Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Six stars bots

Let's give a new reason to play .... when are the six stars ?? it's time to change register ...
Tagged:

Comments

• No
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thank God the Kabam devs have stopped caring about the game completely. With suggestions like this, no wonder Kabam hates us
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    I only just started getting 4 star bots. TBH i think I'd quit if they brought in 6 star bots without greatly increasing the roster.
  • Konvoy wrote: »
    I only just started getting 4 star bots. TBH i think I'd quit if they brought in 6 star bots without greatly increasing the roster.

Im pretty sure that's because you just got this game, if you play this game everyday, you will be getting atleast 1 4 star a month
    Konvoy wrote: »

Im pretty sure that's because you just got this game, if you play this game everyday, you will be getting atleast 1 4 star a month

I am kinda seeing that now. Took me ages to get one four star, now I got two in one week. So hopefully they'll add up. But its hard to get excited for 6star versions of all the same bots you just got. Its bound to happen eventually, just hopefully after the story progresses and the game gets harder.
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Donfallk wrote: »
    Let's give a new reason to play .... when are the six stars ?? it's time to change register ...

No nooooooo not this
    d

I am kinda seeing that now. Took me ages to get one four star, now I got two in one week. So hopefully they'll add up. But its hard to get excited for 6star versions of all the same bots you just got. Its bound to happen eventually, just hopefully after the story progresses and the game gets harder.

Nope. Actually maxed out 5 stars make all the content in the game extremely easy except for the AMs and ROK3. So, i think best would be to increase the difficulty in the game and well after that......no, I don't wanna collect the same bots as 6 stars again plz.

That makes sense. Personally I'd love to see more fun reskins before 6 star bots.
  • MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    i used to play a game that releases new tiers every month or 2, gave that up pretty quickly
  • Konvoy wrote: »
    d

Nope. Actually maxed out 5 stars make all the content in the game extremely easy except for the AMs and ROK3. So, i think best would be to increase the difficulty in the game and well after that......no, I don't wanna collect the same bots as 6 stars again plz.

That makes sense. Personally I'd love to see more fun reskins before 6 star bots.

I think your in the wrong isle, sir.
    Reskins are at the end of corridor next door to you
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    d

I think your in the wrong isle, sir.
    Reskins are at the end of corridor next door to you

Sir, we regret to inform you that the manager(Kabam) has decided to ignore all ideas and suggestions. And Kabam, when are you going to reply to my Customer Support Case?!?!?!?!?!?