Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fragments of titan for 5 star bot

VanyaVanya Posts: 145
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
This idea came about by accident. And for bots 2 stars are given shards of 3 stars, etc. How about an idea to give 5 star bots titan fragments. If the idea is good then how many to give fragments?
Tagged:

Comments

• VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    So you're saving 5 stars to buy a crystal and get a bot or ore. And it turns out there is no development further. I'd like something like that. I think 6 star bots should not yet appear and give shards on exclusive bots 5 stars.
  • Titan Fragments are supposed to be rare, if this happens they won't be that rare anymore.
    edited August 2020
    It was a great idea to create a store with these shards. For beginners to collect 5 stars it is almost impossible to be available to more experienced players. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/10129/titan-shard-shop#latest
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Why do you create so many threads ?
    1121893 wrote: »

1. I and my friends have ideas
    2. To maintain an asset on the forums
    3. I like to communicate with other people on different topics.
    Is it bad that I have so many forums? If so then I will do forums at a rarer. I want to improve the game and offer so many ideas.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I'd rather have 6* bots.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    1121893 wrote: »

Rcs bro it's fine , He/she's got that zeal a new player has , the excitement to get different bots and share their opinion, it's cool.
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    edited August 2020
    Since private messages not seem to be implemented in the forums I'll have to post it here lmao. I've just wanted to thank you @Vanya for being posting a lot and giving support to other people in their posts. It's hard to find a person who still thinks positively of this game
    Yogui wrote: »
    Since private messages not seem to be implemented in the forums I'll have to post it here lmao. I've just wanted to thank you @Vanya for being posting a lot and giving support to other people in their posts. It's hard to find a person who still thinks positively of this game

I just want to improve the game like other players.