Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to acquire some 4 star Titan fragment bots?

Since I don't get or see any 4 star tactician Bumblebee in my alliance log.
I am mot sure it s available in normal crystal.

Anyone of you get or witness this 4 star bot from normal crystals?
If not, then Kabam team please make it happens more. or clarify to me.

Also lately I don't witness 4 star Megatronus / Nenemis Prime / Thundercracker/ NecroTronusfor awhile, or it was just one occasion 2 months ago.

or I miss something, Thank you.

Comments

• You are able to get any and all exclusive bots as 2-4 stars in all normal bot crystals. They just are not available as 5 stars in 5 star crystals.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    You are able to get any and all exclusive bots as 2-4 stars in all normal bot crystals. They just are not available as 5 stars in 5 star crystals.

Bumblebee Dotm ?
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    I opened the crystals on August 1. Megatronus and Thundercracker were on the lists. emgd3nd7xt9w.jpg
    iw6fjcm9u8e2.jpg
    So I think you're just out of luck☹️
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    edited August 2020
    Thanks guys. These are enough answer to my question,
    except DoTM Bee which I have never ever seen it from Normal Crystal.

If someone get him please reply me that you have witnessed. I still doubt he does exist.

They are rare I know but at least I have seen them all.
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited August 2020
    Mirage wrote: »

If someone get him please reply me that you have witnessed. I still doubt he does exist.

@Mirage I think if you look close at Vanya's picture 1 you can clearly see DotM Bee between Megatronus and Barricade.
    Vanya wrote: »
    I opened the crystals on August 1. Megatronus and Thundercracker were on the lists. emgd3nd7xt9w.jpg
    So I think you're just out of luck☹️

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

DOTM Bee (Tactician) exists in the basic 4* bot pool but not in the basic 5* bot pool. You can only get the 5* from the Titan Fragments store menu.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33

@Mirage I think if you look close at Vanya's picture 1 you can clearly see DotM Bee between Megatronus and Barricade.

Thanks, But probably he got from free calender or from Bee events.

AND Yesterday one of my alliance member got 4* DOTM BEE!!!!

HOW COINCIDENCE!!!!! I swear I never see 4* DOTM opened in alliance long time before I wrote this threat.

But anyway GOOD JOB and Thanks KABAM . Now I can forge him to 5*

Thanks, But probably he got from free calender or from Bee events.

AND Yesterday one of my alliance member got 4* DOTM BEE!!!!

HOW COINCIDENCE!!!!! I swear I never see 4* DOTM opened in alliance long time before I wrote this threat.

But anyway GOOD JOB and Thanks KABAM . Now I can forge him to 5*

It fell off the crystal.I got it with a crystal 4 star bot a long time ago. And that's a duplicate. A free calendar or bee event I missed. Good luck to you!
    But I still can not fall Optimus Primal, Starscream, Megatron (demo), Bee (G1). (4 star) Maybe you can tell me what you need to do to get them.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    But I still can not fall Optimus Primal, Starscream, Megatron (demo), Bee (G1). (4 star) Maybe you can tell me what you need to do to get them.

Luck
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Luck

Many thanks! I'm going to need it.