Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the Primes (fanfic Intel Reports)

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited July 2020
    Firebot wrote: »
    @Primerprime5 will Solus prime have romance with megatronus or what cuz i wanna know
    Yes, she will! It's going to be an overpowered version of the Sideswipe-Windblade Synergy, but we'll know more about it later.

@Firebot this is for you. Others, read at your own peril. Spoilers ahead!

Sweet Solus!
    Just imagine how hard would it be.
    (i'm using transformers' versions of interjections)
    Solus fighting against her lover and when you know that it was PotP Megatronus who wanted to bring back so It's complicated right?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    @Primerprime5 will Solus prime have romance with megatronus or what cuz i wanna know
    Yes, she will! It's going to be an overpowered version of the Sideswipe-Windblade Synergy, but we'll know more about it later.

Sweet Solus!
    Just imagine how hard would it be.
    (i'm using transformers' versions of interjections)
    Solus fighting against her lover and when you know that it was PotP Megatronus who wanted to bring back so It's complicated right?
    In all fairness, he did kill her and then tried to kill all Cybertronians because he was lovesick. He's now also merged with the ultimate evil to become Necrotronus, he's literally become the exact thing he was supposed to destroy. I'd imagine that she's more furious than compassionate at this point, and just wants him dead.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Since the Necrotitan’s supposed to be Quintus’ Titan. Imagine the interactions between him and Tronus
    edited July 2020
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Since the Necrotitan’s supposed to be Quintus’ Titan. Imagine the interactions between him and Tronus
    I haven't started on Ouintus yet, but was planning on giving him insane upgrades if Sharkticons were on his team (since they're created by the Quintessons who were themselves Quintus' creations). Maybe I'll try to incorporate Necrotronus into his Abilities as well. Would you be fine with that, considering it's your idea?

@Gunz0 This was my thought.
    SPOILERS AHEAD
    I haven't started on Ouintus yet, but was planning on giving him insane upgrades if Sharkticons were on his team (since they're created by the Quintessons who were themselves Quintus' creations). Maybe I'll try to incorporate Necrotronus into his Abilities as well. Would you be fine with that, considering it's your idea?

SPOILERS AHEAD
    Quintus and Necrotronus having a unique synergy would be pretty dope. Maybe give them a special interaction during the fight?
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited July 2020

I totally forgot about that!

SPOILERS AHEAD
    Quintus and Necrotronus having a unique synergy would be pretty dope. Maybe give them a special interaction during the fight?
    Oh yeah, that sounds dope. I'll give them some mutual Synergy
    edited July 2020

PotP wasn't memorable to begin with, so I don't blame you. It was the second- blandest thing I've ever seen (first place goes to Combiner Wars.)
    There are a lot of Spoilers in this thread
    SPOILER
    There are a lot of Spoilers in this thread
    SPOILER

Touché
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Nexus Prime
    Class: TECH
    Faction: Autobot

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Nexus Prime is a light-hearted prankster and acts as the soul of the group. He is the first Combiner, and the ancestor of all Bots with Combiner Cores.

Base Abilities
    See Synergies for further details.

Enigma of Combination
    Nexus Prime uses the Enigma to power up his allies, transforming them into a Combiner
    - Nexus Prime gains several Buffs based on his active Synergies.
    - If more than one Synergy is active, then any one is chosen at random.

Special Attacks
    All effects mentioned below are dealt by Nexus Prime only.
    - Sp1: Superion--> Gain an Anti-Evade Shield for 8 seconds, preventing Anti-Evade abilities from affecting Nexus Prime.
    : Computron--> Gain a Power Flood Buff, passively filling 15% of a Power Bar per second for 6 seconds.
    : Defensor--> If Nexus Prime has more Health than the opponent he gains 20% Armour Rating for 6 seconds, else he gains 20% Attack Rating for 6 seconds. These Buffs can stack indefinitely.
    : Bruticus--> Apply upto 3 Bleeds on the opponent, each dealing 30% damage per second for 5 seconds.
    : Devastator--> Gain upto 2 Special Damage Buffs, each increasing Special Attack damage by 40% for 20 seconds.
    : Menasor--> All hits ignore 100% of opponent's Armour Buffs and passive Armour for 10 seconds.

