Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lvl limit to join the chat

In last few days there were three beginers that tried to bann innocent prople and they were pretty vulgar to other players, so i think that if someone do that again to be just banned from global chat or to set the limit that only players lvl 15+ can join the chat

Comments

• That would be useless. It might be better (IMO) to have moderators and control the chat. Just my thoughts on this. Besides, you can block global, so you don't have to worry about that.
  • I just wanted to kabam to take a look to guys like this onexhgz28q9vmbc.jpg
  • I agree forums are enough but system of friends can be usefull when your trying to join the alli when your accepting terms to join the alli and alli chat need to be left global is uselles
  • I agree, global is really useless. I believe it was not made for things its curently used for.
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    How about removing global as a whole? The game does not need that toxic hell hole.

Yeah, even worse than Hound. (No offense to the hound lovers out there).
  • Global moderators, removing global, level requirements, I don't care which. I've seen quite a few kids on global, being completely toxic to just about everyone in sight. This needs to stop.
  • Theres not a few of them there is whole group of them
  • Legen10 wrote: »
    I just wanted to kabam to take a look to guys like this onexhgz28q9vmbc.jpg

Keep in mind guys that this is probably a child thinking that saying boobies is a funny word
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kabam moderators:
    Let players play a little game before they get to comment here.
    92m6vj41jj9i.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Legen10 wrote: »
    I just wanted to kabam to take a look to guys like this onexhgz28q9vmbc.jpg

He’s got a 5 star MV1- probably above level 15…

Anyways, the global chat here is not really different from any other game out there with a global chat. Best bet is to just turn it off in settings.
  • IDK who moderates global but they are garbage at their job. I was chat banned in December of 2018 and KABAM refused to tell me why. I was never toxic or anything of that nature. I reached out via email and they told me they couldn't tell me why. Rediculous.
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited September 2020
    IDK who moderates global but they are garbage at their job. I was chat banned in December of 2018 and KABAM refused to tell me why. I was never toxic or anything of that nature. I reached out via email and they told me they couldn't tell me why. Rediculous.

I've got a warning once on these forums because I was trying to give positive feedback about the state of the forums to Kabam.
    A day later, I apparently broke one of their rules.
    But they don't do anything with the global chats mess with underaged children saying curse words and uncomfortable sensual talking.
    I thought being a game journalist would be the easiest job ever thanks to Dean-Can't play any games-last name I forgot, now whowevers getting paid for moderating the global chat is on heaven right now!
  • IDK who moderates global but they are garbage at their job. I was chat banned in December of 2018 and KABAM refused to tell me why. I was never toxic or anything of that nature. I reached out via email and they told me they couldn't tell me why. Rediculous.

I don't believe that anyone moderates Global Chat.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    IDK who moderates global but they are garbage at their job. I was chat banned in December of 2018 and KABAM refused to tell me why. I was never toxic or anything of that nature. I reached out via email and they told me they couldn't tell me why. Rediculous.

I think they were doing it to protect you from global... 😂
  • I agree legen
    But that's not the first people to do that
    For example this one
  • jjjjjjlp2 wrote: »
    I agree legen
    But that's not the first people to do that
    For example this one

Yeah that guy says a lot of things like that
  • Please please report folks who are misbehaving in global. This helps us so much in catching who is doing so and who isn't. You can also reach out to support directly with images showing what's being said.
This discussion has been closed.