Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Week approaches

It officially starts August 9. Can we have a shark week in the TFTF realm? Wants me some feeder fish.

@Kabam Boo?

Comments

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    It officially starts August 9. Can we have a shark week in the TFTF realm? Wants me some feeder fish.

@Kabam Boo?

Is it true or do YOU want this to happen
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    d4xmgt4ne3qx.jpeg

I assume he’s referring to the official “Shark Week.”
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Was indeed referring to the Discovery shark week.

I believe last year a TFTF shark week coincided.
    Nightpath wrote: »
    d4xmgt4ne3qx.jpeg

I assume he’s referring to the official “Shark Week.”

OH
    Sweet! Thank you
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Maybe we'll bite.

Hey, they actually listened!
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Maybe we'll bite.

Hey, they actually listened!

Right?
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Maybe we'll bite.

@Kabam Vydious Thank you! It would be really appreciated if you communicate with us like this every day.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Let's do this, I wanna go fishing...
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Let's do this, I wanna go fishing...

So do I for some reason
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2020
    Maybe we'll bite.

I got into trouble last year with you over misinterpreting a “bite phrase“... I’m not taking the bait this year...

P.S. “HE GOTCHA!!”
    54d661l5fpoy.gif
  • Calcul8rCalcul8r Posts: 15
    A shark week mini-spotlight with shark rewards and fighting only sharks would be pretty sweet!
  • Calcul8rCalcul8r Posts: 15
    A shark week mini-spotlight with shark rewards and fighting only sharks would be pretty sweet! OR A SHARK FOG OF WAR!
    I was just hoping for an Arena.

Shark arena not on deck for Sunday ☹️
    Maybe we'll bite.

...or maybe they won’t ☹️
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    Maybe we'll bite.

...or maybe they won’t ☹️

Sharkticon week could occur at any point in August. Usually, they would begin the event on a Thursday & it will last a week. Don’t give up hope about no Shark Week... it just may occur later in the month. Also, a September Shark Week instead of August is not out of the question given that there will be “a 5th week” in September.
    edited August 2020
    You are right...I just allowed my hopes to get too high based on getting that initial response 🙂.

Time for a bit more patience.

I should be looking for something on a Thursday anyway...
    @Kabam Vydious ...will shark week on TFTF be happening this Thursday?
  • At this point I'm thinking that the storyline in Starscream's Brigade *IS* the Shark week tie-in. :/
  • Just polished off my last 2 star bots. Got them up to 100 and forged them. On the precipice of opening up a new set, but it would be a massive waste if shark week starts tomorrow. I was hoping it would be in the Arena preview but...
    edited August 2020
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Just polished off my last 2 star bots. Got them up to 100 and forged them. On the precipice of opening up a new set, but it would be a massive waste if shark week starts tomorrow. I was hoping it would be in the Arena preview but...

Yep, I was hoping too but it’s not there.
    Maybe we'll bite.

@Kabam Vydious , please tell us this wasn’t a cruel trick and that a TFTF shark week is happening ☹️.
    I guess the verdict is in, we were led on.

stu32t1o6n54.gif

@Kabam Vydious ...thanks for giving me a reason to use that GIF because that was a cold one.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    As @Technobot pointed out, there are 5 weeks in September. That extra week is when I would expect a shark week to drop. Patience.
    I’m afraid sharks go out of style by September 😉.

Although it’s kinda like celebrating Christmas in January or 4th of July in August.

Already figured there would be another shark week in some month between now and forever, was just hoping it would be now or if not just tell us when.

So yeah...I do think it was a low blow for @Kabam Vydious to lead us on and then leave us hanging.
  • Maybe we'll bite.

So...just out of curiosity. Was this meant to be understood as a joke/tease that didn't necessarily mean anything? Okay if so, although people tend to take it as a hint of something substantive.
  • A joke is a joke. I'm sorry it was read into further.

Sharkticons will most likely return. We just don't have a set time to when that is.
This discussion has been closed.