Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time Slide: Speak No Evil [Rewards Added]

2»

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2020
    if you look at the mini spotlight and count the chapter/fights, etc... if we get two mini, it's the same as getting a month longs spotlight. The bonus is we have double the chances to finish what we want and double the rewards.

In this rare case, it actually is MORE content because they have to write two stories for the month. Now if you consider writing a story content, that is another discussion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Prime difficulty was a let down
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    rcv7j916lcsp.png
    Savage, Kabam. Yeeeeeesssssss.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Sorry, but I have a feeling that the developers did not have time to complete 6 missions. And they decided to do three missions and release them. While we go through these missions, they will complete the 3 remaining ones. Or they thought from the beginning to split missions. What do you think of my theory?
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited August 2020
    Can't explore Commander so whatever.
    It seems that t3 and t2alpha shards are too high prize for 5*r3 bots, so no progression.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Awesome!
  • Vanya wrote: »
    Sorry, but I have a feeling that the developers did not have time to complete 6 missions. And they decided to do three missions and release them. While we go through these missions, they will complete the 3 remaining ones. Or they thought from the beginning to split missions. What do you think of my theory?

Wrong.
    Vanya wrote: »

Wrong.

You destroyed my theory in one word. :)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

Regardless of what the intent is/was, the outcome is better overall in my opinion. More opportunity and flexibility to complete more monthly objectives while not increasing the amount of player time required. You now get 2 monthly objectives done for half the time commitment. Up to you if you want repeat in the 2nd half of the month or not but doesn’t force you to do so in order to keep up.
  • Shouldn’t “Commander” have energy of 2/node? Kind of spendy...

Wrong.

Very concise answer, sir.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    SilverZA wrote: »

Wrong.

LPT: It’s unwise to assume someone’s gender — in this case you should know that @Kabam Vydious is a female.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Wrong.

LPT: It’s unwise to assume someone’s gender — in this case you should know that @Kabam Vydious is a female.

Très concise réponse, Madame.

Wrong.

Très concise réponse, Madame.

Whoops. I meant, very concise answer, Madam.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

Wrong.

:D
    EXCELLENT!

Regardless of what the intent is/was, the outcome is better overall in my opinion. More opportunity and flexibility to complete more monthly objectives while not increasing the amount of player time required. You now get 2 monthly objectives done for half the time commitment. Up to you if you want repeat in the 2nd half of the month or not but doesn’t force you to do so in order to keep up.

I am not against such a decision! It brings variety.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Wrong.

But another definition of Sir is used to say someone in authority like a Knight or baron.
    For example, Rex called Ahsoka "Sir" in the season finale of the Clone Wars because she was in lead of Rex's squad.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    nerd

yvp91vbsirj4.gif
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    nerd

yvp91vbsirj4.gif

I forgot about Episode 2: Attack of the clones.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    nerd

yvp91vbsirj4.gif

It's atleast not as bad as the Martinez Sisters and G... G.. G...... Gregor arc from the Clone Wars.
    I wasted over an hour and a half of my precious time living instead of watching Killer Bean Forever which is the best movie of all time.
    (Go watch the movie if you haven't)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYHWkVWQ4o&t=301s
    Im sorry, Incredibles, but your the Magnum Opus of animated films now because Killer Bean has promoted to the movie of a lifetime!
    nerd

yvp91vbsirj4.gif

It's atleast not as bad as the Martinez Sisters and G... G.. G...... Gregor arc from the Clone Wars.
    I wasted over an hour and a half of my precious time living instead of watching Killer Bean Forever which is the best movie of all time.
    (Go watch the movie if you haven't)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYHWkVWQ4o&t=301s
    Im sorry, Incredibles, but your the Magnum Opus of animated films now because Killer Bean has promoted to the movie of a lifetime!

I love Killer Bean!
  • acu76o9c55mb.jpg
    What about the other 4? 😏
    acu76o9c55mb.jpg

Maybe it's in the void?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    acu76o9c55mb.jpg

Maybe it's in the void?

Nah its the second time slide that will happen in the second half of the month
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Shouldn’t “Commander” have energy of 2/node? Kind of spendy...

None of them should be more than 2/node.

The last mission was just ridiculous: you'd waste 21 energy points just to get to the first enemy (the SharkTiciaCon).

Then, from primal to scout bee, you had 15 energy points and from sideswipe to Arcee you had 12 energy points.

So... 39 energy points wasted on empty nodes, between 3 bots!

Add another 4 enemies, a total of 60 energy of which only 21 are used for enemy bots.

But hey, instead of 1 event * 5 acts * 6 missions/act we now have 2 events * 4acts * 3 missions/act so overall the rythm around each spotlight improved massively and even overall it's still faster to do.

Plus, rewards have improved a lot!

But still I think that the maps should be less wasteful on energy.

And 1 suggestion: if we do the hardest path first, they could add an "auto complete" just taking your points for each remaining path.

Once you do the hardest, going against the easier enemies is more of a chore and adds little value.

Ah, please do add an auto complete to Titan cycles. It's as boring as the other daily missions.