Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the Primes (fanfic Intel Reports)

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So I recently penned down Bot Intel Reports for almost all the 13 Primes, and want to release them on the Forums. The problem here is that they're all interconnected with each other, and posting them on the Bot Wishlist Thread will ensure that they get lost. Am I allowed to post them collectively on this Thread @Kabam Vydious as a form of fanfic, or would it still be considered as spam? I think people might enjoy them, and they also are meant to be a tribute to the old days when Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide were the core around which teams were built.

There's also a mystery Bot that'll come out at the end, but it explains the first piece of dialogue between Megatronus and Prime, and why he called Optimus "Thirteen".

Comments

• So I recently penned down Bot Intel Reports for almost all the 13 Primes, and want to release them on the Forums. The problem here is that they're all interconnected with each other, and posting them on the Bot Wishlist Thread will ensure that they get lost. Am I allowed to post them collectively on this Thread @Kabam Vydious as a form of fanfic, or would it still be considered as spam? I think people might enjoy them, and they also are meant to be a tribute to the old days when Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide were the core around which teams were built.

There's also a mystery Bot that'll come out at the end, but it explains the first piece of dialogue between Megatronus and Prime, and why he called Optimus "Thirteen".

Okay, I'll make a fanfiction!

"Ironhide seemed to be turned on by the sexual aura that surrounded Optimus Prime."
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    So I recently penned down Bot Intel Reports for almost all the 13 Primes, and want to release them on the Forums. The problem here is that they're all interconnected with each other, and posting them on the Bot Wishlist Thread will ensure that they get lost. Am I allowed to post them collectively on this Thread @Kabam Vydious as a form of fanfic, or would it still be considered as spam? I think people might enjoy them, and they also are meant to be a tribute to the old days when Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide were the core around which teams were built.

"Ironhide seemed to be turned on by the sexual aura that surrounded Optimus Prime."

That's cool buddy, real proud of you.

Anyone else actually wanna say something helpful?

@Cr4zy_Wheeljack I apologise, that was a spur of the moment thing and I shouldn't have gotten that upset over a joke. I don't know what came over me.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

Anyone else wanna say something helpful?
    I would really like to know what you have written @Primerprime5
    So go ahead! I say
    edited July 2020
    Alright then @Firebot , here goes!

Bot Intel Report: Prima
    Class: WARRIOR
    Faction: Autobot

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron, the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered, they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Prima, the leader of the Primes, is a being of pure light. Once the embodiment of hope, Prima was enraged by Megatronus' betrayal. He now carries a darkness in his Spark, which threatens to overpower him.
    Abilities- Power Gain, Burn

Base Abilities
    - Start the fight with +30% Attack Rating per live teammate and +10% Armour Rating per fallen teammate.
    - Prima passively gains Power at the rate of 10% of a Power Bar per second, but has his active Power Rate decreased by 20%.

Brightburn Charges
    Being a symbol of hope, Prima's Spark burns with righteous passion
    - Every time Prima gains a bar of Power, he gains a permanent Brightburn Charge.
    - Every ten consecutive hits dealt by Prima grants him a Brightburn Charge.
    - Brightburn Charges increase Special Attack damage by 10% per Charge, and can stack upto a maximum of 15 Charges.
    - When he has more than 7 Charges all Special Attacks are Unblockable.

Special Attacks
    - Special Attacks spend one Brightburn Charge per attack. If no Charges are present, then the darkness in Prima's Spark starts taking over, making him lose 5% of his Max Health.
    Sp1- Gain 3 Brightburn Charges and apply 1 Burn Debuff on the opponent, dealing 30% damage over 2 seconds.
    Sp2- 50% chance to initiate Power Flood, gaining 25% of a Power Bar per second for 6 seconds. Apply a Burn Debuff on the opponent, dealing 80% damage over 3 seconds.
    Sp3- Apply as many Burns on the opponent as there are Brightburn Charges on Prima, with each Burn dealing 35% damage over 6 seconds.

Signature Ability: Power of the Primes
    - If the last hit of a 5-hit combo is a Medium attack, Prima steals 1.7~7% of the opponent's Power.

