Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question

Is mayonnaise an instrument? (Nah thats not the only question i have). The Real question is: can someone explain to me ramjet works awakened vs unawaken?

Ps. Is horse raddish an instrument?

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    His Sig Ability lends itself to a few specific move sequences to maximize it. I’m not a fan of the fighting style it promotes but it can be very effective. Here’s an example:

- wait until you have around 1.5 SP bar built up than combo into an SP1
    - Ideally it triggers a burn and you have the enemy in a position where your heavy will land
    - Launch the heavy which then triggers both a stun and ideally applies the Sig Special Buff
    - Launch another heavy and ideally the Sig Special buff triggers again and stacks
    - Then dance and continue heavies hopefully stacking more Special buffs
    - Then build up to SP3 and watch the enemy die

As you can see, most of this isn’t practical and wood or even apply in most fights except for the really long ones. I compare to waiting for MixMaster to build up to SP3. Its devastating when you do it, but is it really the best way to win the fight?
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    His Sig Ability lends itself to a few specific move sequences to maximize it. I’m not a fan of the fighting style it promotes but it can be very effective. Here’s an example:

- wait until you have around 1.5 SP bar built up than combo into an SP1
    - Ideally it triggers a burn and you have the enemy in a position where your heavy will land
    - Launch the heavy which then triggers both a stun and ideally applies the Sig Special Buff
    - Launch another heavy and ideally the Sig Special buff triggers again and stacks
    - Then dance and continue heavies hopefully stacking more Special buffs
    - Then build up to SP3 and watch the enemy die

As you can see, most of this isn’t practical and wood or even apply in most fights except for the really long ones. I compare to waiting for MixMaster to build up to SP3. Its devastating when you do it, but is it really the best way to win the fight?

I like playing with him, it's one of my favourite demos(talking about appearance and habilitys). But I think he's not that much as mixmaster. Mixmaster may not trigger a crit even with all buffs active(it has happened to me more than once), and he'll even lose them after connecting the last hit of the sp. Ramjet stacks them for the entire batte. Of course the extra damage isn't the same(ramjet wins 50% of extra special damage at max sig and mixmaster arorund 100/120% if I'm not mistaken)and ramjet doesn't have any crit rate/damage buff(wich mixmaster wins arround 70% of crit damage if I'm not mistaken again)
  • His sig needs to be changed so that stunned enemy power rate is reduced by x% where x is RJ's sig level.
  • Thank you all :smile: