Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Defense base stats

I was finally able to push my base defense to a maximum of 100K +.💪💪💪d4dkmv8wkxaq.png

Comments

• Options
    Damn, congrats! But you could've posted this in the things that made you go YAAHOOIE! Thread. But anyways, congrats!!
  • Options
    Nice job
  • Options
    Does mastery play an important role there? I've heard if you place all points into defense mastery, you can boost the rating a lot.
  • Options
    I'm not sure 🤔 but only 13 of the 43 defense skills I put in might result.😁
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Can see a screenshot of your base and your mods? I am curious how high each mod Sig level is. @Chatchai9798gmailcom
  • Options
    tzis66xxcw3z.png
    ep8192lnpivq.png
    lbztogznna3z.png
    agjusv5idssy.png
    n0ad3jikj7at.png
    xzdt83en6h5g.png
    w8dx8c8z0iy2.png
    4js761txthwm.png
  • Options
    This is my base level 100409😁
  • Options
    I think this is the highest base I have ever encountered 🤔 because ever since I raided the TFTF, the highest base I ever fought was only 98K + 😅
  • Options
    And this is a skill that I deployed to make the base move up to 100K + from before I used the bots and modules as well, but got the base 98K + and I think it helps 🤔dgf2t4cgf93q.png
    90o5nkzxiek8.png
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Wow. What Sig level is that Robot Resource? And how about the Sig on that Security Mod? I bet most of those came from T4 Knight crystal pulls.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    I have been collecting everything a long time ago with fondness 😆 and I think it could go up even further as my bots and modules Sig is still quite small.Only the Fore Level is 100% complete.😄
    ywfisf5tj8py.png
    ik8hn5xgdt8e.png
    ec0hlfnvl4hm.png
    b632axi60bdx.png
    vft1jvlphigo.png
    06tsakm0pahx.png
    lx5tkjyv4uuz.png
    3clvbifk3s0w.png
    0zny01uvud17.png
    87rrjp29dfvw.png
    6seblv5hzot4.png
    ptfxm5ijmddi.pngv0sj0jb4twyz.png