Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the Primes (fanfic Intel Reports)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    - Dad, can we have MCOC Doc Ock at the garage?
    MCOC Doc Ock at the garage:
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2020
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    - Dad, can we have MCOC Doc Ock at the garage?
    MCOC Doc Ock at the garage:
    I've been had. In all fairness, it fits Alchemist very nicely. I promise you, the others I've planned are more original.
    Okay, for some reason whenever I read Liege Maximo’s voice I can’t help myself from reading it in Alan Tudyk’s voice in Doom Patrol
    Okay, for some reason whenever I read Liege Maximo’s voice I can’t help myself from reading it in Alan Tudyk’s voice in Doom Patrol

It was supposed to sound more like Loki from the Ultimate Spiderman Series, but I can definitely see Alan's voice working for him as well.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Alpha Trion seems simple yet effective. Love it!

Thanks dude! I was honestly tired of the Tactician Bots being overpowered characters with little-to-no actual tactics involved (ahem, Megatron and Prime), and the closest we got to an actual character that employed variable strategies was Cyclonus. I wanted to build a Bot that would take a little while to master but have near-unlimited potential. Y'know, like a Bot that actually FUNCTIONED LIKE A TACTICIAN.

You are a genius! Even better than kabam!
    Bot Intel Report: Onyx Prime
    Class:BRAWLER
    Faction: Autobot

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Onyx Prime is the most spiritual of his siblings; he was said to be so attuned with the Afterspark that he could call upon the fallen warriors to aid him in battle. He is the ancestor of all beast Transformers.

Base Abilities
    Sparks, Stun, Heal, Armour

Triptych Mask
    Onyx Prime uses his gift from Primus to temporarily channel the energies of the deceased, granting him immense strength.
    - For every 5-hit combo, Onyx Prime uses his Triptych Mask to gain 15 Sparks.
    - Heavy attacks are Unstoppable and deal additional 5% damage per Spark.
    - Sparks are lost at the rate of 1 Spark every 2 seconds.
    - When Knocked Down, the Mask temporarily cracks, preventing Onyx from using it for 15 seconds.

Special Attacks
    Sparks lock in place during Special Attacks.
    - Sp1: Onyx Prime deals +5% of max damage per Spark. He also has a 1% chance per Spark to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
    - Sp2: Onyx Prime deals +15% of max damage per Spark. If he has more than 100 Sparks, this attack has 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 10 seconds.
    : Onyx loses all Sparks on him.
    - Sp3: Onyx Prime deals +10% of max damage per Spark.
    : If he has more than 100 Sparks, the opponent is Stunned for 2 seconds.
    : If he has more than 300 Sparks, he gains a permanent passive Heal effect, and Recovers 2% of max Health per second.
    : All Sparks are converted to 1 permanent Crit Resist Armour, preventing Critical Hits from landing on him and granting 0.5% Armour Up per converted Spark. These Armour Buffs do not stack, but Sparks are instead added to the original Armour Buff during the next Sp3.

Signature Ability: Power of the Primes
    - If Onyx Prime has more than 500 Sparks on himself, the opponent instantly loses 30~60% of their max Health during Onyx's Sp2.

Synergies
    1) Ascendant (All Primes-mutual)
    All Primes gain +5% Attack Rating per Buff/Debuff on the opponent. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Optimus Primal, Grimlock- outgoing)
    For every Debuff Purified, recover 4% of max Health.
    3) Dark Secrets (Shockwave- Mutual)
    All Bots gain +10% Power Rate.

Yes, I was confused with IDW Shockwave.
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Alpha Trion seems simple yet effective. Love it!

Thanks dude! I was honestly tired of the Tactician Bots being overpowered characters with little-to-no actual tactics involved (ahem, Megatron and Prime), and the closest we got to an actual character that employed variable strategies was Cyclonus. I wanted to build a Bot that would take a little while to master but have near-unlimited potential. Y'know, like a Bot that actually FUNCTIONED LIKE A TACTICIAN.

You are a genius! Even better than kabam!

