Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Got bored....

Comments

• Used a gen 1 Apple Pencil and iPad mini 5
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    That is bad ass.... we really need skywarp in game, i still say he would be an easy reskin, however add mirages special graphics, but give him slightly different abilities..... as a tech of course
  • Agree on tech. But new abilities/animations would be difficult for a reskin. Keep same animations as the other 2 seekers but each special has a debuff or buff or some kind of effect. Signature could be similar to mirages this with shielding or something.
  • When a bored forums dweller makes a reskin instead of Kabam of famous YouTuber PaperPlane in his ultimate goth form.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Sick
    For a minute thought it was real.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    The art is too good!!! I also kinda want skywarp in the game.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    edited August 2020
    It's beautiful! 💙 How long did it take you to do that?
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Hey, the art look pretty cool!! The colors are very accurate!!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Agree on tech. But new abilities/animations would be difficult for a reskin. Keep same animations as the other 2 seekers but each special has a debuff or buff or some kind of effect. Signature could be similar to mirages this with shielding or something.

Skywarp in the original g1 series had the ability to go invisible just like mirage hence reason i said similar graphics to mirage for specials maybe keep starscream’s sp1 but something more like mirages where he disappears and reappears or even something similar to waspsinators sp3
  • Vanya wrote: »

About 5 hours
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Moses328xi wrote: »
    Vanya wrote: »

About 5 hours

it's official: You are a genius, and we love this new colour scheme.
  • This looks really good. I can imagine a newbie, after seeing this, asking 'How to get Skywarp?'.
  • Wonderful art.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    how to get skyworp pls tel me I have no frends
  • how to get skyworp pls tel me I have no frends

sarcasm noted
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020
    how to get skyworp pls tel me I have no frends

Parfect Garammar, and pwease tel me awso.