Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time Slide: Speak No Evil [Rewards Added]

Greetings Commanders!

The Time-Slides continue to throw all of New Quintessa across infinite possibilities and realities. Skilled Cityspeaker Windblade discovers that many of the planets had different Titans slumbering within them. Will these massive monsters hold clues that can help her friends? Or is she lost to wander the timelines? Find out more in SPEAK NO EVIL.

Start Date: July 30, 2020 @ 10AM EDT
End Date: August 13, 2020 @ 9:59AM EDT

Rewards Please note: We will no longer be including rewards in the Spotlight Announcements, as they are static. If changes are made, we will announce them separately,

0aujk5fjvq74.png

What's with the Names and one less difficulty?
The times, they are a-changing. These new difficulties are roughly what you knew before, but a little enhanced. Novice is a combination of Easy and Medium, and Prime will challenge those that formerly consistently conquered Master. Don't worry, they're not amped up too much, but the best Commanders needed a Challenge!

Bots of the Month: Cheetor, Mirage, Grimlock

tenor.gif

What about the Monthly Objectives?
Don't worry. With the change to twice as many spotlights a month, we're not going to make Monthly objectives harder to achieve. The Complete/Achieve objectives will still exist, and only require you to complete one of the Time Slides. There will also be 2 NEW objectives added for Completing Time Slides. Still only need to hit that magic 34/34 though.

B(H)OT TIP! Grimlock is getting a balance change! Find out more: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10067/enhancements-to-soundwave-grimlock/p1?new=1

Comments

• KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    So we'll start with a mini spot, will it add as many points per completed mission as the monthly ones to the mission completion alliance event?
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Also, are there any plans to upgrade alliance event rewards? They're very bad except for Crystal open and bot battle, and even bot battle has pretty bad rank rewards
  • The questions are.
    Prizes for the mini-spotlight?
    Where's the spotlight?
    Changes to the monthly objectives?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The questions are.
    Prizes for the mini-spotlight?
    Where's the spotlight?
    Changes to the monthly objectives?

Boo said those will be posted later today or early tomorrow.

Though, I wonder if we’ll end up just finding out what they are after we login and check the rewards ourselves when viewing the mini spotlight. I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much on anything that good.
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    Fingers crossed the rewards will be more T4 Basic. I cannot tell you how many T3 Alpha sparks I lost because of the Fortress of Corruption Crystals.
  • Just please don't messing up the prime difficulty.. I really hope "harder" is not meaning that the AI is cheating with dodges and blocks... as it does on the hardest path in the last chapters on master... or like that horribile (not hard.. just disgusting) AI on daily titan mission hardest path...
    Yay - Relic tickets!

😒
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Wait, does this mean we get 1 or 2 mini spotlights per month now on top of monthly spotlight? If so, then it's about time yall stepped up your game....
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Me Grimlock like these changes!
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Question is: Is it worth it?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Question is: Is it worth it?
    you get 2 spotlights per month so you earn double of everything(i.e. prime rewards X2 if that's what you do)

And for me
    I LOVE IT
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So the title went from Mini spotlight to just Time Slide. And still it's two weeks long. Hence the deduction of "two spotlights per month" (see above).

Are you trying to reduce the dev cost should anything happen in the span of 14 days?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited July 2020
    This is nice! Thanks Kabam!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Welcome to the Sharkticon Pit, Kabam Boo!
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2020
    Edit: It is fixed
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    😂
    bofnl224yp58.png
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    😂
    bofnl224yp58.png

Who knows. Maybe that single 4 star mod shard would finally form a 4 star mod crystal for some people.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    So, wheres the normal month long spotlight? Or is it now 2 short ones per month? Not really a fan of that...
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    I like it. Better rewards if you explore both minis. Less grinding to get monthly objectives completed. Content to be update twice a month vs just once. Looking forward to further changes...
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    😂
    bofnl224yp58.png

Who knows. Maybe that single 4 star mod shard would finally form a 4 star mod crystal for some people.
    Pfff Seriously?
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited July 2020

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10071/1-mod-shard#latest Everything has already been written in this forum. It was a mistake and there should be 1000 shards instead of one shard.
    😂
    bofnl224yp58.png

They wanted to make sure they didn’t make the mistake of giving 2500 crystals like in the past.
  • a574s4ajjq8c.jpg

I just explored Prime and u gave me novice rewards
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    SARGIS07 wrote: »
    😂
    bofnl224yp58.png

Pfff Seriously?

Maybe...??
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    a574s4ajjq8c.jpg

I just explored Prime and u gave me novice rewards

Here the same...no good.
    as5c4rthzazj.jpg
    rqea3tvnl4y8.jpg
  • A13X2017A13X2017 Posts: 50
    edited July 2020
    Please solve @Kabam Vydious
  • TruckXTruckX Posts: 20
    1 4☆ mod shard
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited July 2020
    Hey @Kabam Boo when you said 'We will no longer be including rewards in the Spotlight Announcements as they are static', you certainly didn't mean Speak No Evil since it has modified rewards. So what happened to THE spotlight with static rewards?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2020
    Hey @Kabam Boo when you said 'We will no longer be including rewards in the Spotlight Announcements as they are static', you certainly didn't mean Speak No Evil since it has modified rewards. So what happened to THE spotlight with static rewards?

wap96l9alox7.jpeg

While I definitely think this should have been announced separately to draw proper attention to it - it does seem obvious to me that we no longer get one big spotlight, but rather 2 of the smaller ones per month. We were told a couple months ago, after all, that the spotlight rewards would be changing permanently.
    It seems like a good change overall. Better pacing throughout the month, less lower level grinding, and twice the ability to get top-tier Prime level mission rewards? I’m a fan.