Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Now it's time to fix the whiff ( air punch )

13»

Comments

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    dn70junsd7wp.jpeg
    qp8j95ke9qq2.jpeg
    Any chance this bug is being looked at? Nemesis is becoming a Kamen Rider lol. His kick is traveling further than it should be. On top of that, ranged attacks literally phase through him

Ah yes. This user telling us that the annoying ai glitch is still there is actually ABUSE.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    dn70junsd7wp.jpeg
    qp8j95ke9qq2.jpeg
    Any chance this bug is being looked at? Nemesis is becoming a Kamen Rider lol. His kick is traveling further than it should be. On top of that, ranged attacks literally phase through him

Ah yes. This user telling us that the annoying ai glitch is still there is actually ABUSE.

Probably the language he used in one of the images.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    So i use Tronus against Soundwave in AM
    Why is that every time tronus lands an air punch right after Soundwave completes his sp1.

In any other bot's case after the enemy's sp1 animation you can counter easily but why the F tronus can not hit Soundwave right after his sp1 … it always ALWAYS ends up in an Air punch and then i have to backstep to prevent getting hit.

Anyone have any other approach to Soundwave?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Slayer wrote: »
    So i use Tronus against Soundwave in AM
    Why is that every time tronus lands an air punch right after Soundwave completes his sp1.

In any other bot's case after the enemy's sp1 animation you can counter easily but why the F tronus can not hit Soundwave right after his sp1 … it always ALWAYS ends up in an Air punch and then i have to backstep to prevent getting hit.

Anyone have any other approach to Soundwave?

I think the same goes to JF and Blaster’s SP1s. All their attacks end with a short backstep, which makes it harder for your attacks to land
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited August 2020
    Is this ever going to be fixed ?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Since my poll thread got deleted... 😒

n8v5j4j18ggf.gif

Double whammy.
    Yeet

tsrsvmcec1xb.gif
    5mkbq8grz0ev.gif

Megatronus does this so often I swear this is Kabam’s way of trying to nerf him.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited August 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    5mkbq8grz0ev.gif

Megatronus does this so often I swear this is Kabam’s way of trying to nerf him.

What's your ign bro :)
    1121893 wrote: »
    What's your ign bro :)

I can tell you what it’s not. 😏

Anyways, here one for fun.

xh3h2him0s71.gif

Trying to do a couple ranged after dodging a special. You would think that if I’m too close to shoot ranged, the melee should at least connect.
    Megatron is not happy

qpobrrjadkqc.gif

This happened right after the magic kick thing.
    What is Bee doing?

jhgh4fqp9jyc.gif
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    What is Bee doing?

jhgh4fqp9jyc.gif

Oooof...
    Double whammy for Megatron.

3mwk89lze6bp.gif

I feel like it’s been getting worse if that was even possible at this point. Getting them a bunch in arenas, dailies, and raids too.
    Megatronus

t7b2tq3weova.gif
    Even Megaton to Ultra Magnus

7qmfv1z2oef7.gif