Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Top 3 from each class

Hi so I am new to this game. I play MCOC a lot which went down about a week ago. I decided to see if it was all of Kabams games so I downloaded this. I am addicted now and I am wondering who the top 3 are in each class thx.

Comments

• Brawler: Mv1,Thundercracker, Primal
    Warrior: Necrotronus,Drift, Scorponok
    Scout: Prowl, Cheetor, Barricade
    Tech: Wheeljack, Shockwave, Jetfire
    Demolition: Megatronus,Ironhide, Galvatron
    Tactician: Gs Optimus Prime, Gs Megatron, Nemesis Prime
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Alright guys this literal BS has to stop.

"Best bot In each class"
    Who's the best scout/brawler. . . "

Blah blah and blah
    Each bot is amazing and works great depending on several scenarios, just try them and see how they work out for your progression.

This isn't in regards to OP , i get it you're new but it's for the rest of players making nonsense threads like this, day in and day out.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hi so I am new to this game. I play MCOC a lot which went down about a week ago. I decided to see if it was all of Kabams games so I downloaded this. I am addicted now and I am wondering who the top 3 are in each class thx.

Now here's one for noobs:
    Upgrade whomever you're comfy with.
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 's list is for more advanced players as they need multiple factors and dupes to unleash their full potential.

@PancakeFace are you proficient at dodging (this game's different, it's a 3D arena with backsteps, dodges, swipes, positioning)?

Otherwise go for more entry-level yet effective bots till you get the hang of the mechanics.

Brawler: Primal (armor), Grimlock (purify, damage), Motormaster (pure damage). But they all need an awakening. Simplest brawler to use at the beginning is Grindor and MM.

Tact: Optimus (damage, bleeds), Cyclonus (dark field) and Ultra Magnus (Burn, armor). G1 Megatron is terrific but you've to learn a lot to master him. He's like the Swiss army knife of bots.

Scout: Cheetor (bleeds, evade), Prowl (power control, damage), Kickback (power control, sabotage, bleeds). Cheetor deals most damage and has most utility at lower levels, w Prowl for long fights. Some like Jazz's high damage output.

Warrior: Bonecrusher (bleeds), Bludgeon (damage, bleeds, stun), Hotrod (anti evade). Go with Bonecrusher as he's terrific against everything but brawlers.

Tech: Rhinox (bleed, power control), Wheeljack (shields), Blaster (interference). Rhinox is a brute, Blaster slows enemy fire, Wheeljack has shields come in every 25% damage taken, once duped.

Demo: Megatronus (dark burn, life steal, power control), Ironhide (burn, damage), Waspinator (damage, revive). Wasp teaches you to dodge while dealing ranged damage. Ironhide is perfect for new players.

Once you've familiarised yourself, you can learn synergy and tactics from top guys like @Voltron @JIMMY_SAB @DaveJL @billygovols @Bi1b0Baggins amongst many friendly and helpful pros.

Good luck and welcome aboard.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »

"Best bot In each class"

Blah blah and blah
    Each bot is amazing and works great depending on several scenarios, just try them and see how they work out for your progression.

This isn't in regards to OP , i get it you're new but it's for the rest of players making nonsense threads like this, day in and day out.
    hllhd61obyi0.jpeg

• Slayer wrote: »

"Best bot In each class"

Blah blah and blah

Gotta agree with @Slayer The speciality of this game is that every bot is special and suits a particular circumstance..so u just need to try out and play with all the bots. Check out which one suits your playstyle the most. Then, try going in depth about everyone's abilities and decide which one you feel is the best. Every bot is unique, the bot u like the most might be someone's least favourite, but in the general sense, all are really good. So, u should just try out all the bots u have and all the bots u get. Good Luck!! ;)
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/109460#Comment_109460

Link above is to another thread with tips for new players. I played with many MCOC players in my prior alliance... all of them burned out very quickly. Make sure you play smart since this game requires a lot of grinding in the beginning. The gameplay is different; it’s reacher and requires some adjustments.

Returning to the topic. As mentioned above, every bot can be great in a certain situation against a certain opponent. With that being said, try as many as you can. You will eventually pick the ones that fit your play style the best. Good luck!!!
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Except Hound and Mixduddy, they're trash
  • Thanks for the mention @BlackRazak !

I also find this site very useful and still try to update things that might not be accurate anymore: https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki

Just like any community, there are some challenging personalities but there are also many kind people who've been around for a while and want to help.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Down_Under wrote: »
    You’re mixing up Hound with Bonecrusher and Mix with Demotron
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Down_Under wrote: »
    You’re mixing up Hound with Bonecrusher and Mix with Demotron

@Gunz0 stop picking on my AM squad
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Warrior: scorponok, necroutrounous, sod rod
    Brawler: thundercracker, tantrum, optimus primal
    Tactician: megatron, optimus prime, stars cream
    Demolition: megatrounous, galvatron, waspinator
    Tech: shockwave, wheeljack, jetfire
    Scout: jazz, prowl, bumblebee
  • Slayer wrote: »

"Best bot In each class"

Blah blah and blah

Ya sorry for this question. MCOC is way different there are amazing champs and then there are champs that make u wanna quit lol
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

"Best bot In each class"

Blah blah and blah

Ya sorry for this question. MCOC is way different there are amazing champs and then there are champs that make u wanna quit lol

You don’t need to apologize. Just know that this topic is divisive and it almost always boils down to individual preferences/matchups.

Like many others I believe, we find ourselves asking this question because of the time investment. It’s natural to wonder which bots to work on, especially if you are grinding out all the game modes and putting in several hours a day.

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

"Best bot In each class"

Blah blah and blah

You don’t need to apologize. Just know that this topic is divisive and it almost always boils down to individual preferences/matchups.

Like many others I believe, we find ourselves asking this question because of the time investment. It’s natural to wonder which bots to work on, especially if you are grinding out all the game modes and putting in several hours a day.

I actually find this a little funny cuz we haven't gotten new bots in like ages
    so we got a terribly limited amount of bots yet we can't figure out PROPERLY which are the all round best three of each class