Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sharkticon

I've already written this on one forum but for convenience I'll duplicate. Is there any way to get a 3-4 star sharkticon for the collection? I know I can buy s-1000 in the store for fragments. And there's no way to get the others. Developers if you do not have a hard time to make an arena with fragments of crystal sharkticon.

Comments

• GeorgieGeorgie Posts: 12
    Sharkticon crystals show up in the raid store.
  • VanyaVanya Posts: 145
    Georgie wrote: »

These crystals contain only 2 star bots
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited August 2020
    Vanya wrote: »

You awaken them, rank them up, and then get them to max sig. Once they are max sig you forge them away to get 3* shark shards. Do the same with the resulting 3*s and you'll get 4* shark shards. Same for 4*s to get 5*s. It's a shark pyramid scheme.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2020
    Just to give you an idea of how this works, last night I upgraded a 2* Tech Sharkticon to Max Level, Max Rank (it was a Sig 35). I then Forged it. As a result, I got 2 3* Sharkticon Crystals.

This has been discussed before in the forums, so here’s a link to bookmark for future reference: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8692/forging-four-stars-sharkticon-question#latest
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

It's a shark pyramid scheme.

02mfqguu8jma.gif
    Thank you all for your help!
    What do you think of the Shark Arena?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

I have enjoyed those Arenas in the past. 500k level to achieve all Milestones & get every 2* Sharkticon (except for the S-1000 of course) has been a relatively easy Arena to deal with. Plus, getting 2* Sharkticon shards when you sweep Shark Frenzy matchups (or beat the Golden/S1000 Sharkticon in Shark Frenzy) is a nice bonus. I also recall acquiring Energon is part of the milestones. I would love to see those Arenas again soon (Maybe Kabam is saving them for September).
  • Technobot wrote: »

(Maybe Kabam is saving them for September).

Well this time we have 35 days so there is a chance.