Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Make TFTF Great Again (?)

Suggestions to make the game more fun to play with:

Add clumsiness chance to all bots, which would make them randomly trip, fall and self shoot while attacking.

Also, attacks that increase clumsiness like oil dripping attack, corrosion shot, rust ray etc.

Engine check light for ground bots while transforming and stall during flight for the airborne ones.

Those who use swords could have a chance to trip and fall over the pointy end of their swords, self inducing bleed.

Swordmaster synergy is great and all, but we need musketeers one as well for those not part of that one like grimlock (aka prehistoric Dartagnan) and Drift (Neo-Donatello)

This synergy would allow the bots to have a chance for "prank", taunting the enemies with silly verbal provocation "your mother was a flying dishwasher!" that would bait their special attacks while reducing likelihood to evade and use sidestep.

I have more ideas, I bet y'all are desperate to implement this for a completely new - and wacky - game experience 🤪

Comments

• Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited August 2020
    Are you saying you want tripping from Smash Bros Brawl to be in the game?

Kabam please delete this thread, this man is insane!
  • KakaMaxKakaMax Posts: 44
    Can't I play with madness?

5rq1sjfzf37k.jpg
  • KakaMax wrote: »

5rq1sjfzf37k.jpg

Dude, if you want to make you and everybody go mad, do it right!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsSDCY6Z58
    edited August 2020
    KakaMax wrote: »

5rq1sjfzf37k.jpg

Dude, if you want to make you and everybody go mad, do it right!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRsSDCY6Z58

You're too sane to call yourself Crazy Wheeljack! 🤣

Let as madmen have our happy moment of utter incongruence.

Rationality be dammed, the world is too boring and even games are getting too serious!

I wanna make a plea for harmless displays of convoluted silliness! 🤪
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Add clumsiness chance to all bots, which would make them randomly trip, fall and self shoot while attacking.

we already have that.. it's called whiffs... and on the flip side the AI will never whiff, has homing dash and can do multiple moves without a cool down.
    edited August 2020
    Voltron wrote: »

we already have that.. it's called whiffs... and on the flip side the AI will never whiff, has homing dash and can do multiple moves without a cool down.

Don't forget the ability to evade specials after a full combo! (That's not the same as the whiffs/air punches, right?)

I had a couple such episodes before coming up with this Deliberately silly thread.

Might as well call this game whacky bots and go full on weirdness!
  • Voltron wrote: »

Surprisingly the AI DOES wiff.... i sadly dont have a recording but take my word for it, they do.