.
    I'd gladly help pay for the game's survival.

In the meantime, make some offers more realistically priced (hello, coronavirus!) and players, let's buy em.
    Even $1 offers would invigorate player spend.
    And maybe get Kabam the bare bones minimum to hire a team to further develop content.

Ciao
    Not even sure why my month-old thread was necroed for this, especially since the topic has nothing whatsoever to do with the games future. Some just seem to have a need to spew out that the game is dead, dying or whatever in every single thread on these forums.