Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestions to improve the game

VanyaVanya Posts: 145
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Were there forums where they wrote how to improve the game not separately but directly in one forum? If not I wanted to create a forum where you can publish your ideas.

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Vanya wrote: »
    Were there forums where they wrote how to improve the game not separately but directly in one forum? If not I wanted to create a forum where you can publish your ideas.

There is an official thread called CHANGE. - SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FIGHT
    here is the link kid :
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8626/change-suggestions-for-the-fight/p1
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Firebot wrote: »

here is the link kid :
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8626/change-suggestions-for-the-fight/p1

Many thanks! 👍
    Perhaps people are unlikely to want to read old ideas, but here they will be able to offer or update old ideas, and perhaps there will be new ideas!
    Perhaps people are unlikely to want to read old ideas, but here they will be able to offer or update old ideas, and perhaps there will be new ideas!
    New members are unlikely to look for an old forum so they don't bother to write their ideas here.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited July 2020
    Firebot wrote: »

here is the link kid :

K I D
    How did he know I was a kid? I didn't tell anyone about it. Actually, kids are the main audience of the game. So there's nothing to be surprised about.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited July 2020
    How did he know I was a kid? I didn't tell anyone about it. Actually, kids are the main audience of the game. So there's nothing to be surprised about.

I mean, you do have a point. Global chat just proves your point.
    By the way, C H I L D, who is your favourite transformer?
    Bumblebee, Wed Bumblebee or Wed meanie Bumblebee?

I mean, you do have a point. Global chat just proves your point.
    By the way, C H I L D, who is your favourite transformer?
    Bumblebee, Wed Bumblebee or Wed meanie Bumblebee?
    2 :)
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    New members are unlikely to look for an old forum so they don't bother to write their ideas here.

yeah, but old members will post it there not here cuz their ideas are already there.
  • ChangusChangus Posts: 5
    Make it easier to get tier 4 sparks and crystals
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    My only suggestion for the moment is to make the game playable for IOS users. Half of my alliance is experiencing permanent crashes and this AM is ruined.
  • Add Straxus in the game?
  • Add Straxus in the game?

Ah yes, the definitive way to revive this game!
  • Probably when there internet error or crassh your bot returns to it’s health before the fight or at least have the boss have the health where it left off in the middle of the fight so anyone with poor internet doesn’t rage
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    The only way to improve the game at this point in time is to change the game management company. Kabam just sell off the game to a competent developer please.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    tcgmsjmcfjk6.gif

TFTF is the cat, in the GIF above. Ben Stiller is Kabam.
  • Add custom combiners like certain bots form certain parts of the body and use them for missions however your combiner takes up all your squad slots or most of them limiting other bots usage?