Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock or Mirage

I'm going to have 1,000,000 chips tomorrow. Who better to buy? I have a ability activator in these two classes.

Grimlock or Mirage 11 votes

Grimlock
45%
TechnobotFunkie_YoyoCyberxPlayZAnavarPoison_Ronnie 5 votes
Mirage
54%
Beastdad1121893OptimalOptimus_MV1KittenPrimerprime5Depthcharge396 6 votes

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Vanya wrote: »
    I'm going to have 1,000,000 chips tomorrow. Who better to buy? I have a ability activator in these two classes.

I would wait to see who will be the September BOTM. But if you need a anti-DOT bot to help you clear content.. Grim.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    There's a couple of days left. And there will be new bots. So I'm in advance to get votes in a normal amount.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Grimlock
    So full disclosure... I have a Max Rank & Level 5* Grimlock (sig 15, forge 25). He is a huge asset in Raids as his Sig purifies any DOT debuffs... and Harm Accelerators are prevalent on most Bases. I also use him on tough Spotlight Missions. Basically, he is worth the investment. Mirage has good qualities about him as well, but Grim has been great to me as both a 4* & 5*.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    Technobot wrote: »
    So full disclosure... I have a Max Rank & Level 5* Grimlock (sig 15, forge 25). He is a huge asset in Raids as his Sig purifies any DOT debuffs... and Harm Accelerators are prevalent on most Bases. I also use him on tough Spotlight Missions. Basically, he is worth the investment. Mirage has good qualities about him as well, but Grim has been great to me as both a 4* & 5*.

I have a grim 4 star is among the top 3 best bots. And the mirage is very good. I can't make up my way.
  • Depends on synergies.. I would say Grimlock, but Mirage can be really really strong after his sp3, evaderanged with heavy (special shots too so if you have hard times to dodge blaster or shockwave sp2 or something like that it could help you out safe) and he can purify burn with heavy too. Angwd spewd, power burn... Shield can save you from death in higher lvl.
    If you have synergy bots Mirage is pretty good
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Vanya wrote: »

You should always have an additional option for None or Other. I wouldn’t rush to get either of them.

Like others said, maybe Grimlock if you need help with raiding or get caught with damage over time Debuffs like shock or bleed.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Don't get either of them.