Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Squads

I don't know if there are other forums on this subject or if I've been looking badly. I decided to create where players can share their squads.

Comments

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    w2d5ccr6aasc.jpg
    ao37dqe457lk.jpg
    tv4t7zooudrz.jpg
    o0w804ojwqzh.jpg
    vxazmirgxiow.jpg
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    Привет
    edited August 2020
    SARGIS07 wrote: »
    Привет
    Привет! 🤠 Всегда приятно увидеть русского человека!
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    My strongest squad in the game and my strongest 3* squad. I choosed 5 bots from each class and use them on hard(actually captain)difficulty and decided to ful max them(sig, rank adn forge). I already have like 1/3 of them full maxed, the others are on they way to max forge. I make a new squad with every spotlight so it won't be that easy.Also I can see how much damage they can deal. Once galvatron with hand of chaos active I think dealed almos 12K critical damage with a sp2
    ep4jojlxpe77.png
    5bwhzrivjbp6.png
    edited August 2020
    qhqzgr3z969x.jpg
    ddqansc0xr0c.jpg
    Here's my strongest squad of six bots.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Vanya wrote: »
    qhqzgr3z969x.jpg
    ddqansc0xr0c.jpg

Do you know how to count?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    Firebot wrote: »
    qhqzgr3z969x.jpg
    ddqansc0xr0c.jpg

He counted correctly. He's just showing his first 6 strongest bots but in squads. He counted correctly but said it wrong
    Firebot wrote: »
    qhqzgr3z969x.jpg
    ddqansc0xr0c.jpg

I meant that I use these 6 bots in the main squad of removing the bot with a disadvantage. MegaStrikers said correctly this is the top 6 of my bots.
    edited August 2020
    I want to use this forum as an aid to newcomers. So they can see the squads and be able to take note of some. So I want you and I to send your troops here. I think the more experienced should help new players.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I want to use this forum as an aid to newcomers. So they can see the squads and be able to take note of some. So I want you and I to send your troops here. I think the more experienced should help new players.

@Vanya ignore the mediocre/low level players sprouting negativity.

Plenty of pros here will gladly help, just be clear with your enquiry

Here are a bunch of friendly pros, PM any of them if you've anything to ask REGARDING F2F.
    @JIMMY_SAB @CarrotBoy2k @Technobot @billygovols @DaveJL @Halloweendm @Nightpath @Voltron @Darm0k @Synthwave @KillMasterC @Bi1b0Baggins

Me i just do device compatibility and spec

And don't forget to like/thank/awesome if your problem was sorted by anyone

PS- sorry to any of the above for lighting up your notifications
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

@Vanya ignore the mediocre/low level players sprouting negativity.

Plenty of pros here will gladly help, just be clear with your enquiry

Here are a bunch of friendly pros, PM any of them if you've anything to ask REGARDING F2F.
    @JIMMY_SAB @CarrotBoy2k @Technobot @billygovols @DaveJL @Halloweendm @Nightpath @Voltron @Darm0k @Synthwave @KillMasterC @Bi1b0Baggins

Me i just do device compatibility and spec

And don't forget to like/thank/awesome if your problem was sorted by anyone

PS- sorry to any of the above for lighting up your notifications

How do you know all the people spreading negativity are mediocre players?
    To me, I think it's the opposite because the newer/intermediate players are a lot more kind to other forum dwellers while the veterans are kinda just barely doing anything. Yes, sometimes there can be nice ones but it just goes down to them nagging on Kabam. Same goes for me because I'm tired of Kabam making crappy excuses as to why their not supporting the game or the forums. I want them to grab our ball sacks just like they do with MCOC.

I really do want to support these forums but I can't just follow these excuses from Kabam when I know they're wrong.
    Were just numbers to them!
    I think it is the experienced players who should take the first step. We have to show that we are ready to help. And that's where I want to help them with the squad selection. Looking through one of the options offered here they can make this goal to assemble this particular squad and along the way of collecting they will be able to try out different bots and after they try them out they will be able to suit them with this squad which they have chosen or will want to create their own. Or when they reach the goal they will say thank you to the person who created this squad. I don't want to treat anyone with negativity. Rate this post and so there will be a lot of good grades or bad I decide to continue to do it or not.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Your fifth squad (OGP, Grim, Bludgeon, Jazz, & Wheeljack) looks eerily similar to my top line of OGP, Grim, Wheeljack, Ratchet, & OG Bumblebee, which I now run on Prime Spotlight Missions.
    5l95qomor0ge.png
    Although I have Bonecrusher & Galvatron as R5 5* bots, I use my R4 5* Ratchet for his Repair synergy with OG Prime. OG Bee can be used instead of Jazz for the Upgrade Synergy Wheeljack can give all G1 Autobots. At some point, Jazz will replace OG Bee, but for now, this lineup is good.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Technobot wrote: »
    Your fifth squad (OGP, Grim, Bludgeon, Jazz, & Wheeljack) looks eerily similar to my top line of OGP, Grim, Wheeljack, Ratchet, & OG Bumblebee, which I now run on Prime Spotlight Missions.
    5l95qomor0ge.png
    Although I have Bonecrusher & Galvatron as R5 5* bots, I use my R4 5* Ratchet for his Repair synergy with OG Prime. OG Bee can be used instead of Jazz for the Upgrade Synergy Wheeljack can give all G1 Autobots. At some point, Jazz will replace OG Bee, but for now, this lineup is good.

