Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do I use a 5* Warrior Awakening Program on?

TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So, I have 2 5* Warrior Awakening Programs available to use. One is going to be used on Necrotronus whenever I get him. The other is free to use on one of these bots: Drift, Hound, or Hot Rod. Each of these bots is at R2. I should point out that the other Warrior bots I have (Arcee, Bludgeon, Bonecrusher, & Scorponok) are already awakened as 5*s, so there is no need to save up the Awakening program for those. So...

Who do I use a 5* Warrior Awakening Program on? 25 votes

Drift
52%
BeastdadGunz0ThuleBropocalypseBobnfloydBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5SilverZAMystaJayyorkdredVanya 13 votes
Hound
12%
Transformator79Decimus234Cr4zy_Wheeljack 3 votes
Hot Rod
36%
KillMasterCUmairKhan05KittenPrimerprime5Edwardo76FirebotArklaineMegaStrikersPetr 9 votes

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited July 2020
    Hot Rod
    Read thread on Necrotronus is inferior version of Hot Rod
    Also getting up to 15 hits to activate drift's signature can be difficult
    and
    Hot Rod can disable Drift's Evades on Bleeding Opponents (which is a thing especially when he's on a Harm Accelerator).-from drift bot intel report
  • Drift
    Firebot wrote: »
    Read thread on Necrotronus is inferior version of Hot Rod
    and
    Hot Rod can disable Drift's Evades on Bleeding Opponents (which is a thing especially when he's on a Harm Accelerator).-from drift bot intel report

Necrotronus isn't the inferior version of Hot Rod. He just isn't the kind of warrior to counter evades much.

Getting to 15 hits is not difficult, and Drift does some nasty damage with his bleeds and specials. Especially when they crit, which is pretty often that they do.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Hot Rod
    I would go with Hot Rod. His signature ability helps him gain power extremely easily due to the increased power rate and that 20% chance of evading ranged attacks is also helpful.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Hot Rod
    It takes some practice, but once you've mastered Hot Rod you'll find that he's a beast. With just a few levels worth of Signature Ability you can easily land an Sp1 every two 5-hit combos or so, and when you've got a Deceleration Debuff on the opponent along with Crit Rate Buffs from the aforementioned melee combo, you'll be dealing enormous amounts of damage. He's also not very fragile and allows you some room for error, unlike Drift.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2020
    Drift hands down
  • Hound
    He's the best bot in the game
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Hot Rod

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!?
    Hot Rod

Nah, that would be Unduped Grimlock. Please don't comment if you don't even know the basics of the game.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Drift
    He’s not even the best bot of his own class. That title belongs to Bonercrusher
    Gunz0 wrote: »

" Bonecrusher is the best warrior, even better than scorp and drift "

Said by an Anonymous Bayverse Fan and I quoted.
    @Gunz0
  • Drift
    Slayer wrote: »

" Bonecrusher is the best warrior, even better than scorp and drift "

Said by an Anonymous Bayverse Fan and I quoted.
    @Gunz0

LMAO
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    you got to be careful of these threads because you need to know who are responding to your question. everyone has different play commitments, skill, AM levels, etc... so you need to follow players that are in the same boat or where you want to be.

I will say this, there's a reason why most players in the top alliances have a fully leveled up drift
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

wut?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hot Rod
    Darm0k wrote: »

wut?

LOL.
    Hot Rod

wut?

I meant that if you awaken drift to activate his signature he needs to land 15 hits
    Drift

wut?

I meant that if you awaken drift to activate his signature he needs to land 15 hits

and?
  • ArklaineArklaine Posts: 37
    Hot Rod
    Hot Rod seems to be the most reliable bot to go with, since he plays pretty consistently even at higher gameplay levels and has no real gimmicky playstyle.

Drift with sig might be hard to fully utilize since he has to gain a combo streak, and while I find Hound fun to play personally, projectile play is honestly really inconsistent, especially at higher gameplay levels.
    edited July 2020
    Hot Rod

wut?

and?

