Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, Necrotronus’ Sp1 is a melee attack?

Why exactly is Necrotronus Sp1 considered a melee attack? I used it against Rhinox and got shocked and died. I don’t see how that works.

Comments

• m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Crackers too, I think?

Back to the old primal "ranged melee" thing I guess ...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Why exactly is Necrotronus Sp1 considered a melee attack? I used it against Rhinox and got shocked and died. I don’t see how that works.

I think it might be tied to the evade reduction? I could be wrong. It stinks that scorp's dazed is ineffective as well.
  • I guess you have never used Tantrums heavy before
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Necrotronus S1 melee
    Primal heavy melee
    Ultra Magnus S1 ranged

🤔
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Necrotronus S1 melee
    Primal heavy melee
    Ultra Magnus S1 ranged

🤔

You sure about Magnus? I'm pretty sure I've seen Magnus get shocked against Rhinox via SP1.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Necrotronus S1 melee
    Primal heavy melee
    Ultra Magnus S1 ranged

🤔

Magnus sp1 is also melee doesn't matter how far you are from his hammer
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    You sure about Magnus? I'm pretty sure I've seen Magnus get shocked against Rhinox via SP1.

Well, Arcee proc’ed evade ranged against it so I’m going to say yes. I’ll see if I can record it if I ever get a match up.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited July 2020

Well, Arcee proc’ed evade ranged against it so I’m going to say yes. I’ll see if I can record it if I ever get a match up.

Arcee can also evade Primal's heavy even though that heavy can cause a Bonecrusher Bleed or Rhinox Shock.

I think I've also seen Arcee evade Magnus' SP1.
    Arcee can also evade Primal's heavy even though that heavy can cause a Bonecrusher Bleed or Rhinox Shock.

You know, now that I think about it, there was this whole thing about Primal’s heavy being a ranged attack with a melee hit. Or that’s what it was settled on or something. So if Necro’s S1 and UM’s S1 had a baby…
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

She might be an exception here but i inflicted daze debuff on magnus and still my scorponok didn't miss his hammer wave.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

You know, now that I think about it, there was this whole thing about Primal’s heavy being a ranged attack with a melee hit. Or that’s what it was settled on or something. So if Necro’s S1 and UM’s S1 had a baby…

wasn't it assumed that UM was the opposite of Primals? Being a melee attack with a range damage? Why the hammer can get the Overclock and Arcee can evade. Overclock is based on type of attack and Evade procs based on the type of damage.. Why Prowl's SP2 (melee damage) doesn't trigger overclock and only melee evades can evade his sp2.

I dunno...#kabamphysics