Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the Primes (fanfic Intel Reports)

124»

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    @Firebot @SilverZA @MegaStrikers I'm so sorry for the delay, last few days have been super hectic. Hope you like this one!
    I've also got BIG plans after these Reports. How do an AM and a new type of Awakening Program sound?
    Sweet Solus!
    It's so nice!
    I'd like to see what the awakening programs about
  • @Firebot @SilverZA @MegaStrikers I'm so sorry for the delay, last few days have been super hectic. Hope you like this one!
    I've also got BIG plans after these Reports. How do an AM and a new type of Awakening Program sound?

It's fine bro! That is actually a really good idea.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    @Firebot @SilverZA @MegaStrikers I'm so sorry for the delay, last few days have been super hectic. Hope you like this one!

Hell yeah, I love this one! However, I believe that Solus Prime could be a Tactician, considering how she has the forge
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2020
    Bot Intel Report: Quintus Prime
    Class: TECH
    Faction: Autobot

Bio: Perishing after their battle against Unicron the Original Primes were reawakened by the dimensional energies released by Necrotronus' transgressions. Now empowered they launch a final crusade to defeat their fallen brother!
    Quintus Prime is a scientist through and through, eternally observing his surroundings and undertaking the most logical course of action. Famed for his unparalleled intellect, he is the creator of the Quintessons.

Base Abilities
    - Quintus Prime gains 25% Attack Rating increase for each Sharkticon on the team.
    - Quintus Prime gains 15% Armour Rating increase for each Sharkticon on the team.
    - If S-1000 is present on the team, Quintus Prime's Crit Rate increases by 30% for each Sharkticon on the team (excluding S-1000).

Nanite Swarm
    One of his more recent inventions, Quintus Prime employs an army of nano-robots to suppress the opponent and strengthen himself
    - Medium attacks inflict 1 Nanite Spore on the opponent. If the Medium attack is a critical hit, inflict an additional Nanite Spore (Max: 10).
    - Nanite Spores are Debuffs with indefinite duration. They have no effect on their own.
    - If an opponent knocks down Quintus Prime, all Nanite Spores are lost.
    - For every Nanite Spore on the opponent, Quintus has a 4% chance to Evade incoming attacks. This chance is halved against Special Attacks.

- If Quintus suffers from a Debuff, one Nanite Spore is consumed to Purify the Debuff after 2 seconds.
    - Once per battle, if Quintus takes lethal damage, he is revived and all Nanite Spores are consumed, recovering 5% max Health per Spore. Quintus cannot inflict any more Nanite Spores on the opponent for the rest of the battle, however.
    - When the opponent uses a Special Attack, two Nanite Spore is consumed to inflict a permanent Special Attack Down Debuff, reducing damage dealt by that Special Attack by 20% the next time it is used. These Debuffs can stack.
    SCARRING WOUND: All Special Attack Down Debuffs last for 3 fights on the opponent, allowing allies to take advantage of Quintus' effects even if he is Knocked Out.
    (Note: this is a great ability for AM and tough Bosses, as you can completely shut down the opponent's damage output on Specials and allow Alliance mates with better Bots, or your own main attackers to finish them off)

Special Attacks
    - Sp1: Convert all Nanite Spores on the opponent into SCARRING WOUND Armour Breaks, removing Armour Buffs and reducing opponent's Armour Rating by 2% per Nanite Spore for 20 seconds.
    - Sp2: All Critical Hits during this attack inflict Shock Debuffs on the opponent, dealing 5% damage per Nanite Spore on the opponent over 4 seconds.
    - Sp3: Consume all Nanite Spores to inflict permanent Attack Down Debuffs, reducing the damage dealt by normal attacks by 2%. This is a SCARRING WOUND ability.

Signature Ability: Power of the Primes
    Max limit for Nanite Spores is increased to 12~20.

Synergies
    1) Ascendant (All Primes-mutual)
    All Primes have 10% increased Armour Rating. This ability applies only if the entire team consists of Primes.
    2) Descendants (Ratchet, Shockwave- outgoing)
    All Debuffs Stun the opponent for their duration.
    3) Microbot Madness( Scorponok, Soundwave, Blaster- outgoing)
    All hits dealt by drone bots inflict Shock for 3% damage over 2 seconds.
    (Note: "drone bots" include Soundwave and Blasters' Cassette Bots and Scorponok's Cyberbee)
    4) Favourite Grandson( S-1000- mutual)
    On being Knocked Out, revive and recover 60% of max Health.
    (Note: this is Quintus'most powerful Synergy. With this active, he has 2 free Revives- one from the Nanite Spores and another from S-1000).
  • This guy is one of my most tiring builds, even more than Nexus Prime. That Scarring Wound ability took me some time to come up with, I really hope that y'all like him.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited August 2020
    This guy is one of my most tiring builds, even more than Nexus Prime. That Scarring Wound ability took me some time to come up with, I really hope that y'all like him.

i WANT HIM
    as simple as that
    also when you say all primes does it include both optimuses or only the primes you are making
  • Firebot wrote: »
    This guy is one of my most tiring builds, even more than Nexus Prime. That Scarring Wound ability took me some time to come up with, I really hope that y'all like him.

i WANT HIM
    as simple as that
    also when you say all primes does it include both optimuses or only the primes you are making

Thanks man, your compliments really keep me going!
    Also this applies only to the Primes I'm making, not the in-game ones. That's just too OP!

i WANT HIM
    as simple as that

Also this applies only to the Primes I'm making, not the in-game ones. That's just too OP!

Can't wait for VECTOR PRIME, LANDMINE, SCATTERSHOT, OPTIMUS PRIME.
    TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

(Had to do it)

i WANT HIM
    as simple as that

TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

(Had to do it)

TRANSFORMERS, MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
    (AUTOBOTS, DECEPTICONS, GO!)
    Jokes aside, I might actually make a Synergy like that for Vector Prime and Optimus.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Firebot wrote: »

i WANT HIM
    as simple as that

TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

(Had to do it)

TRANSFORMERS, MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
    (AUTOBOTS, DECEPTICONS, GO!)
    Jokes aside, I might actually make a Synergy like that for Vector Prime and Optimus.

Yes, Vector Prime seems to be a good one!