- Sp2: Superion--> Gain 10 Crit Rate Buffs that provide +15% Crit Rate per Buff. Gain 10 Crit Damage Buffs that provide +15% Critical damage per Buff.
    : Computron--> Drain upto 60% of the opponent's max Power.
    : Defensor--> Apply upto 3 Armour Breaks on the opponent, each causing 70% Armour reduction and lasting for 5 seconds.
    : Bruticus--> Apply upto 10 Bleed Debuffs on the opponent, each causing 30% damage and lasting for 8 seconds.
    : Devastator--> Apply upto 6 Burn Debuffs on the opponent, each causing 90% damage and lasting for 5 seconds.
    : Menasor--> Become Unstoppable for 15 seconds.

- Sp3: Switch to next Combiner Core synergy, if present.

Signature Ability: Power of the Primes
    - Dashing back and holding Block for 2~1.2 seconds allows Nexus Prime to manually switch between Combiner Core synergies.

Synergies
    1) Combiner Core
    A) Superion Core (All Scout Bots- incoming): 40% chance to Evade normal attacks, 80% chance to Evade Special Attacks. Gain +50% Crit Rate and +30% Crit Damage.
    B ) Computron Core (All Tech Bots- incoming): Ranged Attacks have a 40% chance to Shock, dealing 5% additional damage as instant Shock. While Blocking, gain a 30% Shield Buff.
    C ) Defensor Core (All Tactician Bots- incoming): If Nexus Prime has more than or equal Health as opponent at the start of a fight, gain +80% Attack Rating, else gain + 60% Armour Rating.
    D) Bruticus Core (All Warrior Bots- incoming): Hits dealt while dashing forward are Unblockable (including Special Attacks).
    E) Devastator Core (All Demolition Bots- incoming): Heavy attacks deal Burn, causing 120% damage over 6 seconds.
    F) Menasor Core (All Brawler Bots- incoming): Start the fight with +180% Attack Rating and -30% Armour Rating. All attacks have 20% chance to ignore all Armour Buffs/Mods and passive Armour effects.

2) Ascendant (All Primes-mutual)
    All Primes gain +10% Crit Rate. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    3) Descendants (Motormaster, Mixmaster- outgoing)
    Debuffs last 3 times longer and cannot be purified/ignored.
    edited July 2020
    I'll post Liege and Alchemist tomorrow, this report's destroyed my thumbs. Tell me what you think about Nexus. Anything to be changed?
    edited July 2020
    h4clyv9cxas7.png
    THIS IS INSANE
    h4clyv9cxas7.png
    THIS IS INSANE

That bad, huh?
  • Firebot wrote: »

PotP wasn't memorable to begin with, so I don't blame you. It was the second- blandest thing I've ever seen (first place goes to Combiner Wars.)

THERE GONNA BUILD, AN AAAAAAARRRMY OF COMBIINEEEERRRSSS!!!!!!!

THERE GONNA BUILD, AN AAAAAAARRRMY OF COMBIINEEEERRRSSS!!!!!!!

On God, I cannot quote a single line from Combiner Wars to save myself.

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Nexus Prime is a light-hearted prankster and acts as the soul of the group. He is the first Combiner, and the ancestor of all Bots with Combiner Cores.

Base Abilities

Enigma of Combination
    Nexus Prime uses the Enigma to power up his allies, transforming them into a Combiner

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Superion--> Gain an Anti-Evade Shield for 8 seconds, preventing Anti-Evade abilities from affecting Nexus Prime.
    : Computron--> Gain a Power Flood Buff, passively filling 15% of a Power Bar per second for 6 seconds.
    : Defensor--> If Nexus Prime has more Health than the opponent he gains 20% Armour Rating for 6 seconds, else he gains 20% Attack Rating for 6 seconds. These Buffs can stack indefinitely.
    : Bruticus--> Apply upto 3 Bleeds on the opponent, each dealing 30% damage per second for 5 seconds.
    : Devastator--> Gain upto 2 Special Damage Buffs, each increasing Special Attack damage by 40% for 20 seconds.
    : Menasor--> All hits ignore 100% of opponent's Armour Buffs and passive Armour for 10 seconds.

