Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SPOTLIGHT: Time in a Bottle

Greetings, Commanders!

Necrotronus has been cut off from the rest of the universe, but he still has one world and all its timelines to corrupt. Optimus, along with Mirage and Jazz, are stuck between shattering timelines as they try and track a way to end this menace once and for all.

Will they be able to navigate the timeslides? Or will they be clocked out? Find out in TIME IN A BOTTLE

feq55g7ztv36.png

Bots of the Month: Waspinator, Megatron (G1), Prowl.

Comments

• Unfortunately this month we were not able to implement updated rewards, but as said in an announcement earlier today: it's one of our top priorities at the moment.
  • Will they be able to update the rewards? Or will they forget? FIND OUT in a FEW MONTHS!

(It's a joke kabam, I know you're going to update them sometime)
  • SleeRoySleeRoy Posts: 15
    Top Priorities? Half a year, that’s all you got? Lol!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Another month with corrupting timelines..... Wow

And they say they are putting more resources in "story" but this is what we get.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I’d like to do, is offload this game to save space, and go play something else.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    t3hqrfy0dxps.jpg
  • Need new Bots
  • 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
  • Need new Bots

I think you downloaded the wrong game to be asking that.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Need new Bots

If you don't stop, I will personally come to your home and relieve you of all your bones. You have been warned.
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Vydious will we be getting Featured Bot Missions this month? Maybe I'm getting the name wrong, but I'm talking about the Missions where you try out the maxed out versions of the Featured Bots.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    @Kabam Vydious will we be getting Featured Bot Missions this month? Maybe I'm getting the name wrong, but I'm talking about the Missions where you try out the maxed out versions of the Featured Bots.

That would be the showcases. :smile:
    Alright Joke(tftf) apart, are we gonna get something else this month? fog of war? Maybe Shark arena?

@Kabam Vydious
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Yeah, are we getting showcases @Kabam Vydious ?
    Firebot wrote: »
    Yeah, are we getting showcases @Kabam Vydious ?

Is that really important?
  • How about I save my phone space and time instead the time in a random bottle?

Seriously Kabam the spotlight have become way to repetitive and bland we need something to add to the spotlights to make them more interesting besides the rewards update.

Also nothing is being added to the "Story" aspect of the game since everything is being repeated and it's nothing new.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Will there be a wallpaper based on this thing?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Will there be a wallpaper based on this thing?

Post it in Wallpaper thread please!
  • DonfallkDonfallk Posts: 13
    @kabab Vydious can you tell us if six star bots will be added to the game soon? it would be a great challenge for everyone and would greatly revive the desire to play ...
  • DonfallkDonfallk Posts: 13
    @Kabam Vydious can you tell us if six star bots will be added to the game soon? it would be a great challenge for everyone and would greatly revive the desire to play ...
  • Need new Bots

This isn't Smash bros Ultimate, dude.
    Your lucky that your getting a sequel to MCOC. It doesn't matter how good the game is. Your just gonna get babysitted with all that Disney Money with you.
  • SmokescreenbotSmokescreenbot Posts: 331
    edited July 2020
    Unfortunately this month we were not able to implement updated rewards, but as said in an announcement earlier today: it's one of our top priorities at the moment.

Mhm. Still same old boring awards ugh. I haven’t been here for a while and then after a 2 month break I was expecting something new...but Nope. We get the same old boring awards we always get. This is why I quit the game. The lack of content never helps. It isn’t that hard just to fix up the rewards to make us all happy. We all want good content yet we get this boring event. I won’t touch a single one for a longgg time. Like what most users say...we need new content. Sorry for ranting but its true. All of us lost our patience and we won’t be accepting these. Best way to start July Kabam. Way to go. The only good thing it the story but it it self isn’t as good. I guess we will have to wait once again :neutral: This game had so much potential...it has an upper advantage then most games out there.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Donfallk wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious can you tell us if six star bots will be added to the game soon? it would be a great challenge for everyone and would greatly revive the desire to play ...

@Donfallk I believe that addition of six stars without new content or higher difficulty spotlights would be pointless. It will mean just more grinding which really is not fun at all. I guess if they put up another difficulty level, then also it will be easy to handle it with maxed out 5 stars alone. So I guess for now, addition of 6 star bots does not seem relevant to me. Instead, Kabam should focus more on updating rewards and introducing another difficulty level, etc..
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Alright Joke(tftf) apart, are we gonna get something else this month? fog of war? Maybe Shark arena?

@Kabam Vydious

[Font color = darkorange]Hi Slayer. We have a lot of things planned but we cannot disclose them due to reasons. Stay tuned for more awesome content while we’re working on the other game and exploiting labor from our “trusty green police team”!

Kaẞam @Gunz0 that's very reassuring, keep up the great work and kudos to the Trusty green police team.

***Looking forward to listen to Spotify now, while i do my job as a game moderator***

#FontColorDarkOrangeGang.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Time in a bottle......Why is time in a bottle?
  • Time in a bottle......Why is time in a bottle?

Next months spotlight.
    Spotlight:The Floor Is Made Of Floor
    Time in a bottle......Why is time in a bottle?

Next months spotlight.
    Spotlight:The Floor Is Made Of Floor

Featured Bot: Long Neck Buzz Lightyear
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    What would be good, would be if exploring one difficulty meant auto exploration for all lesser difficulties. I'm really not looking forward to doing this quest 5 times.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    “Time in a Bottle”, eh?

“You don’t tug on Superman’s cape,
    You don’t spit into the Wind,
    You don’t pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
    And you don’t mess around with (Kabam).”