Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Does anyone know what level you start getting arena crystals from away missions?

I’m in need of lots of gold, and I keep hearing a good way to get it is through arena crystals from away missions. I’ve never seen them as a reward for the missions though.

Comments

• That is because arena crystals were removed from away missions a while ago. The best way to earn gold (and some ore) is from those tier ore crystals that you can get in away missions. As you progress, the tiers go up by 1 till it reaches 3, which is the best tier ore crystal as it awards more gold, tier 2 alphas and a chance at tier 4 class and basic essence
  • That is because arena crystals were removed from away missions a while ago. The best way to earn gold (and some ore) is from those tier ore crystals that you can get in away missions. As you progress, the tiers go up by 1 till it reaches 3, which is the best tier ore crystal as it awards more gold, tier 2 alphas and a chance at tier 4 class and basic essence

Thanks
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited September 2020
    Another good source of gold are the gold away missions... 4000+ gold for 2-300 gold is a good return on investment for the 10-20 minutes youll be without those bots i have one in mine right now for 3970+993 that will cost 179 gold to sent out lasts 8:27 and takes 2 bots, just as a case in point, its what a 2000% return
  • Thank you guys