Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergy between players in am

VanyaVanya Posts: 145
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I want to tell a story. We were on an alliance mission and one of my alliance had a waspinator. He had to fight the bonecrusher. And he said if he had primal and another bot bw he would have received less damage. And the other player was just a team bw with a gorilla. And he jokingly wrote if they had synergy between them he would have received less damage. What do you think it is possible to do this?

Comments

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    I thought and decided to write on the forums. I was interested in this idea. Enemies in am have synergy and why it is not to be between players. I think on the one hand it is a good thing but on the other hand it will be possible to assemble such a detachment that all enemies will pass easier than easy.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2020
    Hmm... On one hand, this would make for some excellent teamwork, and a lot of planning, but on the other hand, it would make AM easier, by a lot. It's kind of a double-edged sword, I'm not sure what I think about it.

EDIT: And I don't believe that enemies in AM have synergies with eachother, but correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hmm... On one hand, this would make for some excellent teamwork, and a lot of planning, but on the other hand, it would make AM easier, by a lot. It's kind of a double-edged sword, I'm not sure what I think about it.

EDIT: And I don't believe that enemies in AM have synergies with eachother, but correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not the synergy I've put it wrong. For example, cheetor gets amplification from wheeljack and barricade. Or with necrotronus it gets a boost from shockwave and nemesis.
  • Within your own team of 3 bots, certainly not with your alliance members.
    edited August 2020
    Within your own team of 3 bots, certainly not with your alliance members.
    I know that.
    Here I wrote about the idea of synergy between players.