Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

An idea...

I think it would be fun adding voice lines into the game for characters. Take one that already exist or make new ones. For example: when galvatron is doing his victory animation he says “this is bad comedy”

Comments

• Voice lines would really put a new feel on the game and make a new experience for players.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    Another new experience can give soundtracks for each bot! For example, for megatron ominous music and optimus heroic, etc.
    Vanya wrote: »
    Another new experience can give soundtracks for each bot! For example, for megatron ominous music and optimus heroic, etc.

Who played or watched YouTube in Transformers devastation will understand me. There's such great soundtracks. What's worth one Soundwave theme.
    I understand that it will take a long time to create this. If the developers decide to do it then we can get a new experience from the game.
  • Vanya wrote: »
    I understand that it will take a long time to create this. If the developers decide to do it then we can get a new experience from the game.

Hahahaha...... no
  • Lol