Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I wanna rant about the safety certificate....

So the thing I wanted to say was....*cough*..*cough* RENEW YOUR SAFETY CERITICATE!!! It's been 203 days since it's been expired and us the people who use the forums are always in constant danger when on here or have any trace of being on here because the website is not protected and that can lead to many users and the forum and everything that is connected to it being easily hacked so renew it finally its been almost a whole year your just missing 162 days for it to be a year.

Comments

• Its also annoying that it keeps on kicking my account out because of the certificate.
    I don't know how many times my phone told me "This website is dangerous"
  • Its also annoying that it keeps on kicking my account out because of the certificate.
    I don't know how many times my phone told me "This website is dangerous"

Same, same bro...
  • I agree with you 100 percent Datboi.
    Kabam it's time to renew that.
    Here's a hypothetical for you. Let's say that someone, one of you valuable customers is attacked while on this site. He has his identity stolen. His bank accounts his credit card accounts and so on are all locked.
    Now he has to go through the costly process of trying to recover all that was damaged and stolen. Which is nearly impossible to do at that point.
    This customer now has grounds for a lawsuit against Kabam because, he hired a good technology company to track where this happened and bam. Low and behold all the other sites he visited had already taken care of this security certificate. So now his next step is to hire a lawyer.

I think you can see where I am going with this. Just do it. The price of this certificate is probably expensive. However i don't think its as expensive as the scenario i described could potentially become. I love this game and this is the 1st time I have been on the forums in a long time now.
    I didn't know how to get past that message when I first saw it but i figured it out and saw this post. In another 162 days that will be a year without a security certificate. Please for all of the loyal members of this game and your other game. Get this done.
    Sincerely
    Rshxanadu

Also since the forums are connected to the game your game account can be hacked into then your email that it's connected to, then via email your device can be hacked, then via your device your wifi and all other devices on it, and so on, so it's a risk even being on this website even for a split second.
  • I'm talking with folks today. This definitely shouldn't have gone on as long as it has. We're very sorry for the frustrations this has caused.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I'm talking with folks today. This definitely shouldn't have gone on as long as it has. We're very sorry for the frustrations this has caused.

Also, this forum is a huge risk to all users.
  • 6alurh4q5uu1.jpg
  • 6alurh4q5uu1.jpg

Happens almost every single month.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    I cannot wait to sue Kabam when they get hacked.

I obtained compensation for the PS3 hack years ago and Sony didn't have 222 days notice to readily fix their problem..
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    @Kabam Boo ban them before they sue you guys 🤣 and while you're at it, renew your damn security certificate.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2020
    I'm using Waterfox on PC and Habit Browser on Android. To date, I have never encountered such problem visiting this forum.
    eyfth7cbgyb6.png

7jcrke1bdl79.png
  • I'm using Waterfox on PC and Habit Browser on Android. To date, I have never encountered such problem visiting this forum.
    eyfth7cbgyb6.png

7jcrke1bdl79.png

Now that you say it, even I don't understand. When I first log in, it shows that the safety certificate expired with the no. of days but then when I log in, it establishes a secure connection by itself. If the safety certificate, that isn't supposed to happen right??
    0ymd1lx8v2gv.jpg
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    edited August 2020
    Keeping this on the front page.

Kabam, there is no defensible reason to procrastinate on providing security for your customers. Please get on the ball ASAP, thank you!
  • i asked this problem on discord transformers server but 3 of the administrator / moderator didn't want to understand ... what's weird they get mad at you ... i don't want to mention names here but someday it will go wrong. with certificate problem I have problems for at least 1 year
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    They fixed it now.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Really?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Oh yes they did!
    Finally
    Thank you for fixing a problem after almost a year Kabam!!
  • uxcacsoa13es.png
    Thanks kabam
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I've had this issue for a very long time now, it's nice to see that it's finally fixed.
  • Yea
This discussion has been closed.