Thank you! I've always wanted to make a Bot that carried over it's effects from previous battles as it's such a unique concept that you can play around with. I drew some inspiration from an Intel Report somebody made on Lockdown where he has to finish certain tasks to gain effects.
    Bot Intel Report: Onyx Prime
    Class:BRAWLER

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Onyx Prime is the most spiritual of his siblings; he was said to be so attuned with the Afterspark that he could call upon the fallen warriors to aid him in battle. He is the ancestor of all beast Transformers.

Base Abilities
    Sparks, Stun, Heal, Armour

Triptych Mask
    Onyx Prime uses his gift from Primus to temporarily channel the energies of the deceased, granting him immense strength.
    - For every 5-hit combo, Onyx Prime uses his Triptych Mask to gain 15 Sparks.
    - Heavy attacks are Unstoppable and deal additional 5% damage per Spark.
    - Sparks are lost at the rate of 1 Spark every 2 seconds.
    - When Knocked Down, the Mask temporarily cracks, preventing Onyx from using it for 15 seconds.

Special Attacks
    Sparks lock in place during Special Attacks.
    - Sp1: Onyx Prime deals +5% of max damage per Spark. He also has a 1% chance per Spark to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
    - Sp2: Onyx Prime deals +15% of max damage per Spark. If he has more than 100 Sparks, this attack has 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 10 seconds.
    : Onyx loses all Sparks on him.
    - Sp3: Onyx Prime deals +10% of max damage per Spark.
    : If he has more than 100 Sparks, the opponent is Stunned for 2 seconds.
    : If he has more than 300 Sparks, he gains a permanent passive Heal effect, and Recovers 2% of max Health per second.
    : All Sparks are converted to 1 permanent Crit Resist Armour, preventing Critical Hits from landing on him and granting 0.5% Armour Up per converted Spark. These Armour Buffs do not stack, but Sparks are instead added to the original Armour Buff during the next Sp3.

- If Onyx Prime has more than 500 Sparks on himself, the opponent instantly loses 30~60% of their max Health during Onyx's Sp2.

Synergies
    All Primes gain +5% Attack Rating per Buff/Debuff on the opponent. This applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Optimus Primal, Grimlock- outgoing)
    For every Debuff Purified, recover 4% of max Health.
    3) Dark Secrets (Shockwave- Mutual)
    All Bots gain +10% Power Rate.

Yes, I was confused with IDW Shockwave.

I could give Synergies between Shockwave and all the Primes and it would be accurate but an overkill. I was also considering giving Onyx a "Mentor" synergy with Liege Maximo, but he's strong enough as is, and doesn't need any more Buffs.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I realized something being scout class doesn't mean you are a scout
    cuz jazz and prowl are not scouts truly speaking (just behavior and position-wise)
    And you gonna do 11 bot intel reports cuz megatronus is... well Necrotronus!
    Or is the 12th one the 13th prime?
    edited July 2020
    Firebot wrote: »
    cuz jazz and prowl are not scouts truly speaking (just behavior and position-wise)
    I'm doing 12 Reports, but the last one's a secret. You'll find out about it.
    Can't wait
    Can't wait

Hmm.
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Can't wait

Hmm.
    Why does everyone like adding spoilers in this thread?
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Can't wait

Hmm.
    To keep the thread organised for others to view the bot intel reports with ease :)
  • SilverZA wrote: »
    Can't wait

Hmm.
    To keep the thread organised for others to view the bot intel reports with ease :)
    that makes sense
    When's the next report pal?
    Hmm
    Hmm
    Stop spamming “Hmm”. In fact, you don’t need to post utterly pointless comments in threads that you have no proper contributions to.

Give me a couple of days, man.

Give me a couple of days, man.

oh ok NP
  • Sorry if I'm impatient @Primerprime5. What's gonna be the next report?? Take your time tho :smile:
    Hmm
    Stop spamming “Hmm”. In fact, you don’t need to post utterly pointless comments in threads that you have no proper contributions to.

