Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

From what series should we add new bots from?

From what series should we add new bots from? 32 votes

Transformers Movies
37%
SlasherOptimalOptimus_MV1YoguiGabrielStark10GigasterCyberxPlayZPoison_RonnieDepthcharge396RaW_AbyyssLegen10FighterGirl28Mnightmare555666 12 votes
Transformers G1
56%
BeastdadWolfmillsGroundwave1121893JIMMY_SABBonesetterHUNTechnobotSycko5KittenMirageSilverZABee2013Agent473Foul_Smell1SmokescreenbotMegaStrikersyorkdredVanya 18 votes
Transformers Beast Wars
6%
DarkMatrixVanjie 2 votes
None, I like it like this
0%

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Transformers G1
    Skywarp..... another starscream reskin with specials similar to mirages
  • Transformers G1
    This is the easiest for reskins. There won't be new bots coming anyway.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Transformers G1
    There are so many possible reskins in g1 it’s almost limitless, cliffjumper, more seekers, bluestreak, sunstreaker, the reskins of sideswipe( whose names escape me at the moment), there were even a couple prowl reskins, ironhide(ratchet reskin), would really like to see grimlock get some of his buddies to go fishing with, swoop, slag and snarl (slag being a tantrum reskin)
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Transformers G1
    I want skywarp to be a warrior. Because the game has flying bots of all classes except the warrior.
    Tac starscream, cyclonus
    Braw thundercracker, grindor
    War -
    Scout windblade
    Tech jetfire
    Demo ramjet
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Transformers G1
    Warrior necro
    Transformers G1
    Vanya wrote: »
    I want skywarp to be a warrior. Because the game has flying bots of all classes except the warrior.
    Tac starscream, cyclonus
    War -
    Scout windblade
    Tech jetfire
    Demo ramjet

Warrior necro :).
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Transformers G1
    1121893 wrote: »
    Tac starscream, cyclonus
    War -
    Scout windblade
    Tech jetfire
    Demo ramjet

I forgot about him. But I still want him to be a warrior. To have a trio of starscream, thundercracker and skywarp (tac, br, war). Of course there is an option that it will be demo. Demo has too many decepticons so you need an autobot. And there was some synergy between them.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited August 2020
    1121893 wrote: »
    Tac starscream, cyclonus
    War -
    Scout windblade
    Tech jetfire
    Demo ramjet

I forgot about him. But I still want him to be a warrior. To have a trio of starscream, thundercracker and skywarp (tac, br, war). Of course there is an option that it will be demo. Demo has too many decepticons so you need an autobot. And there was some synergy between them.

Skywarp - Tech
    that's it
    Also, why is there no other Dinobot?
    If you really want to, introduce AOE Scorn (Dinobots' demolition expert)
  • Where is the kiss players option?!
    Transformers G1

Where is the kiss players option?!

Lmao
  • Transformers G1
    I think slipstream (recolor of starscream) would be nice to add to the game and As second For a seeker i would say decepticon Sandstorm (recolor of ramjet). Last recolor should be Soundblaster. Unfortunately it would take a long time before kabam releases a new bot.😢
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    None. A crossover series like MCoC will do.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Transformers series
  • You miss one option: I don't care which series, just add new bots to the game!
  • DiacloneDiaclone Posts: 29
    This game is dead unless they put in the work & bring in new bots however that is extremely unlikely.
    They’ve made that much clear.
    So many missed opportunities, so much wasted potential.
    They’re just riding it out like the rest of us until whatever contracts expire & the game is shuttered for good.
    Keep up the good work gang. 🤮
  • Diaclone wrote: »
    This game is dead unless they put in the work & bring in new bots however that is extremely unlikely.
    They’re just riding it out like the rest of us until whatever contracts expire & the game is shuttered for good.

They are already shutting down threads about Kabam being lazy because it "breaks the forums rules" but they actually do it because they want everyone to shut up and mindlessly play this game.
    Their forced to make stuff up from their higher ups which is sad because I know the team are nice people it's just that their brainwashed to say dumb stuff from Kabam.
  • Also guys, you do know that we don't have G1 bots? I'm sorry but my nerdy brain is going of because the bots are actually from the Combiner Wars toyline.

Look at this!
    r7jkkg9h2hse.jpg

I wonder if I'm really just talking to blind genwunners sometimes.

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Transformers G1
    Diaclone wrote: »

They are already shutting down threads about Kabam being lazy because it "breaks the forums rules" but they actually do it because they want everyone to shut up and mindlessly play this game.
    Their forced to make stuff up from their higher ups which is sad because I know the team are nice people it's just that their brainwashed to say dumb stuff from Kabam.

Sorry mate, but these statements are wrong on many levels. You are making a lot of assumptions and projecting a lot of negativity. I know you care about the game and want to enjoy the camaraderie among this player base. I suggest you stick to those types of comments and threads. Please don’t try to justify your comments because no player is in position to make such claims. It will only lead to more negativity.

You acknowledge the game team and mods are nice people. So stop making their jobs harder please.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Sorry mate, but these statements are wrong on many levels. You are making a lot of assumptions and projecting a lot of negativity. I know you care about the game and want to enjoy the camaraderie among this player base. I suggest you stick to those types of comments and threads. Please don’t try to justify your comments because no player is in position to make such claims. It will only lead to more negativity.

You acknowledge the game team and mods are nice people. So stop making their jobs harder please.

You know what, I'm not going to have an argument with you.
    I'm just gonna leave you with one big question of the day.

Do you enjoy this game?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Transformers G1

Do you enjoy this game?

There you go mate. Glad you edited your original reply to avoid any semblance of argument.

This thread is about what TF fans like in terms of series IP not about whether I enjoy this game so please stay on topic. If you want to start a thread about whether or not players enjoy this game then please feel free to do so. You can even make a poll.

• Well, there should be a tech bot from the movies. Is the only class missing.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Do you enjoy this game?

There you go mate. Glad you edited your original reply to avoid any semblance of argument.

This thread is about what TF fans like in terms of series IP not about whether I enjoy this game so please stay on topic. If you want to start a thread about whether or not players enjoy this game then please feel free to do so. You can even make a poll.

You know what, I might consider making a poll about that.
    For.......scientific.....purposes.
  • Transformers Movies
    Wow, I thought no one would see this.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2020
    Transformers Movies
    Not enough Bayformer bots (plz don't kill me I'm not an idiotic bayformer fanboy). Transformers like Lockdown, Starscream, Brawl, Ratchet, Sideswipe, TLK Optimus and Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Jetfire, Sentinel Prime have excellent designs and would be a great addition to the game.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Transformers G1
    Not enough Bayformer bots (plz don't kill me I'm not an idiotic bayformer fanboy). Transformers like Lockdown, Starscream, Brawl, Ratchet, Sideswipe, TLK Optimus and Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Jetfire, Sentinel Prime have excellent designs and would be a great addition to the game.

I do agree with ya. But I also want more G1 bots, as they are seemingly more original. But really, my choice is just more bots, please.
  • Transformers G1
    Rodimus prime.