Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Best way to clear Fog??

Since FoW(Fog of War) is active again, I was wondering what is the best way to try clearing them in order to get sparks of all classes(Talking about T4 ones). Is there any specific way?? I usually prefer doing it in a zigzag pattern. Please provide ur suggestions! :)

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited July 2020
    I always get it to 100% then which every way i feel like going with each run, usually zig zag through the middle unless i find a node isngiving me a specific class of mini on a regular basis
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Just understand that the 4x Rewards Bots you may come across can appear at any node & any time. So planning to hit certain nodes because they “guarantee” 4x Rewards isn’t possible. It’s up to you as to how you beat 10 bots to complete each run.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Cheetor
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Thanks everyone! That means I can take any path. I like doing it zigzag for completing 100% exploration( Just love doing it that way :) )
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Foglights
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Since the bots you encounter are randomized on each node, there is no reason to complete all paths. The only driver is your level of OCD. Whether you keep re-running the same path, or clear all the possible paths, you should get the same random results.

So it doesn't matter if we don't explore it and just keep on doing the path again and again?
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    Since the bots you encounter are randomized on each node, there is no reason to complete all paths. The only driver is your level of OCD. Whether you keep re-running the same path, or clear all the possible paths, you should get the same random results.

So it doesn't matter if we don't explore it and just keep on doing the path again and again?

Yes. 100% exploration does not give any rewards only a sense of satisfaction(for me at least).
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Correct. To prove my own point to myself, I'm just running far right path this fog. It has been different every time. I think they fudged something up with the mini bosses, though. In the same run, I had a JF normal bot and a JF miniboss. If it's tech, then please make them all minis!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Minibosses (so far):
    - G1 Megatron
    - Starscream
    - Ironhide
    - Tantrum
    - Drift

And Rat.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    add
    - JF
    - Grindor
    add
    - JF
    - Grindor
    Jetfire as a Miniboss with Shock Block & that Parry Shield is fracking sadistic. Carry on...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Autofight
    add
    - JF
    - Grindor

Add Kickback as well...

• Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    edited July 2020
    Every node has a pool of 6 possible bots, including one boss. The boss on a node gives 120 essence; the other bots 30. The bot pool seems to depend on the number of steps you have taken, regardless of your location on the map. So for example, on your first step, the only boss you can encounter is Kickback, regardless of whether you moved left or right. So the pattern or the exact path you follow does not matter.

The bosses for every step:
    Step 1: Kickback
    Step 2: Ironhide
    Step 3: Starscream
    Step 4: Grindor
    Step 5: Tantrum
    Step 6: Galvatron
    Step 7: Jetfire
    Step 8: G1 Megatron
    Step 9: Drift
    Step 10: Ratchet

On any node, the boss has about a 1 in 6 chance of appearing. Only Ratchet on the final node is guaranteed.

Note: all of these boss bots (besides Ratchet) can appear on a few other nodes/steps as well, but then they'll just be normal bots. They only appear as boss bots whenever they appear on the steps in this list.
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited July 2020
    Jhn314 wrote: »
    Every node has a pool of 6 possible bots, including one boss. The boss on a node gives 120 essence; the other bots 30. The bot pool seems to depend on the number of steps you have taken, regardless of your location on the map. So for example, on your first step, the only boss you can encounter is Kickback, regardless of whether you moved left or right. So the pattern or the exact path you follow does not matter.

The bosses for every step:
    Step 1: Kickback
    Step 2: Ironhide
    Step 3: Starscream
    Step 4: Grindor
    Step 5: Tantrum
    Step 6: Galvatron
    Step 7: Jetfire
    Step 8: G1 Megatron
    Step 9: Drift
    Step 10: Ratchet

On any node, the boss has about a 1 in 6 chance of appearing. Only Ratchet on the final node is guaranteed.

Note: all of these boss bots (besides Ratchet) can appear on a few other nodes/steps as well, but then they'll just be normal bots. They only appear as boss bots whenever they appear on the steps in this list.

That is quite the observation. I fought Jetfire on node 7 and then g1 Megs on node 8 on the same run, they really did appeared as mini-bosses like you said.
    Now I just hope my luck allows me to encounter them in that order.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    edited July 2020
    Just read this and went back into my ongoing fog run.

3rd step Starscream miniboss and 5th step tantrum

Ill admit I am impressed someone saw a pattern...

rgd74ijxroam.jpg

7bq2iu8jbr6n.jpg