- Sp2: Superion--> Gain 10 Crit Rate Buffs that provide +15% Crit Rate per Buff. Gain 10 Crit Damage Buffs that provide +15% Critical damage per Buff.
    : Defensor--> Apply upto 3 Armour Breaks on the opponent, each causing 70% Armour reduction and lasting for 5 seconds.
    : Bruticus--> Apply upto 10 Bleed Debuffs on the opponent, each causing 30% damage and lasting for 8 seconds.
    : Devastator--> Apply upto 6 Burn Debuffs on the opponent, each causing 90% damage and lasting for 5 seconds.

- Dashing back and holding Block for 2~1.2 seconds allows Nexus Prime to manually switch between Combiner Core synergies.

Synergies
    1) Combiner Core
    A) Superion Core (All Scout Bots- incoming): 40% chance to Evade normal attacks, 80% chance to Evade Special Attacks. Gain +50% Crit Rate and +30% Crit Damage.
    B ) Computron Core (All Tech Bots- incoming): Ranged Attacks have a 40% chance to Shock, dealing 5% additional damage as instant Shock. While Blocking, gain a 30% Shield Buff.
    C ) Defensor Core (All Tactician Bots- incoming): If Nexus Prime has more than or equal Health as opponent at the start of a fight, gain +80% Attack Rating, else gain + 60% Armour Rating.
    D) Bruticus Core (All Warrior Bots- incoming): Hits dealt while dashing forward are Unblockable (including Special Attacks).
    E) Devastator Core (All Demolition Bots- incoming): Heavy attacks deal Burn, causing 120% damage over 6 seconds.
    F) Menasor Core (All Brawler Bots- incoming): Start the fight with +180% Attack Rating and -30% Armour Rating. All attacks have 20% chance to ignore all Armour Buffs/Mods and passive Armour effects.

All Primes gain +10% Crit Rate. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.

So the combiner names are names of the buffs?
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited July 2020
    So far Prima, Alpha Trion, Onyx Prime and Nexus Prime are all done wonderfully.
    But I have to say this, you said you were working on Liege maximo and Alchemist Prime earlier and then you came with Nexus Prime. You said not to use a meme but you end up doing it subconsciously :| .
    All in all, looking forward to Leige Maximo(especially) and the rest.
    edited July 2020

Base Abilities

Enigma of Combination

Special Attacks

Synergies
    1) Combiner Core

So the combiner names are names of the buffs?

Yeah. For example, if there's a Scout Bot on the team, he has a chance to gain the Superion Synergy (if he has ONLY Scout Bots on the team then he will only gain Superion Synergy) and all the Buffs associated with the Synergy. If he's the only Bot on the team then he doesn't get any Buffs due to absence of all Combiner Core Synergies.
    edited July 2020
    So far Prima, Alpha Trion, Onyx Prime and Nexus Prime are all done wonderfully.
    But I have to say this, you said you were working on Liege maximo and Alchemist Prime earlier and then you came with Nexus Prime. You said not to use a meme but you end up doing it subconsciously :| .
    All in all, looking forward to Leige Maximo(especially) and the rest.

Thank you, but I already had Nexus Prime written down and wanted to know people's opinions on him due to his unique playstyle. I'm already done with both of them, I'm just fine-tuning them so that they seem more believable and less like overpowered OC's. Don't worry though, Liege Maximo's a little... different from the rest, and I think he'll live upto your expectations.
    As for the meme, what do you mean? All the spoilers are either actual spoilers or related to them, and I only responded to Crazy Wheeljack's comment on Power of the Primes. I didn't say not to have any fun at all on here, at the end of the day I just want people to enjoy themselves and bring the Forums back to what they used to be, a fun place filled with imagination and no stale memes. Like I said, you can also post anything regarding the Thread's topic on here for everyone to read, but not any unnecessary spam that detracts too much from the main point of this Thread.
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Liege Maximo
    Class: SCOUT

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes we-Yes, yes, we've all heard that old tale on the other Primes' Reports already, now let's focus on me! I know what you're thinking: "who's this handsome fellow?" Well, I'm glad you as- LIEGE MAXIMO IS A MEAN-SPIRITED TRICKSTER WHO RELISHES IN BRINGING PAIN TO OTHERS! DON'T LISTEN TO HI- How uncivilised. What it meant to say was that I'm a devilishly handsome Bot who loves the old little trick or so. There's no harm in a light joke, is there? The other Primes are so serious! But I think we'll have some fun together, Commander...