Synergies
    1) Ascendant (All Primes- mutual)
    All Primes recover upto 15% of Max Health on Sp3.
    2) Descendant (OG Prime, Ultra Magnus- outgoing)
    Start the fight with 6 Shield Buffs which cap maximum damage this Bot can receive by 50% of opponent's Attack Rating. These Buffs can be removed by Melee Attacks.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Good to see someone’s still making Bot Builds. :)
    It’s been a while since I last saw some creativity on this forum

Wonder how you’ll handle “The Arisen”
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Thanks man! I'm actually done with Alpha Trion and Onyx Prime, and I'm trying to work on Alchemist Prime.

Also, what do you mean by "The Arisen"? Is that the next Spotlight Mission?
    edited July 2020

Thanks man! I'm actually done with Alpha Trion and Onyx Prime, and I'm trying to work on Alchemist Prime.

Ahem...

It seems to be a number
    edited July 2020

Ahem...

Ah, him. Well, let's just say that Optimus has a key role in that, and Megatronus gave us a hint about it earlier.

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron, the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered, they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Prima, the leader of the Primes, is a being of pure light. Once the embodiment of hope, Prima was enraged by Megatronus' betrayal. He now carries a darkness in his Spark, which threatens to overpower him.

Base Abilities
    - Start the fight with +30% Attack Rating per live teammate and +10% Armour Rating per fallen teammate.
    - Prima passively gains Power at the rate of 10% of a Power Bar per second, but has his active Power Rate decreased by 20%.

Brightburn Charges
    - Every time Prima gains a bar of Power, he gains a permanent Brightburn Charge.
    - Brightburn Charges increase Special Attack damage by 10% per Charge, and can stack upto a maximum of 15 Charges.

Special Attacks
    - Special Attacks spend one Brightburn Charge per attack. If no Charges are present, then the darkness in Prima's Spark starts taking over, making him lose 5% of his Max Health.
    Sp1- Gain 3 Brightburn Charges and apply 1 Burn Debuff on the opponent, dealing 30% damage over 2 seconds.
    Sp2- 50% chance to initiate Power Flood, gaining 25% of a Power Bar per second for 6 seconds. Apply a Burn Debuff on the opponent, dealing 80% damage over 3 seconds.
    Sp3- Apply as many Burns on the opponent as there are Brightburn Charges on Prima, with each Burn dealing 35% damage over 6 seconds.

- If the last hit of a 5-hit combo is a Medium attack, Prima steals 1.7~7% of the opponent's Power.

Synergies
    Start the fight with 6 Shield Buffs which cap maximum damage this Bot can receive by 50% of opponent's Attack Rating. These Buffs can be removed by Melee Attacks.

Holy primus
    ITS REAL GOOD DUDE!
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Alpha Trion
    Class: TACTICIAN

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Alpha Trion, also known by the moniker A3, is one of the oldest and wisest Primes. He's served as mentor to Optimus Prime, and is famous for his brilliant battle tactics and foresight.
    Abilities- Battle Plans, Stun, Shock, Heal

Base Abilities

Tactical Charges
    Alpha Trion's experience allows him to sway the battle to his favour
    - Alpha Trion starts a mission with 15 Tactical Charges.
    - Light Melee Attacks allow him to switch between Battle Plans.
    - Combos that start and end with Medium Melee attacks let him Analyse the field, setting up a selected Battle Plan over 3 seconds.
    - Dashing back and holding Block for 1second allows him to execute the selected Battle Plan after Analysis has occurred.
    - Each Plan lasts 12 seconds and costs 1 Tactical Charge. Spent Charges are NOT refunded during the next fight (except by Special Attacks), so use them wisely.

Battle Plans
    - There are 3 types of Battle Plans Alpha Trion can execute.
    1) PLAN 1: FRONTLINE- Increases Attack Rating by flat 60% of Max Rating. Additional 40% damage is also dealt as instant Shock damage on Melee hits.
    2) PLAN 2: OUTLIVE- Instantly recover 10% of max Health and heals for 20% of max damage dealt on all attacks.
    3) PLAN 3: CONDUCT- Instantly gain 1 bar of Power, and passively gain 9% of a Power Bar per second.

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Alpha Trion has a 70% chance to Stun the opponent for 1.2 seconds and a 50% chance to apply a Shock Debuff on the opponent for 40% damage over 5 seconds. Shock Debuffs can stack indefinitely.
    - Sp2: If Frontline is active: 100% chance to Shock the opponent for 40% max Attack Rating over 5 seconds.
    : If Outlive is active: 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds.
    : If Conduct is active: 100% chance to Power Steal, taking 20% of a Power Bar from the opponent for yourself.
    - Sp3: Alpha Trion has a 40% chance to regain all Tactical Charges spent upto the attack, with +1% chance to regain spent Charges for per hit on the Combo Meter.

