Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We Need New Bots

The title says it all

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bog off
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Do you have all of them @MarvelTransformer ?
  • Do you have all of them @MarvelTransformer ?
    Yes, except the Sharkticons because they’re all the same

• Kitten wrote: »
    Bog off
    That isn’t very nice

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

Wrong. The sharks are different classes with different SP1 and SP2 abilities and animations, and they come in a variety of colors.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Do we need new bots? Absolutely. Will we get new bots? No. no we wont. 2 or 3 in 12 months. IF were lucky lol.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So the debate should be, new bots or new game mode, which do people want more?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2020
    "wE nEeD nEw-"
    kpn5ifptgxjd.jpeg

EDIT: I apologise for my rude behaviour, but I humbly request you to stop. It gets very annoying when people scroll through Threads to find legitimate answers to their questions and are bombarded with people asking for new Bots. You've asked several times before, and you've been given the same answer every one of those times. It's difficult to make new Bots every month, and there are already more important things that need to be fixed, like glitches and the awards system. Please be patient, we will get new Bots in due time.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited July 2020
    Everytime a bot is added it creates more glitches in the game it seems and surely creates room for more glitches, i want new bigger badder bots just the same as everyone else but at the same time id rather have a spotlight im not auto playing through everything but bosses!! Kabam has said numerous times we arent getting new bots so I respectfully ask please stop beating this horse its been dead for quite sometime now...... im actually surprised new and bots arent sone sort of trigger to keep a thread from being posted
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    @MarvelTransformer just shut up & Go back to Mcoc @#!$%&
  • Go Back to MCOC Kindergarten, you early pubescent 9 year old. If you actually research your topic, you realise that there is an answer instead of going full Karen on these forums.

And don't go and cry, you little measel because we have nothing to lose anymore!

Your MCOC sequel is just going to steal our mechanics anyways because your a slave to the billionaire mouse!
  • I see that he may have been many times asking for this which is annoying. I agree with y’all. It’s already true we won’t get bots. But y’all keep insulting him by calling him names and other insults which isn’t nice to me. But still it isn’t happening and we won’t ever get new bots...simple as that. We ever you ask for this people insult you. Just don’t say things like this again pls? @MarvelTransformer
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264

Do you have dem ol as 5 stars?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Everyone deserves to be treated respectfully, let's try to keep the forums a pleasant place to be. Yes, the constant reemergence of the New Bots Please comments gets tiring, but there are more mature ways to address the issue.
    And @MarvelTransformer , please do be aware of how often this particular request comes up -- and often from yourself. People are bound to get a mite bit testy when the initial request was responded to, even including the official word from Kabam -- and still you persist.
    The rest of you guys... play nice. ;)
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Everyone deserves to be treated respectfully, let's try to keep the forums a pleasant place to be. Yes, the constant reemergence of the New Bots Please comments gets tiring, but there are more mature ways to address the issue.
    And @MarvelTransformer , please do be aware of how often this particular request comes up -- and often from yourself. People are bound to get a mite bit testy when the initial request was responded to, even including the official word from Kabam -- and still you persist.
    The rest of you guys... play nice. ;)

Thank you, @Nightpath
  • Firebot wrote: »

Watch your profanity boy.
    Firebot wrote: »

Ikr
  • Inb4close
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Cute. Yeah, also, Inb4close.

Umm I didn't say any bad stuff
    just typing random symbols doesn't mean its a bad word
    Also, forgive me from now on I shall not do it again
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Firebot Who hurt you child?

Also ... Deep down we all need new bots to be excited about this game again,
    But we know we wont get absolute new bots
    Therefore just keep waiting for a reskin which will drop eventually, trust me.

Nobody guessed Necro would be here but here we are.
    Slayer wrote: »

NO one
  • Slayer wrote: »

I don't count echo fighters as new characters because lets be honest here.
    Did anybody want Richter as a character in Smash Ultimate?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Speaking of Reskins,
    People love TC , Nemesis and Some of us veterans enjoy Necro as well so it's not a problem for us.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167

Speaking of Reskins,
    People love TC , Nemesis and Some of us veterans enjoy Necro as well so it's not a problem for us.

Yepp, me too. Tho I don't have any of em but I would love to when I accumulate enough titan frags. I guess it won't be a problem at all if they introduce only reskins with the same animation of specials as of previous bots. As long as they care and address our needs, we all will be happy, something which is lacking a lot right now. But I just hope that Vydious is right, that we ARE actually getting a higher difficulty in spotlight with updated rewards. Even if it will not be much, but its much better than nothing :)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Speaking of Reskins,

I wouldn’t really say Necro is a reskin. His bot design is a little different and his fighting moves are different as well. Not like Thundercracker and a Nemesis Prime.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Speaking of Reskins,

I wouldn’t really say Necro is a reskin. His bot design is a little different and his fighting moves are different as well. Not like Thundercracker and a Nemesis Prime.

Necro isn’t just a reskin, he’s the 8th Sharkticon incarnation
  • Firebot wrote: »

That isn’t necessary.

That isn’t necessary.

I know