Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Team for mv1

VanyaVanya Posts: 145
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
r09ph7fy4lcq.jpg
You can write a normal team for him. (preferably bots of different classes)
Tagged:

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Read through his synergies and set up a team with the bots that have synergy with him so you can have aditional boosts in your team.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    Slayer wrote: »
    Read through his synergies and set up a team with the bots that have synergy with him so you can have aditional boosts in your team.

Its synergies leave much to be desired. His synergy with 3 demo, 2 war, 1 tac. He's got two synergies. 4 allies and 2 enemies. That's diversity. That's why I asked what was the best.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Vanya wrote: »

Its synergies leave much to be desired. His synergy with 3 demo, 2 war, 1 tac. He's got two synergies. 4 allies and 2 enemies. That's diversity. That's why I asked what was the best.

Hound & Drift are a good starting point. Hound provides healing to both MV1 & Drift at the start of a fight. Ironhide is another good option. Fifth is your choice.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Technobot wrote: »
    Vanya wrote: »

Hound & Drift are a good starting point. Hound provides healing to both MV1 & Drift at the start of a fight. Ironhide is another good option. Fifth is your choice.

This.
    Fifth should be windbae she has synergy with ironhide and Drift