Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1711's 2020 Tier List!

17111711 Posts: 317
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
My new and improved tier list let me know what you all think about this new tier list!

gnjunacipek9.png

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 317
    Forgot to add thundercracker to the list he will be elite guard tier.
  • Here’s what your tier list should look like

1 Megatronus

2 everyone else but sharks

3 sharks
  • Almost half of your commander tier should be primus tier
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have a lot of questions but will just ask one. Why is Primal in the S tier?
  • You know why you never see tier lists for this game? Because you dont need them.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    one of the worst lists I've ever seen. Congratulations.

JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I have a lot of questions but will just ask one. Why is Primal in the S tier?

What are they? I also feel like primal is one of the more better bots in the game but I will move him down if needed.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    one of the worst lists I've ever seen. Congratulations.

How come? Let me know which bot need moving up or down.

• This tier list... It is highly inaccurate. I've got a lot to say, but I'll start with the basics. Bludgeon should move up a tier, Sideswipe should move down 2 tiers, Grindor down 1, Shockwave up 2, Scorponok up 2, Bonecrusher down 2, Arcee down 1, Grimlock up 1, Mixmaster down 1, I could go on, but I'm not going to.

But now that I think about it, Bonecrusher could go down 1 or 2, but anyway, this is all just my opinion... And move Primal down 1.
  • My thoughts:
    Primal should be in prime tier, MV1 in primus.
    Drift in primus.
    Shockwave in primus.
    UM in commander.
    Windblade in prime/primus (any one of them).
    JF also in prime/primus.
    Grimmy in prime.
    Scorponok in primus.
    S-1000 with the sharks.
    Same with hound.
    Bludgeon in Elite-Guard.
    Motormaster in Elite-Guard.
    Cheetor in prime/primus.
    BC in Elite-Guard.
    I think I'll just stop here.

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    You know why you never see tier lists for this game? Because you dont need them.

What do you mean? A bunch of lists have been posted in the past. Usually they get all the responses we see here. I think that got people to stop posting them.

Folks have to remember that these list are just people's opinions. Maybe they play better with some bots that others do and that's why they're ranked higher for them.

I know someone who used to use Lobstertron in high level AM and would probably rank that bot near the top, though I don't think he's that good and would rank him low. (well, then again, I think he died a lot so maybe that explains that 😂)
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    You know why you never see tier lists for this game? Because you dont need them.

What do you mean? A bunch of lists have been posted in the past. Usually they get all the responses we see here. I think that got people to stop posting them.

Folks have to remember that these list are just people's opinions. Maybe they play better with some bots that others do and that's why they're ranked higher for them.

I know someone who used to use Lobstertron in high level AM and would probably rank that bot near the top, though I don't think he's that good and would rank him low. (well, then again, I think he died a lot so maybe that explains that 😂)

My meaning was that all bots in this games are completely useable. Yes some may be better than others but you can still accomplish anything with any bot in game. The same cant be said for a certain other game lol.