Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

In-game graphics

I want to ask the developers why the Android flagships have cut graphics. At the moment, only Google pixel 2 has the maximum graphics. I have repeatedly contacted support, they have been assuring for more than a year that they will fix it, but no action has been taken. It's a shame that on top smartphones the graphics in the game are worse than on the ancient Pixel 2 Video for everyone what the graphics should be in the game (sparks, dust, fog, fire, etc.)

Comments

• Why do I feel the avatars of the bots look different?
  • Why do I feel the avatars of the bots look different?

replaced pictures in the game cache🙂
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    edited September 2020
    Why do I feel the avatars of the bots look different?

Ahh, ok.
  • If you got your wish, your phone would bog down. If not immediately, then after a few minutes of continuous fighting. Even my flagship of yesteryear will heat up and sputter when certain visual effects appear (fire, smoke, lasers scanning). This only furthers the argument that kabam needs a graphics detail slider.
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39

Gotta say I love that MV1 pic, better than actual one
  • Yogui wrote: »

Yeah MV1 pic is awsome
  • If you got your wish, your phone would bog down. If not immediately, then after a few minutes of continuous fighting. Even my flagship of yesteryear will heat up and sputter when certain visual effects appear (fire, smoke, lasers scanning). This only furthers the argument that kabam needs a graphics detail slider.

Don't make up your mind, my video is from an old xiaomi mi 5s. And everything was great heating, no lags. It is simply not clear why such graphics are available only on Pixel 2, even now !!!
  • Yogui wrote: »

I also think so, that's why I remade ALL the pictures in the game for myself🙂
  • rl81vgdkrq62.jpg
    jk6vzplyptc6.jpg
    l8s6odyr66qu.jpg
    7xs0u3n8wcqd.jpg
    0lk6ddcrromd.jpg
    32z9sb5g365r.jpg
    dm4effxmnwnt.jpg

Arcee and Bee looks so cool. Its really sad that graphics are not avalible for other phones.
    Compare the power of the hardware of the galaxy s20 and Pixel 2, even on the same Pixel 3 this graphics is not available !!!😉
    I just can't understand why the developers made a graphics limitation - the maximum is only for Pixel 2 ...
  • bastakillahbastakillah Posts: 24
    edited September 2020
    rl81vgdkrq62.jpg
    jk6vzplyptc6.jpg
    l8s6odyr66qu.jpg
    7xs0u3n8wcqd.jpg
    0lk6ddcrromd.jpg
    32z9sb5g365r.jpg
    dm4effxmnwnt.jpg

Arcee and Bee looks so cool. Its really sad that graphics are not avalible for other phones.

Anyone can replace avas and pictures in the game, there is no hacking in this, everything is displayed only for you, you just need to replace the pictures with the appropriate resolution (jpg, png) along the path Android / data / com.kabam.bigrobot / files / asset_cache / files

Here is my pack of pictures in the game, unpack and drop along the way above with replacement

https://mega.nz/file/LNcVXapS#92pG5bSXtFuQVYbfEZJeEUteC6n-Y_BK9taQBQPx478

it's a pity that only developers can allow graphics by adding phone models to the config list on the server that corresponds to the graphics in the game. But they are too lazy to do this
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    rl81vgdkrq62.jpg
    jk6vzplyptc6.jpg
    l8s6odyr66qu.jpg
    7xs0u3n8wcqd.jpg
    0lk6ddcrromd.jpg
    32z9sb5g365r.jpg
    dm4effxmnwnt.jpg

What the?
    HOW IN PRIMUS'S NAME DID YOU ACHIEVE THAT!!!!!!!
    P.S could you show all the bots like that???
    rl81vgdkrq62.jpg
    jk6vzplyptc6.jpg
    l8s6odyr66qu.jpg
    7xs0u3n8wcqd.jpg
    0lk6ddcrromd.jpg
    32z9sb5g365r.jpg
    dm4effxmnwnt.jpg

Anyone can replace avas and pictures in the game, there is no hacking in this, everything is displayed only for you, you just need to replace the pictures with the appropriate resolution (jpg, png) along the path Android / data / com.kabam.bigrobot / files / asset_cache / files

Here is my pack of pictures in the game, unpack and drop along the way above with replacement

it's a pity that only developers can allow graphics by adding phone models to the config list on the server that corresponds to the graphics in the game. But they are too lazy to do this

also is it possible to revert to the original in case we dont want to use them anymore??
  • Firebot wrote: »
    rl81vgdkrq62.jpg
    jk6vzplyptc6.jpg
    l8s6odyr66qu.jpg
    7xs0u3n8wcqd.jpg
    0lk6ddcrromd.jpg
    32z9sb5g365r.jpg
    dm4effxmnwnt.jpg

also is it possible to revert to the original in case we dont want to use them anymore??
    How to do it wrote in a post. Revert to original - just delete the folder along the path that I indicated

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @bastakillah i admire your effort with beautifying F2F, but i expect Kabam to throw a strop and blacklist you soon if you don't play as intended.

Why? It's modifying their IP and more importantly obb/data files, which is ONE step away from users activating 1-hit Kill Mod, Invincibility, and altering rewards values.
    Even when trying to detect bugs, error codes and strings in game, some guys have been banned.

Again, @bastakillah you've shown great initiative for the love of the game and Transformers, something Kabam should take advantage of, and contact you personally.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    @bastakillah i admire your effort with beautifying F2F, but i expect Kabam to throw a strop and blacklist you soon if you don't play as intended.

Why? It's modifying their IP and more importantly obb/data files, which is ONE step away from users activating 1-hit Kill Mod, Invincibility, and altering rewards values.
    Even when trying to detect bugs, error codes and strings in game, some guys have been banned.

Again, @bastakillah you've shown great initiative for the love of the game and Transformers, something Kabam should take advantage of, and contact you personally.

My modification, so to speak, does not affect the gameplay in any way, all the action is local, it occurs only on the player's phone, no modifications are prohibited, only the visual component. There is nothing to get banned for.

In general, the essence of my post is not a change in the pictures in the game, but the fact that the developers have deprived the players of the visual component of the game - smoke, sparks, shadows, dust, etc., having made the maximum graphics available only on Pixel 2. And they do not react in any way to complaints about the availability of this graphics for other phones
    BlackRazak wrote: »

My modification, so to speak, does not affect the gameplay in any way, all the action is local, it occurs only on the player's phone, no modifications are prohibited, only the visual component. There is nothing to get banned for.

In general, the essence of my post is not a change in the pictures in the game, but the fact that the developers have deprived the players of the visual component of the game - smoke, sparks, shadows, dust, etc., having made the maximum graphics available only on Pixel 2. And they do not react in any way to complaints about the availability of this graphics for other phones

Could you show hot rod?? :smiley: