Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tips to improve the skills of the HOT ROD bot, (The previous article is poorly explained)

Hello everyone, this is an update of my previous article made today. I noticed there was a confusion when describing Power Flow capability with HOT ROD deceleration capability, hopefully now you can fully understand what I mean.

Hi all.
I am a faithful player and lover of transformers, today I come to write an article and I hope KABAM can accept my suggestion.
As you know, a few months ago and now KABAM has improved the skills of some bots that are that are HOUND, SOUNDWAVE, GRIMLOCK and KICKBACK
So we players would like KABAM to improve a bot that is very poor because its abilities are not very good and that is HOT ROD and that is why players prefer to use DRIFT and NECROTRONUS.

MY SUGGESTION FOR THE SKILLS IMPROVEMENTS OF HOT ROD:

POWER FLOW(Personal ability):

1. As we all know HOT ROD has the ability to increase its power flow in melee and ranged attacks but this ability cannot be used to the maximum because we only have 7 seconds to use that ability .
Enemies cannot always be hit quickly. They can also evade, wait, and even make time and it is not possible to take advantage of the HOT ROD ability in a range of 7 seconds and that is why KABAM must increase the time a little more from 7 seconds to 15 seconds when we use special attack 1 and 2.

2. When we use special attack 3, the deceleration ability of HOT ROD is automatically activated. So, We would like the energy flow capacity to no longer be 7 seconds when using the third special attack. It would be better if HOT ROD had a permanent improvement in his energy flow for the rest of the battle by when using the third special attack

- NOTE:
At no time am I referring to the other skill that HOT ROD has which is "deceleration" which is very different to the energy flow. That's another point that I'm going to talk about next.

DECELERATION:

1. Increase the chance of the HOT ROD temporary cannon to inflict deceleration from 60% to 85% and the time from 3.2 seconds to 5 seconds.

2. HOT ROD deceleration duration time should be improved. Special attack 1 and 2 should last 15 seconds and special attack 3 should last 23.6 to 30 seconds (Or better to make it permanent until the end of the battle).

- I am in doubt but if the best would be that when using special attack 3 the deceleration should be permanent or the power flow should be permanent until the rest of the battle?

HOT ROD has good skills but they are very poor and with my suggestions they can make it a better BOT.
That's why players prefer to use a DRIFT or NECROTRONUS because they are effective in battle and HOT ROD is not without that.

Thank you very much for your attention and for reading this suggestion.
It will be a great joy if the game administrators can comment on my article and know if they like my idea.
Greetings to alluwts9uhcyxdr.png

Tagged:

Comments

• SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    HEXLET wrote: »
    Hello everyone, this is an update of my previous article made today. I noticed there was a confusion when describing Power Flow capability with HOT ROD deceleration capability, hopefully now you can fully understand what I mean.

Hi all.
    I am a faithful player and lover of transformers, today I come to write an article and I hope KABAM can accept my suggestion.
    As you know, a few months ago and now KABAM has improved the skills of some bots that are that are HOUND, SOUNDWAVE, GRIMLOCK and KICKBACK
    So we players would like KABAM to improve a bot that is very poor because its abilities are not very good and that is HOT ROD and that is why players prefer to use DRIFT and NECROTRONUS.

MY SUGGESTION FOR THE SKILLS IMPROVEMENTS OF HOT ROD:

POWER FLOW(Personal ability):

1. As we all know HOT ROD has the ability to increase its power flow in melee and ranged attacks but this ability cannot be used to the maximum because we only have 7 seconds to use that ability .
    Enemies cannot always be hit quickly. They can also evade, wait, and even make time and it is not possible to take advantage of the HOT ROD ability in a range of 7 seconds and that is why KABAM must increase the time a little more from 7 seconds to 15 seconds when we use special attack 1 and 2.

2. When we use special attack 3, the deceleration ability of HOT ROD is automatically activated. So, We would like the energy flow capacity to no longer be 7 seconds when using the third special attack. It would be better if HOT ROD had a permanent improvement in his energy flow for the rest of the battle by when using the third special attack

- NOTE:
    At no time am I referring to the other skill that HOT ROD has which is "deceleration" which is very different to the energy flow. That's another point that I'm going to talk about next.

DECELERATION:

1. Increase the chance of the HOT ROD temporary cannon to inflict deceleration from 60% to 85% and the time from 3.2 seconds to 5 seconds.

2. HOT ROD deceleration duration time should be improved. Special attack 1 and 2 should last 15 seconds and special attack 3 should last 23.6 to 30 seconds (Or better to make it permanent until the end of the battle).

- I am in doubt but if the best would be that when using special attack 3 the deceleration should be permanent or the power flow should be permanent until the rest of the battle?

HOT ROD has good skills but they are very poor and with my suggestions they can make it a better BOT.
    That's why players prefer to use a DRIFT or NECROTRONUS because they are effective in battle and HOT ROD is not without that.

Thank you very much for your attention and for reading this suggestion.
    It will be a great joy if the game administrators can comment on my article and know if they like my idea.
    Greetings to alluwts9uhcyxdr.png

In truth, Hot Rod has an excellent range weapon, but unlike all the other Warriors, he can't bleed. I agree with you that his deceleration ability needs improvement. I also think that he needs to have a higher damage output too.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Thanks Pal
  • I totally agree with that Hot Rod definitely needs suitable improvements. Especially that permanent deceleration on special 3.