Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus

Hey all! A lot of people i know have a problem with Megatronus being too OP... while i do agree on this part, it makes complete and total sense according to Transformers lore... megatronus was an ORIGINAL PRIME, hes supposed to be one of if not the strongest bots in the game.

Comments

• This is the exact same argument for Bayonetta in Smash 4.
    Even though she is very powerful and OP in her games, having a character like her in with one of the most competitive games of all time (before Smash Ultimate and excluding Melee) is ridiculous.
    Witch time, ladder combos and a lot more other broken special attacks in the game all because Sakurai and the team thought it was a good idea to make her an exact replica of what she used to be in her games. Thank Primus she got nerfed in Ultimate.
    So yeah this argument still doesn't stand.
    If every character was an exact replica of what they are in their transformers continuity,Waspinator will always live, MV1 would be too angry to die because he's pretty much the Doom Slayer now, CW Prime has the Matrix (I think) and Galvatron has the unstoppable power of Unicron and his one shot disintegration gun.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2020
    Hey all! A lot of people i know have a problem with Megatronus being too OP... while i do agree on this part, it makes complete and total sense according to Transformers lore... megatronus was an ORIGINAL PRIME, hes supposed to be one of if not the strongest bots in the game.

It's okay if he is OP in lore and backstory.. but this is a fighting game.. no one should have this much ability that is pretty good on It's own..

In this case Optimus prime should be stronger than any other Autobot.. Megatron the strongest of Cons.. etc.. 🤷‍♂️