Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adding new synergies

I was looking at the synergy bots and some of them had two synergies. When mostly bots have 3-4 synergies. Could you add new synergies to these bots. Thank you in advance! phbpplauqwt5.jpg
6n37o5j3b08n.jpg
bgcpa2pn61tf.jpg

Comments

• It's clear no new bots will be added any time soon if ever at this point. So, perhaps Kabam could instead update the synergy list for the majority of bots in this game. Much like how they added new and powerful synergies towards certain older characters in M.C.O.C to make them feel somewhat 'new' again.

Maybe it's something you all could work on over there @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2020
    While I agree synergies need expansion, I want to point out a misunderstanding in the bots posted by OP @Vanya

See the pic below and note MV1 has 4 synergies. The reason synergies are misleading is that you have to view the connectivity from both bot perspectives. In the example, MV1 is getting the following:

- Armor buff from Drift
    - Attack buff from DOTK Bee
    - Heal from Hound
    - Bleed stack from IH

w58v974snc7l.jpeg

Same for Demo Megatron. You can also get up to 4 incoming, unique synergies using Barricade, Grindor, Bonecrusher, and MV1.

In case you didn’t know already, you can click on the small arrow next to each bot. See my picture above and notice the left/right facing arrows for an illustration of what I mean. When you click you can see more detail.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    While I agree synergies need expansion, I want to point out a misunderstanding in the bots posted by OP @Vanya

See the pic below and note MV1 has 4 synergies. The reason synergies are misleading is that you have to view the connectivity from both bot perspectives. In the example, MV1 is getting the following:

- Armor buff from Drift
    - Attack buff from DOTK Bee
    - Heal from Hound
    - Bleed stack from IH

w58v974snc7l.jpeg

Same for Demo Megatron. You can also get up to 4 incoming, unique synergies using Barricade, Grindor, Bonecrusher, and MV1.

In case you didn’t know already, you can click on the small arrow next to each bot. See my picture above and notice the left/right facing arrows for an illustration of what I mean. When you click you can see more detail.

I'm talking about the fact that these bots themselves have two synergies. I didn't talk about the synergy included in the bots, but about how many outgoing synergies the bot has. These synergys have allies and enemies (except Megatron). I wanted for example Optimus added synergy for example: Optimus g1 Optimus mv1 Optimus Bw Called "Primes United" gives the shield at the beginning of the fight and at the end increases the damage. Where Optimus mv1 will give this synergy to other primes. But if any other bots update the synergy, I won't mind.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2020
    Ok, you mean they only have 2 TYPES of OUTGOING synergies (Enemies & Allies). Don’t forget that 5* versions ALL have a 3rd outgoing one called Leadership.

To be clear, I’m not saying this is sufficient just don’t want newer players thinking that Grim and MV1 only 2 synergies.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Ok, you mean they only have 2 TYPES of OUTGOING synergies (Enemies & Allies). Don’t forget that 5* versions ALL have a 3rd outgoing one called Leadership.

To be clear, I’m not saying this is sufficient just don’t want newer players thinking that Grim and MV1 only 2 synergies.

If we talk about 5 star bots then it turns out that all bots will have 4-5 synergies (except these) and it turns out that still these bots with a minimum number of synergies. Well, so I said if anyone else will make an update of the synergy I will not mind. We need an administrator's response, or it turns out that this forum was created in an empty one.