Yes, Jazz is a good replacement for Bee. Love this one.
    edited August 2020
    fifth squad (OGP, Grim, Bludgeon, Jazz, & Wheeljack) looks eerily similar to my top line of OGP, Grim, Wheeljack, Ratchet, & OG Bumblebee, which I now run on Prime Spotlight Missions.
    5l95qomor0ge.png

Thank you for the squad. I just got Ratchet. uky2u9qorpgi.jpg
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    fyi I don't play any more
  • 👍
    Here's a couple more squads. 5atmtgb06x81.jpg
    hzv8ohl3fu5m.jpg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    hzv8ohl3fu5m.jpg

Hi @Vanya , I think you would get more engagement from players if you also included a reason as to why a specific squad is useful. I don’t mean synergies alone either because we can all read these on our own but instead connect the squad to a specific mod, difficult bot, or game mode where said squad is useful.

For example, we had a Special mission last Halloween (Oct 2019) where certain bots would revive unless they were KO’d with a burn. That led to many people building squads differently for those missions.

Another example is play style. Maybe a player is struggling to bait the enemy into launching their SP, so the need a squad with maximum power control instead of relevant synergies.

That said, I’ll submit a special squad. I call them the brain gain game busters. Need power control? They got you. Need DOT (Damage over time)? They got you. Need healing? They got you. Well, I should say that Shockwave has you covered as a one bot wrecking crew in this line up.

z5dcu1pec1na.jpeg

JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    hzv8ohl3fu5m.jpg

Hi @Vanya , I think you would get more engagement from players if you also included a reason as to why a specific squad is useful. I don’t mean synergies alone either because we can all read these on our own but instead connect the squad to a specific mod, difficult bot, or game mode where said squad is useful.

For example, we had a Special mission last Halloween (Oct 2019) where certain bots would revive unless they were KO’d with a burn. That led to many people building squads differently for those missions.

Another example is play style. Maybe a player is struggling to bait the enemy into launching their SP, so the need a squad with maximum power control instead of relevant synergies.

That said, I’ll submit a special squad. I call them the brain gain game busters. Need power control? They got you. Need DOT (Damage over time)? They got you. Need healing? They got you. Well, I should say that Shockwave has you covered as a one bot wrecking crew in this line up.

z5dcu1pec1na.jpeg

It's not a bad idea. You can try it. 👍
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Well, seeing as I haven't posted in forever, here's my squad.vpxxj7codsim.jpg

Whoa. I thought you retired. Welcome back to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. And I never retired, I've been grinding a lot, I just stopped posting on the forums. I decided to come back to the forums, so I can celebrate having my first R5 5* bot.

Thanks for the welcome. And I never retired, I've been grinding a lot, I just stopped posting on the forums. I decided to come back to the forums, so I can celebrate having my first R5 5* bot.

And a nice bot he is. Remember how elusive and exclusive Bee was?

Hahahah, definitely. I remember the hype of getting him from the generations event, dude's power gain upon duping makes a world of a difference.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

I remember how Impossible he was to get with those Bee Hive Crystals. Between those, the Good as Gold Crystals, & the Goldwheels Crystals, I must have opened about 50 of those before I finally pulled him... as a 3*. I did get the 5* version before the Generations event, so I was able to dupe him. Recently, I finally (after nearly 3 years) pulled the 4* Version.
    edited August 2020

I remember how Impossible he was to get with those Bee Hive Crystals. Between those, the Good as Gold Crystals, & the Goldwheels Crystals, I must have opened about 50 of those before I finally pulled him... as a 3*. I did get the 5* version before the Generations event, so I was able to dupe him. Recently, I finally (after nearly 3 years) pulled the 4* Version.

I pulled the 4* version, just before pulling a T4 Scout Spark. It was almost as if it foreshadowed the fact that Bumblebee would've been my first R5. And I'm happy that it was him! He was, and still is my primary bot.
    Please remember to be kind and respectful to one another.

That's right! We will treat each other with respect. Forums are created to discuss a topic and perceive the opinion of other people! 👍
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited August 2020
    Beast Squad

zy81t91zopto.jpg

The Legends

qutflo1mf7ir.jpg

Speed Runners
    Actual bots i use to beat spotlight because it adds a bit of a challenge since they are super quick to finish opponents, also jetfire. Also the squad I'm currently working on.

kxpwximft7qp.jpg

Honorable mentions :-
    Drift and Windbae
    ympu6t5ey2d9.jpg