Base Abilities
    What, too lazy to read my beautiful and deadly abilities? Better clean that screen of yours, because there's no way out of admiring my cunning!

Decoy Armour
    Liege Maximo projects illusions, punishing the opponent for falling for his tricks
    - Liege Maximo starts the fight with Decoy Armour, absorbing 800~1200 HP damage and increasing Block Proficiency by 15%.
    - Hits dealt to the Decoy Armour do not break Maximo's Combo Meter.
    - When the Decoy Armour Breaks, Liege Maximo blinds the opponent with his Liegian Darts, knocking them back and inflicting 2 Poison Debuffs on the opponent (Poison Debuffs are a new type of Debuff that deal 35% Armour Break and Acid damage for 40% damage over 12 seconds and cannot be Purified.)
    - The Decoy Armour regenerates in 20 seconds.
    - While Decoy Armour is down, gain +50% Crit Rate.

- All basic Ranged Attacks have a 20% chance to inflict a Poison Debuff.
    - Critical Hits have a 30% chance to Nullify 1Buff per hit.
    - Heavy Attacks grant a Combo Shield, preventing Combo Meter from bring broken by 1 hit.
    - Liege Maximo has a passive 70% chance to copy any Buff on the opponent onto himself.

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Transfer all Debuffs on Liege Maximo onto the opponent. This attack deals +2% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.
    - Sp2: Steal all Buffs from the opponent (this includes Mods/ Nodes). This attack deals +5% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.
    - Sp3: Gain a 100% Evasion Buff for 7 seconds and inflict a Maximal Poison Debuff on the opponent, dealing 55% Armour Break 70% Acid damage and lasting 25 seconds. This attack deals +2% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.

- Well- timed blocks have a 10~40% chance to Steal any Buff and/or Nullify any permanent Charges.
    Oops, Scorponok isn't going to like that! Then again, no one likes his Backfires, so it evens out!

Synergies
    1) Ascendant(All Primes- mutual)
    All Primes deal 5% extra damage on basic Melee Attacks as instant Shock damage. This ability applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants(Kickback, Mirage- outgoing)
    Special Attacks steal 5% of the opponent's max Power.
    3) Onyx's Pawns( Megatronus- mutual)
    Liege Maximo: decrease Decoy Armour recharge time by 5 seconds.
    Megatronus: Steal 5% more Life and Power on Special Attacks.

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes we-Yes, yes, we've all heard that old tale on the other Primes' Reports already, now let's focus on me! I know what you're thinking: "who's this handsome fellow?" Well, I'm glad you as- LIEGE MAXIMO IS A MEAN-SPIRITED TRICKSTER WHO RELISHES IN BRINGING PAIN TO OTHERS! DON'T LISTEN TO HI- How uncivilised. What it meant to say was that I'm a devilishly handsome Bot who loves the old little trick or so. There's no harm in a light joke, is there? The other Primes are so serious! But I think we'll have some fun together, Commander...

Base Abilities
    What, too lazy to read my beautiful and deadly abilities? Better clean that screen of yours, because there's no way out of admiring my cunning!

Decoy Armour
    Liege Maximo projects illusions, punishing the opponent for falling for his tricks
    - Liege Maximo starts the fight with Decoy Armour, absorbing 800~1200 HP damage and increasing Block Proficiency by 15%.
    - When the Decoy Armour Breaks, Liege Maximo blinds the opponent with his Liegian Darts, knocking them back and inflicting 2 Poison Debuffs on the opponent (Poison Debuffs are a new type of Debuff that deal 35% Armour Break and Acid damage for 40% damage over 12 seconds and cannot be Purified.)

- Heavy Attacks grant a Combo Shield, preventing Combo Meter from bring broken by 1 hit.
    - Liege Maximo has a passive 70% chance to copy any Buff on the opponent onto himself.

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Transfer all Debuffs on Liege Maximo onto the opponent. This attack deals +2% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.
    - Sp2: Steal all Buffs from the opponent (this includes Mods/ Nodes). This attack deals +5% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.
    - Sp3: Gain a 100% Evasion Buff for 7 seconds and inflict a Maximal Poison Debuff on the opponent, dealing 55% Armour Break 70% Acid damage and lasting 25 seconds. This attack deals +2% damage per hit on the Combo Meter.

