Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iOS ISSUE IN ARENA. RANGE ATTACKS DONT WORK. SPECIALS DONT WORK. AND I CANNOT DASH FORWARD

Hey so ive been having this glitch the last day or so where i cant do anything in arena. Here is a tweet i posted with gameplay of the issue
Tagged:

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Uninstall/reinstall.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    JKL wrote: »
    Uninstall/reinstall.

Or sign out, and relogin.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Uninstall/reinstall.

Another option is just uninstall ;)
  • ASH_BotASH_Bot Posts: 9
    edited July 2020
    Hey so ive been having this glitch the last day or so where i cant do anything in arena. Here is a tweet i posted with gameplay of the issue

I've had the same problem. For starters, I find it goes best if I'm on auto fight. A couple other people have experienced this issue, I think all iOS.

If I find I get this issue I find my icons all show New and act like I haven't seen them: mail, crystals, bots, you name it. For me, after I get this issue I just force close the game and reopen it. That can solve the problem. I was playing Solo once when this happened with Primal against Optimus as a boss who inflicts bleed with every melee. Primal's heavy attack wouldn't hit kind of like a range attack, and I was higher points than Optimus. He would inflict small bleeds and on autofight Primal would fight back and heal back the small amount of damage he took from bleeds. Then Primal's heavy wouldn't ever hit because of the bug. (It makes it look kinda like the mod in Raids that lowers ranged abilities, but there is no wave and it can't hit) It took forever.

I don't get this issue all the time and to prevent it I don't fight after the whole new icons thing. I close the game, reopen it, and try then. That usually solves the problem.

Edit: This topic: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/110939#Comment_110939
  • JKL wrote: »
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Uninstall/reinstall.

Another option is just uninstall ;)

Another way is to just get another phone.
    He's a YouTuber so he has the money to do so
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Or you can just destroy your phone, then buy a new one.

It works.