Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We Need New Bots

2»

Comments

• Firebot wrote: »

I also apologise on the behalf of the sensitive creatures known as humans
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Kabam mostly focuses on MCOC. How unfortunate.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    SilverZA wrote: »
    At this rate you’ll get banned from the forums soon
  • SilverZA wrote: »

Slow down their, Fives! You don't wanna get banned from telling the truth about the plot!
  • How about Straxus in forged to fight? As Brawler or Tactician gbweqtcbsysx.jpeg
  • TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    Why can't we at least get a reskin every 2 months? Anyone?
  • TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    No seriously I'm getting tired of reskins
  • TruckX wrote: »
    No seriously I'm getting tired of reskins

Yeah probably someone more original like Straxus or Beast Wars Megatron
  • Last time there was a new bot in game they hinted towards Beast Wars Megatron but he never came and won't any time soon this game is basically as good as a dead meme at this point which is just nothing almost at all this game has only 3 Outcomes .....
    1. The Devs finally entertain people with new content that is actually interesting.
    2. It dies and comes back later on bigger and better.
    3. It just dies forever and never comes back and everyone go to boring af MCOC or the Pay2Win EarthWars

Thanks for having me :) hope you understand
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Not yet... But at least I should speak the truth. Then I will be one with the AllSpark.

Not yet... But at least I should speak the truth. Then I will be one with the AllSpark.

Does the rope come separately?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853

There's a difference between the truth and just posting something for the sake of it, my friend. All progressive opinions are valued on these Forums, but you either post one-liners that sum up what the community already knows, or just "hmm". Any actual ideas or suggestions would be greatly valued, but you're just not posting those, hence why people are picking on you.

There's a difference between the truth and just posting something for the sake of it, my friend. All progressive opinions are valued on these Forums, but you either post one-liners that sum up what the community already knows, or just "hmm". Any actual ideas or suggestions would be greatly valued, but you're just not posting those, hence why people are picking on you.

TO be fair, almost every single idea we blab about is a one-liner to Kabam so we might as well make every single constructive thread into a redditor's wet dream
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853

TO be fair, almost every single idea we blab about is a one-liner to Kabam so we might as well make every single constructive thread into a redditor's wet dream

This is another thing. We simply throw ideas at Kabam and forget about it. This gives them a lot of freedom to interpret said ideas any way they like. By being WAY more specific (but realistic) when posting our suggestions, we can corner them and force them to take action. I mean, when you've got your work basically laid out before you, you can't give any excuses about it; you'll just HAVE to get to work on it.