- Well- timed blocks have a 10~40% chance to Steal any Buff and/or Nullify any permanent Charges.
    Oops, Scorponok isn't going to like that! Then again, no one likes his Backfires, so it evens out!

Synergies
    All Primes deal 5% extra damage on basic Melee Attacks as instant Shock damage. This ability applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.

Liege is a scout?
    and not a tactician?
    Cuz he is manipulative in terrible ways
    and for descendants, Megatron and his Decepticons would be better is my opinion
    But it's all up to you
    Good bro!
    There are 13 primes so each class will have two primes won't they
    who were you planning as the other tact?

Base Abilities

Decoy Armour

Special Attacks

Synergies

Liege is a scout?
    and not a tactician?
    Cuz he is manipulative in terrible ways
    and for descendants, Megatron and his Decepticons would be better is my opinion
    But it's all up to you
    Good bro!

Technically Megatron is Megatronus' descendant (hence why I put Mirage instead of Megatron). As for his fighting style, I imagine that he plays dirty with constant evading and illusion projection, making him very Scout-like in battle.
    There are 13 primes so each class will have two primes won't they
    who were you planning as the other tact?

All in due time, my friend
    Love the 4th wall break
    Missed opportunity to make Liege a Maximal
  • A bit of creativity is nice, and hyping since the game devs have nothing fun, good or entertaining planned for us and this game is 90% dead...
    Love the 4th wall break
    Missed opportunity to make Liege a Maximal

Oh noooo, I'm an idiot! That would work so well!
    You should definitely do a Report for him, and give him some insane Synergies with others of his class. I'd love to read that.
    A bit of creativity is nice, and hyping since the game devs have nothing fun, good or entertaining planned for us and this game is 90% dead...

I really miss the days when the Bot Wishlist was one of the most populated places on the Forums and people would post actual Reports. There was this Report on BW Rampage that I really loved on there. It's now just a place where people trash talk Kabam.
    edited July 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Alchemist Prime
    Class: DEMOLITIONS

Alchemist Prime is an anomaly amongst his siblings, as he constantly treads the fine line between genius scientist and fanatic mystic. He's also renowned for his taste in drink, and coincidentally bears a resemblance to a certain ancient barkeep back on Cybertron.

Base Abilities
    Burn, Bleed, Power Gain, Armour, Crit Rate, Crit Damage

Lenses of Primus
    Alchemist Prime uses his Lenses to study opponents' weak points and act accordingly
    - While fighting an opponent, Alchemist Prime gains Research Buffs based on the action being performed. Alchemist can earn Research in three Fields:
    1) Physics Research: These Buffs are gained when either Alchemist or the opponent is gaining Power.
    2) Chemistry Research: These Buffs are gained when either Alchemist or the opponent is suffering from a Debuff.
    3) Biology Research:These Buffs are gained when either Alchemist or the opponent takes damage.
    When not gaining Research, Alchemist steadily loses it.
    When Alchemist hits 100 Research Buffs (max number of Buffs) in any Field, he produces a Result. Results vary based on field of Research:
    1) Physics Result:Gain 1 permanent Crit Rate Buff and 1 permanent Crit Damage Buff, each increasing Critical Hit Rate and Critical Hit Damage by 10% & 30%, respectively.
    2) Chemistry Result:Gain a permanent Armour Buff, granting 5~7% increase in Defence.
    3) Biology Result:Gain Power Flood, filling 3% max Power per second for 20 seconds.
    All Research Buffs in that field expire after producing a Result.

- Heavy Attacks: Alchemist lights a bottle of Energon on fire and flings it at the opponent, shattering it and inflicting Burn and Bleed on the opponent, dealing 30% damage per Debuff over 5 seconds.
    -When Alchemist Prime has no Research for 15 seconds he prays to Primus, who grants him a Force Shield that reduces all incoming damage by 100% until he gains 1 Research.

Special Attacks
    Duration of all Research and Results is paused.
    - Sp1: Gain 20 Research in any 2 Fields.
    - Sp2: Gain Result in Field with highest amount of Research.
    - Sp3: Gain Result in all Fields.

Alchemist Prime starts the fight with 30~60 Research in all Fields.

Synergies
    1) Ascendant (All Primes- mutual)
    All Primes have a 10% chance to increase Block Proficiency by 100%. This ability applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Wheeljack, Jetfire- outgoing)
    Heal effects last thrice as long.