Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

July calendar

So july has 31 days we get a 30 day calendar with a lost day to boot?

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited July 2020
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    you closed the thread and still missing rewards look at the calendar 28 days remaining And when I login it's shown I missed a day how is that possible
    At this point even the calendar rewards need an update
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I believe the fix that Kabam implemented was to double the number of 5* bot shards at the end of the month.
    So yes, everyone is missing the last day — marked as missed — but the shards on day 29 have been bumped up to 1000. So we’ll still end up with the same total amount. Yes, the double number also shows up in day 30, but that’s just a relic of their fix.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Wolfmills wrote: »

Prime example of Kabam-maths
    They doubled the shards,
    But removed a day,
    So you dont get 2k shards (as you expected),
    It's basically 500 shards each for 2 days.
    Yes but being a 31 day month we should have gotten 1500 shards
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2020
    So... there's no change at all? The announcement was basically false?

Real slick, Kabam.
  • Bit concerned that is says I have missed logging in on a day and so can't claim the 1000 shards. I didn't miss a day. Anyone else?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2020
    Bit concerned that is says I have missed logging in on a day and so can't claim the 1000 shards. I didn't miss a day. Anyone else?

@Bestnameout that's the issue being discussed here. The announcement made it appear like we'd be getting 2000 Shards, when what they implied was that we'd be missing a day due to their delayed release, and to make up for it they're doubling a single day's rewards, meaning that we still get only 1000 Shards. You haven't missed a day, they've just made up for their error very slyly.
  • The day that was missed got put into the other 5* shards so it is a thousand instead of 500
  • But it's the day with the 1000 shards that many of us have a red x on saying we don't qualify for! Even though we didn't miss logging on for a day, we are disqualified from the 1000 shard day. That is the issue.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2020
    Bit concerned that is says I have missed logging in on a day and so can't claim the 1000 shards. I didn't miss a day. Anyone else?

@Bestnameout that's the issue being discussed here. The announcement made it appear like we'd be getting 2000 Shards, when what they implied was that we'd be missing a day due to their delayed release, and to make up for it they're doubling a single day's rewards, meaning that we still get only 1000 Shards. You haven't missed a day, they've just made up for their error very slyly.

That's kinda scummy of them to do
  • PetrucciPetrucci Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Vydious the month of July has 31 days, so if Kabam had problems starting the daily login calendar on the first day, it should have 30 days. However the calendar was left with 30 days and we lost 2 days, because the 30th day was lost as well.
    In his message it is said that the first day would be compensated by doubling the crystals in the last days. But if there were three days of 500 fragments of crystal 5 * = 1500 frags, and we will only get 1000 on the 29th, there was no compensation. All of my alliance have the calendar with the 30th also lost. Will Kabam repair this "mistake" more?
    These are the members of the [M!M] Máquina Mortífera alliance who feel harmed.
    Denis Petrucci
    torukmakto
    Pillabot
    Gigasbroken
    WAssis
    Dark_Scorpion
    Giovane S.
    ReinForce
    KING ARTHUR 45
    Ankerix
    Moverfoker
    Zordake
    Gui Petrucci
    Alex Hairstyle
    Roverson
    Pryda
    Hades_1986
    dgfhccvxvdhdy

Thank you

Denis Petrucci
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited July 2020
    Petrucci wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious the month of July has 31 days, so if Kabam had problems starting the daily login calendar on the first day, it should have 30 days. However the calendar was left with 30 days and we lost 2 days, because the 30th day was lost as well.
    In his message it is said that the first day would be compensated by doubling the crystals in the last days. But if there were three days of 500 fragments of crystal 5 * = 1500 frags, and we will only get 1000 on the 29th, there was no compensation. All of my alliance have the calendar with the 30th also lost. Will Kabam repair this "mistake" more?
    These are the members of the [M!M] Máquina Mortífera alliance who feel harmed.
    Denis Petrucci
    torukmakto
    Pillabot
    Gigasbroken
    WAssis
    Dark_Scorpion
    Giovane S.
    ReinForce
    KING ARTHUR 45
    Ankerix
    Moverfoker
    Zordake
    Gui Petrucci
    Alex Hairstyle
    Roverson
    Pryda
    Hades_1986
    dgfhccvxvdhdy

Thank you

Denis Petrucci

HOLY FRAG!
    Then every alliance should do this bro!
    It ain't fair. You can say the rest of my alliance mates ain't feelin good too ya know
  • Hey there everyone, just wanted to drop in and clear some things up. The July Calendar was made as a 30-day calendar that would award 500 5-Star Bot shards on the 29th day and 500 5-Star Bot shards on the 30th day. Because of the delay, day 30 would have been missed, so we doubled the amount of Shards awarded on day 29 to ensure that everyone could still get the full amount of shards the calendar was originally intended to award. Because of the way the calendar works, day 30 is still displayed and the shards it shows are twice what it was originally made to award as well. We apologize for any confusion.
This discussion has been closed.