Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Robot suggestion.

Legacy123Legacy123 Posts: 33
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hello guys, I wanted to share with you a few robots that I want to see in the game. I would be glad if everyone has their own opinion under this article. By letting Kabam see this issue, we give an idea about the new robots we want to see. Thanks in advance.

My suggestions;
-Red Alert
-Soundblaster
-Barricade (G1)
-İronhide (G1)
-Moonracer
-Lockdown(G1)

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited August 2020
    Legacy123 wrote: »
    Hello guys, I wanted to share with you a few robots that I want to see in the game. I would be glad if everyone has their own opinion under this article. By letting Kabam see this issue, we give an idea about the new robots we want to see. Thanks in advance.

My suggestions;
    -Red Alert
    -Soundblaster
    -Barricade (G1)
    -İronhide (G1)
    -Moonracer
    -Lockdown(G1)

Dude...............
    You might not be new at all
    but
    You know what nevermind I'll let someone else take over
  • Legacy123 wrote: »

My suggestions;
    -Red Alert
    -Soundblaster
    -Barricade (G1)
    -İronhide (G1)
    -Moonracer
    -Lockdown(G1)

Dude, Barricade and Lockdown weren't in G1. Lockdown was an original character from Animated and Barricade......... Is kinda
    Complicated but I know his first time on a cartoon was in the Unicron Trilogy (He was actually the Onslaught of those shows).

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Go this thread first:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8412/bot-wishlist-thread-new-edition

Make sure you read pages 1, 4, 7, 11, 15, 16, 17, 21, 25, 27, & 28.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Legacy123 wrote: »

My suggestions;
    -Red Alert
    -Soundblaster
    -Barricade (G1)
    -İronhide (G1)
    -Moonracer
    -Lockdown(G1)

Just so you know, they might not care.
This discussion has been closed.