Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Discovery of 20 crystals of 4 star bot.

I decided to accumulate 20 crystals of a 4 star bot. I've already accumulated 10 crystals. I already have 27 4 star bots. What is the probability of new bots falling out?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    New bots to you? There are 46 total bots (not including sharks). Assume equal chance (though who knows with Kabam). You can work out the math from there.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    There is a 2.1739130434782608695652173913043% of each bot, but there are always rigged things and there are always the same bots right next to each other. Kabam just wants you to spend up all your energon and crystals.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg
    That's all I got with 20 crystals.
  • Vanya wrote: »
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)
    Vanya wrote: »
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)

I don't have a screenshot. I had 1 crystal and another one after opening. I got kickback and Sideswipe.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    edited August 2020
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)

I don't have a screenshot. I had 1 crystal and another one after opening. I got kickback and Sideswipe.

That's Awesome! Go for Kickback, he's very useful :)
    Sideswipe too! If u love a lot of crits and wanna quickly fill ur power bar. Good Luck! ;)
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    wow! is it better to save up crystals to open them together?
  • KonvoyKonvoy Posts: 62
    Konvoy wrote: »

I accumulated 20 crystals and opened them in 4 clicks. 2 times on the buy button and 2 twice on the button open by 10 crystals. So I think it's better to save and open at once.
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)

Sideswipe too! If u love a lot of crits and wanna quickly fill ur power bar. Good Luck! ;)

Yes, the bots are excellent, but it was disappointing that two scouts fell☹️ AndI've got four five-star bots and they're all scouts. Barricade, Cheetor and Kickback with Sideswipe
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Man i wish i had that much ore, i mean the ore you got from all those dupes.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Slayer wrote: »
    Man i wish i had that much ore, i mean the ore you got from all those dupes.

I either got a lot of gold or a lot of ore not both at the same time
  • Vanya wrote: »
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)

Yes, the bots are excellent, but it was disappointing that two scouts fell☹️ AndI've got four five-star bots and they're all scouts. Barricade, Cheetor and Kickback with Sideswipe

That's Awesome! I think even if u get all 5 stars as scouts in the beginning, u shouldn't feel unlucky. They r all really good and really worth it! :)
    edited August 2020
    uyxaptqi3p1c.jpg
    a2fvdi5ctfm2.jpg
    acgg90sgx93c.jpg

Go open a 5 star!! ;)

That's Awesome! I think even if u get all 5 stars as scouts in the beginning, u shouldn't feel unlucky. They r all really good and really worth it! :)

Of course I would like variety but we take what they give. :)