Arklaine wrote: »
    Drift with sig might be hard to fully utilize since he has to gain a combo streak, and while I find Hound fun to play personally, projectile play is honestly really inconsistent, especially at higher gameplay levels.
    That ^
    edited July 2020
    Drift
    Keeping a combo streak at 50+ can be hard in some situations, but 15-20 is child’s play. Not to mention the fact that you can reactivate his sig in case your combo gets reset
    edited July 2020
    Hot Rod
    Keeping a combo streak at 50+ can be hard in some situations, but 15-20 is child’s play. Not to mention the fact that you can reactivate his sig in case your combo gets reset

JEEZ! FINE! I WONT COMMENT ANYMORE EXCEPT FOR MEME AND CURSED THREADS FOR THE SAKE OF BEING #$#@%%$@ EVERYWHERE!
    I wasnt the one to state these facts it was drift's bot intel report
    Hot Rod

JEEZ! FINE! I WONT COMMENT ANYMORE EXCEPT FOR MEME AND CURSED THREADS FOR THE SAKE OF BEING #$#@%%$@ EVERYWHERE!

Hey @Firebot No need for getting so pissed off buddy. As @Voltron stated earlier, everyone has a different skill and playstyle. In these type of threads, u will receive criticism becoz everyone will have a different point of view or sometimes most have the same point of view, like here. So just support ur statement with proper reasoning. No one is saying u to stop commenting on these type of threads. Everyone is free to state their opinions :)
    Hot Rod

You good, m8? Disagreeing with someone's opinion whilst getting upset over someone disagreeing with you is very hypocritical of you. Public Threads are just that- to discuss points of views of various persons and glean new information.
    edited July 2020
    Hot Rod

JEEZ! FINE! I WON'T COMMENT ANYMORE EXCEPT FOR MEME AND CURSED THREADS FOR THE SAKE OF BEING #$#@%%$@ EVERYWHERE!
    I wasn't the one to state these facts it was drift's bot intel report

You good, m8? Disagreeing with someone's opinion whilst getting upset over someone disagreeing with you is very hypocritical of you. Public Threads are just that- to discuss points of view of various persons and glean new information.

Hey @Firebot No need for getting so pissed off buddy. As @Voltron stated earlier, everyone has a different skill and playstyle. In these type of threads, u will receive criticism becoz everyone will have a different point of view or sometimes most have the same point of view, like here. So just support ur statement with proper reasoning. No one is saying u to stop commenting on these type of threads. Everyone is free to state their opinions :)

I am extremely sorry
    it's my love for hot rod's fault, I like him too much
    sorry I'm cool now thanks @UmairKhan05 And @Primerprime5
    I got the thread derailed sorry!
    I shall not interfere with other's choices
    Carry on!
    Hot Rod

JEEZ! FINE! I WON'T COMMENT ANYMORE EXCEPT FOR MEME AND CURSED THREADS FOR THE SAKE OF BEING #$#@%%$@ EVERYWHERE!

You good, m8? Disagreeing with someone's opinion whilst getting upset over someone disagreeing with you is very hypocritical of you. Public Threads are just that- to discuss points of view of various persons and glean new information.

I am extremely sorry
    Carry on!

Loving ur fav bot isn't a fault. Everyone has their own favourites in this game. Feel free to support ur own bot and also respect the choices of others :)
  • Hound

I am extremely sorry
    Carry on!

Loving ur fav bot isn't a fault. Everyone has their own favourites in this game. Feel free to support ur own bot and also respect the choices of others :)

Yeah, my favourite bots in the game are Hound and ubduped grimlock!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Hot Rod

I am extremely sorry
    Carry on!

:joy:
    Drift

I am extremely sorry
    Carry on!

Ubduped

This right there proves that you struggle getting a 15 hit combo 🤣
    Hot Rod
    Slayer wrote: »

This right there proves that you struggle getting a 15 hit combo 🤣

I don't use drift
    I use hot rod only