Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Titan Shard shop

BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I just wondered what if all of the bots are avaible in the titan shard shop?

Older/common/basic bots for 80 or 100k and the others stay can the same price as now.
It's not degrading the value of the current bots or the crystals, and titan chips is still not a common item.. so.. I think it has only positive effect for the players because they could making the favourite bots to sig lvl 100..
Raids are maybe become a little harder too if max sig bots are in the base for those who are just auto fighting raid bases and want some challenge 🤷‍♂️

Any thougths?

May the FORGE be with you guys 🤜🤛

Comments

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Only yesterday I wrote about this idea on one forum. Only I wrote about the fact that for fragments it was fashionable to buy artifacts or mods, but the idea with bots is also good.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I don't know, it seems kinda redundant, to me. We've already got bot chips, for that exact purpose. This feels kinda pointless, IMO.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2020
    I don't know, it seems kinda redundant, to me. We've already got bot chips, for that exact purpose. This feels kinda pointless, IMO.

But you can get the bots for bot chips if you want.. beside sometimes if your titan chips are enough you can buy one more dupe.. that's the point.. the signature levels are growing really slow.. especially because you get random bots from crystals, and random sigs from monthly achievement crystals...

...or you have all of your favourite bots on r5 max forge MAX SIG? I doubt that :)

The point is that you can pick 5 sig lvl to your bots if you collect enough titan chips (which are not that common that you can sig100 a bot within a month or something :) )

Just count how many bots do you have.. how often you get some random sig program... and when will be your bot at sig lvl 100? Or 2 bots.. or 6, 1 from each class... or to complete a synergy team..

Since 5 star bots are introduced my highest sig lvl r5 5star is.. about 45? 🤷‍♂️

Earlier if you bought a monthly 5 star you get 5 program if that class so you could bought 15 sig lvl if you had luck or 3 million bot chips and in the store there was a bot from your desired class...

But later it changed to 5 random sig program crystal 🤷‍♂️

So...thats the point.. to finally enjoy our favourite synergy teams or favourite bots at full potential.. And my idea is still really slow method.. but at least not random
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

But you can get the bots for bot chips if you want.. beside sometimes if your titan chips are enough you can buy one more dupe.. that's the point.. the signature levels are growing really slow.. especially because you get random bots from crystals, and random sigs from monthly achievement crystals...

...or you have all of your favourite bots on r5 max forge MAX SIG? I doubt that :)

The point is that you can pick 5 sig lvl to your bots if you collect enough titan chips (which are not that common that you can sig100 a bot within a month or something :) )

Just count how many bots do you have.. how often you get some random sig program... and when will be your bot at sig lvl 100? Or 2 bots.. or 6, 1 from each class... or to complete a synergy team..

Since 5 star bots are introduced my highest sig lvl r5 5star is.. about 45? 🤷‍♂️

Earlier if you bought a monthly 5 star you get 5 program if that class so you could bought 15 sig lvl if you had luck or 3 million bot chips and in the store there was a bot from your desired class...

So...thats the point.. to finally enjoy our favourite synergy teams or favourite bots at full potential.. And my idea is still really slow method.. but at least not random

Hm... I see your point, though, when you put it that way, it seems far too useful, especially for newer players. If I'm correct, even they get Titan Fragments, from AM. They'd easily be able to get any 5-star they want, with a month or two of doing only AMs. I feel as though, it wouldn't work.

Hm... I see your point, though, when you put it that way, it seems far too useful, especially for newer players. If I'm correct, even they get Titan Fragments, from AM. They'd easily be able to get any 5-star they want, with a month or two of doing only AMs. I feel as though, it wouldn't work.

Only those who participated and scored points receive the award for am. So beginners don't get so easy shards
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited August 2020
    Vanya wrote: »

Only those who participated and scored points receive the award for am. So beginners don't get so easy shards

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. In some alliances, it’s not uncommon for a few strong players to carry a battlegroup, and let newer, weaker players scrape a only handful of points... and then everyone gets the full AM rewards. It’s a very efficient way of helping others progress faster.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    I just wondered what if all of the bots are avaible in the titan shard shop?

Older/common/basic bots for 80 or 100k and the others stay can the same price as now.
    It's not degrading the value of the current bots or the crystals, and titan chips is still not a common item.. so.. I think it has only positive effect for the players because they could making the favourite bots to sig lvl 100..
    Raids are maybe become a little harder too if max sig bots are in the base for those who are just auto fighting raid bases and want some challenge 🤷‍♂️

Any thougths?

May the FORGE be with you guys 🤜🤛

Would like to see the 4* versions added...want that 4* necro and frustrated it's easier to get a 5* than the 4* needed for forging...
    edited August 2020
    Nightpath wrote: »

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. In some alliances, it’s not uncommon for a few strong players to carry a battlegroup, and let newer, weaker players scrape a only handful of points... and then everyone gets the full AM rewards. It’s a very efficient way of helping others progress faster.

I mean, players need to score points to get rewarded.And about the fact that experienced players help in am newcomers I know from hearsay.

I mean, players need to score points to get rewarded.

Yes. And even a low level player can scrape a handful of points, even if they cannot defeat a single bot.
    edited August 2020

I mean, players need to score points to get rewarded.

Yes. And even a low level player can scrape a handful of points, even if they cannot defeat a single bot.
    I know that. You just responded faster than I changed my post. I just don't know English very well sometimes. And I can make mistakes.
    As do we all. It’s all good. :)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Since kabam is going to repeat every damn bot again and again in the featured store for bot chips then I'm all for this idea to put all bots in titan store. And convert our bot chips to titan frags for 2:1 ratio because sure you can ask for 1:1 but Hey ! What's the name of the company, again?.... Kabam 😤

Also the price of all the non exclusive bots should be tagged at something between 170-200k so that new players actually need to grind for them and not just pick them up whenever they feel like.

My 2¢