Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which BOT should be September BOTM?

2»

Comments

• Optimus Primal
    The bots are Sideswipe, Arcee, Jetfire, and Cyclonus.

Yeah I saw it on Discord, only Cyclonus is good and sadly my request is not listened to 😭
  • The bots are Sideswipe, Arcee, Jetfire, and Cyclonus.

Yeah I saw it on Discord, only Cyclonus is good and sadly my request is not listened to 😭

JF is also very good.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Damn! I was debating between Sideswipe & Grindor as to who would be a BOTM. But I talked myself out of picking Sideswipe because he was the only Scout who hadn’t been BOTM in 2020. Got the other 3 right... for a change.

So there are 10 Non-exclusive bots left in 2020 who have yet to be named BOTM. If you have been following @JIMMY_SAB ‘s excellent work in charting the BOTMs, you have a good idea who might be coming for the rest of the year. Assume 4 bots are coming in December (3 each in October & November). Also assume a Brawler & Warrior will be named in each of the last 3 months as BOTM.
  • Optimus Primal

JF is also very good.

Mega bro he might be good but one needs to get used to him and train himself for his parry shield which is really really tough to do perfect timing blocks, otherwise it's just a normal bot with less damage so I'm not into him while I already have Shockwave!
  • Optimus Primal
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Historical List of Monthly Feature Bots - 2019/2020:

Jan (2019) - Jazz, MM, & Bludgeon
    Feb - WB, IH, & Blaster
    Mar - Ramjet & Ratchet
    Apr - OGP & KB
    May - Shocky, Hound, & Mix
    Jun - Tantrum, Dinobot, & Barricade
    July - OGM, JF, & Cheetor
    Aug - Wasp, SideSwipe, & Arcee
    Sep - Mirage, Prowl, & Cyclonus
    Oct - Megatron (RotF), Grindor, & Hot Rod
    Nov - Ultra Magnus, Primal, & Scorp
    Dec - MV1, Bonecrusher, Rhinox

Jan (2020) - Jazz (first repeat), Ratchet (first repeat), & Starscream
    Feb - Ramjet, Bludgeon, & Soundwave
    March - Ironhide, WB, Blaster, & Motormaster
    April - Barricade, Dinobot, & Wheeljack
    May - Hound (reworked), KB (reworked), & Shockwave (mis-posted by mods as Soundwave)
    June - Drift, OGP, MixMaster, Tantrum
    July - Prowl, OG Megs, Wasp
    Aug - Mirage, Cheetor, & Grimlock
    Sep - Arcee, SideSwipe, Jetfire, & Cyclonus
    Oct -

Never a Monthly Feature Bot:

Galvatron

Titan Store bots (concept introduced with 3 year anniversary in April 2020):
    Tronus
    ThunderCracker
    Nemesis Prime
    G1 Bee
    Tact Bee
    NecroCoronaTronus

Your work is well appreciated @JIMMY_SAB I was following this list and guessed that maybe MV1 or Primal will come in September but they now I think they will come like they did in 2019, i.e.; Primal in Nov and MV1 in Dec
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited August 2020

JF is also very good.

Mega bro he might be good but one needs to get used to him and train himself for his parry shield which is really really tough to do perfect timing blocks, otherwise it's just a normal bot with less damage so I'm not into him while I already have Shockwave!

Am I the only one who's used to his parry's? It's pretty easy y'know. He does decent damage imo. But shockwave is better imo.
  • Optimus Prime MV1
    Jetfire is really useful if you can time his blocks. Like Dinobot and Mixmaster, he benefits from well-timed blocks, plus those shock stacks can convert to shields in a pinch if awakened. Depends entirely on your play style though.

I am tempted to get him and Sideswipe this month, since they're two of the only non-exclusive 5* that I don't have. I just don't want to waste all my chips for Scorponok to drop in October when I have nothing left to get him.

Gotta love a game of chance.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    How is it that everyone seems to strugglenwith bit chips, i dont run arenas, just hit monthly objectives and away missions and pop crystals and end up with 1.5-2-5mil chips a month
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    How is it that everyone seems to strugglenwith bit chips, i dont run arenas, just hit monthly objectives and away missions and pop crystals and end up with 1.5-2-5mil chips a month

I have this same question. I’m spending at least 1 million bot chips a month to achieve one of the monthly objectives cuz I’m too lazy to do some of the others. Yet I always have at least 2 mil in chips going into the new month.

I don’t run arenas except maybe once or twice a month for the Sigs. I don’t go heavy on raid events for chips either.

I’m guessing it’s due to roster completeness. I’m done forging for now and have all 2, 3, 4, & 5* bots minus a few that are in the Titan store. So essentially, every bot crystal opened means bot chips.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »

I have this same question. I’m spending at least 1 million bot chips a month to achieve one of the monthly objectives cuz I’m too lazy to do some of the others. Yet I always have at least 2 mil in chips going into the new month.

I don’t run arenas except maybe once or twice a month for the Sigs. I don’t go heavy on raid events for chips either.

I’m guessing it’s due to roster completeness. I’m done forging for now and have all 2, 3, 4, & 5* bots minus a few that are in the Titan store. So essentially, every bot crystal opened means bot chips.

It is also due to completing monthly objectives. Completing all monthly objectives will currently gives you almost 680k Bot Chips (plus you will currently get over 270k Bot Chips for 100%’ing all The Time Slide Spotlights). So right there, you get 950k Bot Chips. Add in getting 50k Bot Chips for 5* Bot Dupes (You are guaranteed getting at least 1 5* a month when you complete all Monthly Objectives), 10k for 4* Dupes, 1k for 3* Dupes, & 100 for 2* Dupes... and it adds up quick.