Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which BOT should be September BOTM?

Poison_RonniePoison_Ronnie Posts: 13
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Let's see what people wants and who is gonna be our next bot of the month. I also request Kabam to add a good Brawler next month in BOTM from these two, Please Kabam!

Which BOT should be September BOTM? 25 votes

Optimus Prime MV1
44%
JmdSKJogameXaosPrimeOptimalOptimus_MV112ThDoctorWhoGeneralZ9Yautja_Prime_98CyberxPlayZLegen10LmasterFighterGirl28 11 votes
Optimus Primal
56%
BeastdadMegatronXRed_Devil_28GroundwaveCarrotBoy2kVanjieSilverZAFoul_Smell1JetairFirebotgruesomecrown1176VanyaPoison_RonnieRaW_Abyyss 14 votes

Comments

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Optimus Primal
    I'm not sure we'll be listened to, but if there's a miracle, I'm behind Primal.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    It will probably be neither. Grindor is still an option & he’s my pick.

My other three picks for September (yes, 4 bots is the prediction For September): Cyclonus, Arcee, & Jetfire. It’s a virtual lock a Warrior will be one of the bots, and Arcee is due.

(Of course, I am almost always wrong in my BOTM prognostications...)
  • Optimus Prime MV1
    I'm fine with either or but an Mv1 awakening would be nice.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    So let’s see....

OP wants MV1 or Primal, so it won’t be them.
    FYI, it’s been a long time since either was BOTM.

Nov 2019 for Primal
    Dec 2019 for MV1

I know @Technobot has karma working against him so it won’t be Grindor, Cyclonus, Arcee, or JF.

Keeping with the karma theme, I need to awaken Hound and don’t want to waste an awakening program so it won’t be him.

With Grimlock finally getting his time as BOTM, I’m going to say Galvatron (never BOTM), Ultra Magnus, and Ramjet (his 3rd appearance).

• yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    I don’t think we are going to get another brawler in September as a BOTM since we have Grimlock in August. I’m going to say it’s going to be a warrior, demo, and a tactician... let’s say Arcee, Galvatron, Magnus/Cyclonus... If we don’t get Cyclonus in September, he will be available in November...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scorponok
  • Optimus Primal
    yorkdred wrote: »
    I don’t think we are going to get another brawler in September as a BOTM since we have Grimlock in August. I’m going to say it’s going to be a warrior, demo, and a tactician... let’s say Arcee, Galvatron, Magnus/Cyclonus... If we don’t get Cyclonus in September, he will be available in November...

It could be possible to have another brawler, as what I've noticed, there are still 3 brawlers left to give in monthly bots also they've given prowl in July and Cheetor in August so that makes 2 Scouts in a row so why can't there be 2 Brawlers consecutively. It should be demo/tactician, warrior and brawler for September
  • 2Lock2Lock Posts: 38
    Galvatron, 3x
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Waiting for Ultra Magnus since mine 5* is stuck at forge 75 and I can't pop a 4* UM no matter how hard I try.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Optimus Primal
    They already did Optimus Prime MV1 recently.
  • Waiting for Ultra Magnus since mine 5* is stuck at forge 75 and I can't pop a 4* UM no matter how hard I try.

UM is surprisingly hard to get, even a 4* version.
  • Optimus Primal
    SilverZA wrote: »
    They already did Optimus Prime MV1 recently.

Nope! Optimus MV1 was BOTM in Dec 19 and it's been a long time since December now.
  • Poison_RonniePoison_Ronnie Posts: 13
    edited August 2020
    Optimus Primal
    Waiting for Ultra Magnus since mine 5* is stuck at forge 75 and I can't pop a 4* UM no matter how hard I try.

UM is surprisingly hard to get, even a 4* version.

I found out I have a hard time getting Optimus Primal, playing in 5 stars still didn't even have Primal as a 4 star sadly :(
    I have him as a 3 star so I didn't used him much and wanna use him as everyone said he's the best Brawler besides MV1.
    Also it's been so long since some good brawlers are given in BOTM (Grimlock needs that dupe to really shine)
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Galvatron!
  • Hopefully it'll be Arcee and demotron. 2 last 5* bot in the normal pool I'm missing. But very likely Galvatron, since he's the last one not feature yet.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Slayer wrote: »
    Warpath

This guy gets it.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    😂
    Optimus Primal
    I hope grindor or some brawler.
  • Poison_RonniePoison_Ronnie Posts: 13
    edited August 2020
    Optimus Primal

I don't understand why do you even hope for Grindor when you can have someone more usable, strong and very interesting to play with brawlers like MV1 or Primal.
  • Optimus Primal
    Warpath

I want him too but there is a rare chance that a new bot is going to be introduced now and if he comes in near future then he'll be coming as a demolition for sure
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Sideswipe, arcee and dinobot are my random thoughts for next month, seems we always have 2 from the same atoryline and one odd ball, this month for instance being grim and mirage both g1 and then cheetor who is obviously bw..... think the only time incan remember not folliwing that pattern was grindor demotron and hot rod, then again i may be wrong and probably am and someone will likely give 15 other instances of not following the basic pattern
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72

I don't understand why do you even hope for Grindor when you can have someone more usable, strong and very interesting to play with brawlers like MV1 or Primal.

He is pretty usable... I see more and more people using him. His power lock ability is pretty unique for brawlers and his sp2 can deal massive damage if timed properly.

Not saying he is better but rather unique in some way... In general, I think, public opinions vary a lot when it comes to the best brawler. Many prefer TC or Grimlock vs MV1 or Primal... Just saying...
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Warpath

The answer to life
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    edited August 2020
    Gotta be Galvatron, never a monthly.

Give us the hint @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Warpath

Well, they have OG Megatron and Bludgeon they could re-skin. :D
    Optimus Primal

It was sarcasm, but I do want Primal to be BOTM.
  • Optimus Prime MV1
    #ScorponokSeptember.

Please.

He's only cycled through once and was one of the last bots to be added to the 5* pool.
  • Optimus Primal
    XaosPrime wrote: »
    #ScorponokSeptember.

Please.

He's only cycled through once and was one of the last bots to be added to the 5* pool.

Every bot is given once per year, Scorponok was given in November 2019 so he'll be coming up soon don't worry, maybe in September 😉👍🏼
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    The bots are Sideswipe, Arcee, Jetfire, and Cyclonus.