Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blaster Absorption shield messing up the Energon Shield mod

BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Guys.. what the heck is this... If Blaster activating his absorption shield while energon shield mod is active, it considered as a second energon shield and he can maintain it for the next energon shield triggering moment.. constant energon shield...

If absorption shield is active and then energon shield mod is activating he get 2 absorption shields.. and no sign or icon that shows the energon shield buff timer...

I captured in video these bugs but I don't have the patience now to upload and copy the link to here... I'm really pissed off right now.. :/

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Here’s video evidence.

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    you wait for the cool down timer to show up
  • OR fix it to working properly maybe... I don't think it's the player's job to find the weak spot between bugged things 🤷‍♂️

I defeated him later.. so It's not impossible.. just not working like it should be
    edited August 2020
    We went through this same problem back in 2018. Yes, you can work around it but it’s def bugged. Intended or not, if a mod ability is active it should be shown in the fight.

Old thread for anyone curious:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5628/is-something-wrong-with-blasters-energon-shield-mod-in-expert-3-2
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I was gonna say I remember hearing about this from a while ago. Didn’t realize it was two years it went without being fixed.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    OR fix it to working properly maybe... I don't think it's the player's job to find the weak spot between bugged things 🤷‍♂️

I defeated him later.. so It's not impossible.. just not working like it should be

I'm not disagreeing. I was quickly putting out the buff you should be focusing on for people to move on.

I'm too tired of all the bugs and broken mechanics in the game. I don't complain about lack of content or bots, and pretty accepting of it but how they treat and disregard us when we bring up the bugs and game play issues (that are really cheats) is another story. Even if we all know they're not going to do anything about it at least be honest and acknowledge it.
    I think this is still on topic with regard to this Energon Shied mod being bugged. Check out this sequence. How come my OG Megs didn’t heal from the Wasp SP1?

68bx8qhwos18.gif
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I think this is still on topic with regard to this Energon Shied mod being bugged. Check out this sequence. How come my OG Megs didn’t heal from the Wasp SP1?

68bx8qhwos18.gif

Good question. If megs can steal regen buffs (and heal from them) then why can't he heal from energon shield?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    We went through this same problem back in 2018. Yes, you can work around it but it’s def bugged. Intended or not, if a mod ability is active it should be shown in the fight.

Old thread for anyone curious:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5628/is-something-wrong-with-blasters-energon-shield-mod-in-expert-3-2

I remember posting that. I ended up having to rank up my 4* Cheetor to get through that Blaster, lol. This time, I used Prowl. I was concerned because I remembered the bug but I was able to outwait any shields and it went okay.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

68bx8qhwos18.gif

I think iNightSkies noticed that as well in a video from a long time ago.
    Well, at least it’s bugged both ways. Here you can see the Energon Shield does NOT heal when I reflect the enemy attack back.

Just like OG Megs above who stole the buff and it does not work.

hjq9znnud9pb.gif
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2020
    Somebody saw this from Kabam*

Oh I've got an idea.. make the reflected projectiles triggering the energon shield healing effect, but leave the other problems alone... ...everyone wanted harder spotlight right? 🤷‍♂️ :D