Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who will be the bots of August?

This month will end in a few days. Is there any suggestion who will be the next favorite bots of the month?

Comments

• Bilbobaggins is telling you the truth
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Vanya wrote: »
    This month will end in a few days. Is there any suggestion who will be the next favorite bots of the month?

Can't you be patient?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

@Vanya I told you to check the forums for similar topics where discussions are already going on!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Kabam will announce on the Wed (later in the day) before the new monthly Spotlight starts. I know it’s fun to speculate but also know that many on this forum are frustrated by it too. Instead of asking Kabam to reveal it, put your energy into listing who you want and why.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Firebot wrote: »

@Vanya I told you to check the forums for similar topics where discussions are already going on!

Hey bud. He's new, it will take him sometime to get used to the forums. Also, I agree with @JIMMY_SAB on this.