- At the start of a fight, Alpha Trion regains 1~5 Tactical Charges

Synergies
    1) Ascendant (All Primes-mutual)
    All Primes have 20% chance to Stun for 1 second on Special Attacks. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Rhinox, Prowl- outgoing)
    Heal 8 HP per second during a fight (this ability is unaffected by Heal Block effects)
    Alpha Trion seems simple yet effective. Love it!
    edited July 2020
    Firebot wrote: »

Base Abilities

Brightburn Charges

Special Attacks

Synergies

Holy primus
    ITS REAL GOOD DUDE!

Ayy, thanks so much man! Keep in mind that this is a free space for everyone, so you can add anything you like. Mission dialogue, Bot Intel Reports; anything related to the Original 13 Primes in the game, go for it! All I ask is that no one starts any arguments or post unnecessary memes on here and ruin the entire Thread.
    edited July 2020

Thanks dude! I was honestly tired of the Tactician Bots being overpowered characters with little-to-no actual tactics involved (ahem, Megatron and Prime), and the closest we got to an actual character that employed variable strategies was Cyclonus. I wanted to build a Bot that would take a little while to master but have near-unlimited potential. Y'know, like a Bot that actually FUNCTIONED LIKE A TACTICIAN.
  • So I recently penned down Bot Intel Reports for almost all the 13 Primes, and want to release them on the Forums. The problem here is that they're all interconnected with each other, and posting them on the Bot Wishlist Thread will ensure that they get lost. Am I allowed to post them collectively on this Thread @Kabam Vydious as a form of fanfic, or would it still be considered as spam? I think people might enjoy them, and they also are meant to be a tribute to the old days when Prime, Ratchet and Ironhide were the core around which teams were built.

@Cr4zy_Wheeljack I apologise, that was a spur of the moment thing and I shouldn't have gotten that upset over a joke. I don't know what came over me.

That's alright!
    I'm kinda Interested with this thread anyways I just kinda had flashbacks of the Sonic, Undertale and FNAF fandom when you said fanfiction!
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Thanks dude! I was honestly tired of the Tactician Bots being overpowered characters with little-to-no actual tactics involved (ahem, Megatron and Prime), and the closest we got to an actual character that employed variable strategies was Cyclonus. I wanted to build a Bot that would take a little while to master but have near-unlimited potential. Y'know, like a Bot that actually FUNCTIONED LIKE A TACTICIAN.

Yeah, this is pretty much what a tactician is supposed to be!
    Kinda reminds me of the Fanmade Onslaught bot report in the bot wishlist thread!
    Just gonna hide this to keep the thread clean and organized
    Ayy, thanks so much man! Keep in mind that this is a free space for everyone, so you can add anything you like. Mission dialogue, Bot Intel Reports; anything related to the Original 13 Primes in the game, go for it! All I ask is that no one starts any arguments or post unnecessary memes on here and ruin the entire Thread.
    I’ve made Bot Builds for Alpha Trion and Onyxwave in the past. Can I repost them here once you’re done with your BIRs?
    Just gonna hide this to keep the thread clean and organized
    I’ve made Bot Builds for Alpha Trion and Onyxwave in the past. Can I repost them here once you’re done with your BIRs?
    Sure thing man! I'd love to see them, and I'm sure others would as well.
    edited July 2020

Yeah, this is pretty much what a tactician is supposed to be!
    Kinda reminds me of the Fanmade Onslaught bot report in the bot wishlist thread!

That sounds mighty interesting, I'll definitely have to check him out!

Edit: I just did, and I can certainly see the similarities. While his/hers is certainly similar, I kinda still prefer mine, because the Charges make things more challenging and fun. Still, more modes on his/hers can also lead to more utility, so each to their own, I suppose.
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Onyx Prime
    Class:BRAWLER

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Onyx Prime is the most spiritual of his siblings; he was said to be so attuned with the Afterspark that he could call upon the fallen warriors to aid him in battle. He is the ancestor of all beast Transformers.