Oh, sorry. But I really like the creativity here. There should be a Jet Optimus Prime here.
    Hmm

And stop assuming people's ages.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    Hmm

No matter what though, we are introverts because we discuss about children's toys that were made in the 80s that nobody talks about anymore. Not that I don't hate it........... baka
    edited August 2020
    Hmm

No matter what though, we are introverts because we discuss about children's toys that were made in the 80s that nobody talks about anymore. Not that I don't hate it........... baka

You, my friend, are unbelievably
    unique
    you found out that I was introvert
  • Gentlemen, I've had a long few days, bit I've made Bot Reports. One or two coming out later today, sorry for the delays!
    Gentlemen, I've had a long few days, bit I've made Bot Reports. One or two coming out later today, sorry for the delays!

I am VERY excited to see your genius intellect!
  • Gentlemen, I've had a long few days, bit I've made Bot Reports. One or two coming out later today, sorry for the delays!

Yess!!!
  • Bot Intel Report: Solus Prime
    Class: BRAWLER

Solus Prime is the gentlest amongst the Primes, preferring diplomacy over violence. She is a skilled builder and has created weapons for all her siblings. She is the only female Prime, and all fembots are descended from her.

Base Abilities
    Armour Break, Power Drain

Forge of Solus Prime
    Solus Prime uses her legendary hammer to construct weapons to aid her in battle
    - Solus Prime starts the Mission with 2 Forge Charges. Each unused Forge Charge increases her Armour Rating by 10%.
    - Before a fight, Solus Prime can use her Forge Charges to build an array of weapons. Each weapon costs 1 Forge Charge.
    1)Apex Armour: When below 70% Health, opponent's Special Attacks do not damage Solus.
    2)Spark Extractor: Steal 10% of the opponent's max Health for yourself every 20 seconds.
    3) Polarity Gauntlet: Well-timed Blocks grant 100% Block Proficiency. Additionally, well-timed Blocks also block Heavy Attacks. Blocking a Heavy Attack deactivates the Gauntlet for 8 seconds.
    4)Phase Shifter: Enemy attacks have a 70% chance to Miss Solus Prime.
    5)Star Saber: All Melee attacks steal 5% of the opponent's max Power. Additionally, every 15th hit is a guaranteed Critical Hit (if a Special Attack is used, all hits in the attack are guaranteed Crits).
    6)Requiem Blaster: Heavy attacks have a 100% chance to inflict a Burn, Bleed or Shock Debuff on the opponent, dealing 50% damage over 5 seconds. If one of every Debuff is present in the opponent then all Debuffs are removed from the opponent and Solus' Heavy Attack Rating increases by 120~370%.
    7)Tox-en Trap: Inflict a permanent Acid Debuff on the opponent at the start of the fight, dealing 30% damage per second. Due to the nature of the device however, Solus Prime loses 10% of max Health when she uses a Special Attack.

All Forge Charges are refunded after a fight.
    - All hammer strikes (first Medium attack and last Light attack) inflict Armour Break on the opponent, reducing opponent Armour Rating by 20% for 3 seconds. Armour Breaks are 10% more effective per unused Forge Charge on Solus Prime.

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Drain 25% of the opponent's max Power.
    - Sp2: Inflict 5 Armour Breaks on the opponent, with each Armour Break reducing Armour Rating by 50% for 10 seconds. Additionally, the effectiveness of the Armour Breaks increases by 10% per unused Forge Charge.
    - Sp3: Knocking out an opponent with this attack grants Solus Prime 1 Forge Charge that can be carried over during the Mission (max- 2 Forge Charges)

Solus Prime starts the Mission with 3~6 Forge Charges.

Synergies
    All Primes gain +10% Armour Rating. This ability applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Arcee, Windblade- outgoing)
    While the opponent is under the effect of a Bleed Debuff, gain 3% of a Power Bar per second.
    3) Romance (Megatronus- mutual)
    Start the fight with 2 bars of Power.
    4) Just Friends (Nexus Prime, Prima- outgoing)
    Recover Health equal to 20% of damage dealt during the first 5 seconds of a fight.
  • @Firebot @SilverZA @MegaStrikers I'm so sorry for the delay, last few days have been super hectic. Hope you like this one!
    I've also got BIG plans after these Reports. How do an AM and a new type of Awakening Program sound?