Base Abilities
    Sparks, Stun, Heal, Armour

Triptych Mask
    Onyx Prime uses his gift from Primus to temporarily channel the energies of the deceased, granting him immense strength.
    - For every 5-hit combo, Onyx Prime uses his Triptych Mask to gain 15 Sparks.
    - Heavy attacks are Unstoppable and deal additional 5% damage per Spark.
    - Sparks are lost at the rate of 1 Spark every 2 seconds.
    - When Knocked Down, the Mask temporarily cracks, preventing Onyx from using it for 15 seconds.

Special Attacks
    Sparks lock in place during Special Attacks.
    - Sp1: Onyx Prime deals +5% of max damage per Spark. He also has a 1% chance per Spark to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
    - Sp2: Onyx Prime deals +15% of max damage per Spark. If he has more than 100 Sparks, this attack has 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 10 seconds.
    : Onyx loses all Sparks on him.
    - Sp3: Onyx Prime deals +10% of max damage per Spark.
    : If he has more than 100 Sparks, the opponent is Stunned for 2 seconds.
    : If he has more than 300 Sparks, he gains a permanent passive Heal effect, and Recovers 2% of max Health per second.
    : All Sparks are converted to 1 permanent Crit Resist Armour, preventing Critical Hits from landing on him and granting 0.5% Armour Up per converted Spark. These Armour Buffs do not stack, but Sparks are instead added to the original Armour Buff during the next Sp3.

- If Onyx Prime has more than 500 Sparks on himself, the opponent instantly loses 30~60% of their max Health during Onyx's Sp2.

Synergies
    All Primes gain +5% Attack Rating per Buff/Debuff on the opponent. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Optimus Primal, Grimlock- outgoing)
    For every Debuff Purified, recover 4% of max Health.
    3) Dark Secrets (Shockwave- Mutual)
    All Bots gain +10% Power Rate.
    I'll be taking a break for a day, currently working on Liege Maximo and Alchemist Prime. Tell me what you think about the Reports so far!
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    I'll be taking a break for a day, currently working on Liege Maximo and Alchemist Prime. Tell me what you think about the Reports so far!

They are amazing!!!
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Simply awesome work @Primerprime5 !!!! Love the abilities u have provided to the Primes! Take your time for the others :)

By the primes
    they are needed
  • Bot Intel Report: Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime is the most spiritual of his siblings; he was said to be so attuned with the Afterspark that he could call upon the fallen warriors to aid him in battle. He is the ancestor of all beast Transformers.

Base Abilities

Triptych Mask
    Onyx Prime uses his gift from Primus to temporarily channel the energies of the deceased, granting him immense strength.
    - When Knocked Down, the Mask temporarily cracks, preventing Onyx from using it for 15 seconds.

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Onyx Prime deals +5% of max damage per Spark. He also has a 1% chance per Spark to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
    - Sp2: Onyx Prime deals +15% of max damage per Spark. If he has more than 100 Sparks, this attack has 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 10 seconds.
    : If he has more than 300 Sparks, he gains a permanent passive Heal effect, and Recovers 2% of max Health per second.
    : All Sparks are converted to 1 permanent Crit Resist Armour, preventing Critical Hits from landing on him and granting 0.5% Armour Up per converted Spark. These Armour Buffs do not stack, but Sparks are instead added to the original Armour Buff during the next Sp3.

- If Onyx Prime has more than 500 Sparks on himself, the opponent instantly loses 30~60% of their max Health during Onyx's Sp2.

Synergies
    All Primes gain +5% Attack Rating per Buff/Debuff on the opponent. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.

Nice reference to IDW Shockwave from that last synergy!
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Onyx Prime

Base Abilities

Triptych Mask

Special Attacks

Synergies

Nice reference to IDW Shockwave from that last synergy!
    That was one of the biggest plot twists of the series, maybe only second to revealing that Shockwave was friends with Pax and willing underwent Shadowplay (the Matrix Bomb Heist incident, I think.)

They are amazing!!!

Thank you :-), it really means a lot!
    edited July 2020

By the primes
    they are needed

They definitely are! I can't wait to try out Liege. He's so reminiscent of Loki, so many possibilities with him!
    @Primerprime5 will Solus prime have romance with megatronus or what cuz i wanna know
    edited July 2020
    @Primerprime5 will Solus prime have romance with megatronus or what cuz i wanna know
    Yes, she will! It's going to be an overpowered version of the Sideswipe-Windblade Synergy, but we'll know more about it later.

@Firebot this is for you. Others, read at your own peril. Spoilers ahead!